Celebrity Big Brother 2024 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously Jade got it worse in other ways but Danielle lost her relationship over it
But has been all been forgiven because she was young and naive.im glad when she's live on TT people don't let her get away with it,she always says it was years ago maybe so but she never paid the price

Reactions: 3
The ones I saw didnā€™t even look that bad, people always blow things out of proportion
---
Looks like a normal conversation to me
It must be hard not seeing your loved ones for weeks and being thrown straight into the wrap party without having a chance to talk properly.

Reactions: 6
The ones I saw didnā€™t even look that bad, people always blow things out of proportion
---
Exactly.

That nonsense goes on with the Strictly pros and celebs all the time, during Strictly. Such and such leaving rehearsals looking downcast / angry/ sullen/ insert word of choice = person walking along street with perfectly normal expression.
If they were walking along grinning to themselves well that would be yet another rubbish story for the media. šŸ˜

Reactions: 7
I only started watching CBB because of Nikita (and Layton on L&L) but he was a bit of a disappointment. I've said on the Strictly thread that I wasn't a fan of the washroom boys all protecting each other - its usually known as clique!!!

I stopped washing when Louis was voted out.

And please tell me this - who is David? What does he do?

For all I didn't like the boys, Colson talked about Corrie, Bradley talked about acting and Nikita talked about dancing.

What does David actually "do"
He was the head rep on Ibiza weekenderā€¦ for years! šŸ˜†

Reactions: 4
Well Jordon did take over when David had to isolate, lol, It will be interesting to see if David makes more career progress from BB than Jordon did from Ex on the Beach. I do think it will be interesting to see what they all do next but think many will just carry on as they were before the show.

---
you can't even see anything properly cos of the window frame!

in my head, the convo is something like

picture 1, nikita: "I didn't even touch her!"
picture 2, nikita: "she just fell down, went boom!"
picture 3, lauren: "this is the hat all over again, isn't it? just leave it babe"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seeing as Jade Goody has been mentioned.
Ekin-Su thinks sheā€™s been bullied, etc then she should take a look at how the newspapers reported on Jade when she was on civilian BB. It was vile, truly vile. Thank goodness social media didnā€™t exist back then because the press were bad enough, calling her a pig, etc. It was shameful.
Graham Norton's show used to start after BB - at one point he had a stuffed pig!!!

Life was so, so different back then. Rich House.- Poor House - alarms waking them up in the morning - turning off the hot water!!!

Young people wouldn't cope these day!!! I'm showing my age aren't I šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well Jordon did take over when David had to isolate, lol, It will be interesting to see if David makes more career progress from BB than Jordon did from Ex on the Beach. I do think it will be interesting to see what they all do next but think many will just carry on as they were before the show.
I only know Jordan from ETOB and his relationship with Megan but David seems to have way more personality and heā€™s funnier

Reactions: 3
Didnā€™t Jordan have winner written inside his jacket because he was sure he was gonna win when he was in CBB? He went out quite early aswell lol

Reactions: 1
Graham Norton's show used to start after BB - at one point he had a stuffed pig!!!

Life was so, so different back then. Rich House.- Poor House - alarms waking them up in the morning - turning off the hot water!!!

Young people wouldn't cope these day!!! I'm showing my age aren't I šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
I can still picture the sun newspaper with jade resembling a pig and Graham norton literally ripping her to shreads every night, she took it on the chin and carved out a successful career.

Early 00s big brother was elite TV. Rich, poor house, no washing machines, dishwasher, flimsy prison beds, food rations... now its all fancy beds, alcohol on tap, airy fairy tasks šŸ˜©šŸ˜©
---
I was thinking about this. I don't see him presenting prime time TV, MTV ain't what it used to be anymore. I just see him doing mainly endorsements and a couple of podcasts thrown in for good measure
---
Heated pics of Nikita and his girlfriend from last night šŸ˜±
No wonder, if my fella worn an oversized blazer with silk shawl attached to it I would be raging too

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can still picture the sun newspaper with jade resembling a pig and Graham norton literally ripping her to shreads every night, she took it on the chin and carved out a successful career.

Early 00s big brother was elite TV. Rich, poor house, no washing machines, dishwasher, flimsy prison beds, food rations... now its all fancy beds, alcohol on tap, airy fairy tasks šŸ˜©šŸ˜©
---

I was thinking about this. I don't see him presenting prime time TV, MTV ain't what it used to be anymore. I just see him doing mainly endorsements and a couple of podcasts thrown in for good measure
---

No wonder, if my fella worn an oversized blazer with silk shawl attached to it I would be raging too
Didnā€™t Jade Goody ā€œinventā€ the pap pics where sheā€™d tell photographers where she was going to be and they took the pics and then she and the paps both earned money from the pics? Iā€™m sure I saw that on a documentary. So she def wasnā€™t as thick as people liked to think.

And if David doesnā€™t get some sort of advertising deal with the people who make his leg oil then thats just very very wrong šŸ˜†

Reactions: 5
David is a million times more likeable than Jordan ever was. Jordan treated girls like tit on the show!! Especially Imogen!! It was so much better when David joined šŸ„°

Awwh the memories. Loved the days of the blackboard shopping list, which would really challenge a lot of people nowadays, writing! Adding up, not being bale to swipe lol. Bring it back, this ordering iwth an iPad nonsense is boring.
Rich house poor house was a great divide. šŸ˜‚ Showing my age also but remembering the VERY first episode of BB when they ran out of toilet roll. šŸ˜‚šŸš½
---
Didnā€™t Jade Goody ā€œinventā€ the pap pics where sheā€™d tell photographers where she was going to be and they took the pics and then she and the paps both earned money from the pics? Iā€™m sure I saw that on a documentary. So she def wasnā€™t as thick as people liked to think.

And if David doesnā€™t get some sort of advertising deal with the people who make his leg oil then thats just very very wrong šŸ˜†
Re Jade, loads of celebrities do/did that. I suppose in those high days of BB and celebrity, you're hot property so why the hell not, why should some pap get cash for your image if you don't? šŸ˜‚ It's playing the game.

Reactions: 7
Awwh the memories. Loved the days of the blackboard shopping list, which would really challenge a lot of people nowadays, writing! Adding up, not being bale to swipe lol. Bring it back, this ordering iwth an iPad nonsense is boring.
Thinking about how they used to have to hand wash their clothes and that one season where there was a washing machine hidden but no one ever found it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think I've only ever watched a full Series if the normal big brother,watched most series of celebrity big brother apart from series 8,9 and 20 I don't know why I missed number 20 ,but the other 2 was because I was madly inlove ornso I thought hahha

Reactions: 1
I only watched the earlier series of big brother and know there have been lots of winners of BB since but I think it's great that nobody gives a tit that David is gay (obviously and it's just not a thing or a conversation) whereas when Brian won it was a big part of the conversation and the narrative.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.