Celebrity Big Brother 2024 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The
I couldn't believe how late they stayed up on the last civilian series. Diving around the bedroom making loads of noise at like 3am. I wouldn't last five minutes in there.
It seems they were allowed to sleep late in the last civilian series; they really didn’t know they were born, in earlier series they played a really loud hooter until everyone was out of bed. Wonder if there is a mental health reason for no longer doing that; I’m nit being sarcastic or flippant here but for a very small few loud constant noises are a real problem. Personally it would drive me nuts but I’m a tad precious 😉

Reactions: 7
The

It seems they were allowed to sleep late in the last civilian series; they really didn’t know they were born, in earlier series they played a really loud hooter until everyone was out of bed. Wonder if there is a mental health reason for no longer doing that; I’m nit being sarcastic or flippant here but for a very small few loud constant noises are a real problem.
Remember Ahmed smashing up the plates? 💀

I couldn’t cope. They have it too easy now.

• Haha
Remember Ahmed smashing up the plates? 💀

I couldn’t cope. They have it too easy now.
Yes I do. Such a different show these days: everyone, HMs and viewers alike knew what a short fuse Ahmed had but BB did everything they could to wind him up. Where is the line between entertainment and low level bullying.. my personal definition is that if not everyone is laughing then it is not funny. No doubt not everyone will agree with that but until the end of days I will never understand how Stephen Bear got to win. I was on another forum at the time [DS I think but not entirely sure) .. not everyone supported him but those who did regardrd him as some kind of second coming 👀

Reactions: 3
I keep waiting for Ekin's comments. I wonder how she's going to play this...
Only thing to interest us now, what stunt she’ll pull next? Will she talk to Louis again seeing as he came 4th is that good enough for her? 🤔 maybe just the top 3 will be popular enough for her.
---
David doesn't 'do' anything. Just reality TV. Which usually I hate but I've grown to love him.
David seems like a lovely guy and no issue at all with him winning but I think he got it because the overall series was so boring and crap and he was the only one who had a great personality and gave us a few laughs without any controversy that would cause divide. His only talking point was the legs 🦵 🦵 some loved it some found it jarring. That was it.

There were no fights, romance or thinking one of the HMs had died in their big brother bed. 🤣

I genuinely struggle to think of entertaining moments bar David and Louis’ one liners. The Fern and Nikita misunderstanding was tame and boring. Kind of irritating tbh because it was so lacklustre.
---
Louis was the most entertaining imo. The only reason I kept tuning in every evening.

David, being the typical BB contestant, was the right winner in that sense but I still wouldn’t want to live with him. As Louis said, he’s just too loud and OTT for me. I didn’t find him nasty or anything.

The rest were inoffensive but just a bit dull imo.
Yeah lovely guy but I’d crack up at his loudness in a 24/7 housemate situation too.

Last edited:
I wonder who will do well after this?

Marisha - she is already doing well in her arena, but she will be better known.

Nikita - similar to Marisha, he will return to what he loves

David - I can see David being back on Late and Live. Not sure what else he has not done?

Colson - back to Corrie, can’t see much changing

Zeze - this may work well for her. After a rocky start, she came across as self aware and a genuinely nice person. Her post show interviews have been good and she will be a
good presenter.

Fern - back to writing, not sure this is the return to TV for her

Bradley - I hope he does well and gets more roles. He seems so sweet and handled the back door eviction really well.

Louis - lawsuit with Jedward!

I imagine nothing will change for Levi and Lauren may sell a few more candles after using the diary room as QVC. Gary will disappeared back to the background - this was his one shot and it is done.

Ekin may struggle to come back to this. She has a lot of fans, but has handled the post show life badly and I think this may prevent her from leaving the LI reputation behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I didn’t get to watch the CBB final until late last night.

1 hour 35 minutes episode condensed down to 20 mins thanks to fast forwarding. 😂

A lot of people have said Bradley‘s eviction was ‘brutal’. Hell didn’t they see Matty’s eviction during the recent civilian series? That was bleeping harsh, but then even that wasn’t as bad as Katreya being voted out and having to leave in her dressing gown to a booing crowd or Chicken Stu getting called to the diary room and being told he had to leave immediately.

Reactions: 11
Absolutely buzzin' that David won, he was so excited he could hardly contain himself! Aw, really so pleased for him - I think he's a genuine guy who'd make a bloody brilliant bestie. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A lot of people have said Bradley‘s eviction was ‘brutal’. Hell didn’t they see Matty’s eviction during the recent civilian series? That was bleeping harsh, but then even that wasn’t as bad as Katreya being voted out and having to leave in her dressing gown to a booing crowd or Chicken Stu getting called to the diary room and being told he had to leave immediately.
I presume that his family or friends or both were nearby. They would have been called on like the others who went in for the actual rendezvous, with the other housemates.

So it was a sudden departure but then he got to see them off camera, as soon as he left. I didn't see it as being all that bad tbh.

I presume that his family or friends or both were nearby. They would have been called on like the others who went in for the actual rendezvous, with the other housemates.

So it was a sudden departure but then he got to see them off camera, as soon as he left. I didn't see it as being all that bad tbh.
And he got a feature episode on the live show which shows him on really good light, he's a nice young man.

This is probably a stupid question but do you just put that on your legs before a night out or is it okay to put all over? Like would you look nice or look sweaty!? 😅
---
I put it over my legs, arms and chest before a night out - definitely let it dry before letting clothes touch it!! And it gives such a nice glow, especially in the sun ☀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.