Celebrity Big Brother 2024 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What annoys me is the fact that someone won’t want to put themselves forward for fear they will get evicted, yet somehow think they can go on to win?
Like if you think people won’t vote to save you from eviction what makes you think they will vote for you to win? 🤷‍♀️
You’ve got to be in it, to win it though. You may make it to the final just from being a good housemate and not receiving any noms and thus be in with a shot. So I still wouldn’t put myself up if I didn’t have to. Nikita knows he has a massive fan base so I reckon must be fairly confident.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I get that but she's been friendly/motherly towards the other young lads surely she hasn't ignored him 😒
I think Louis has brought on a lot of the ageism towards Fern
I don't think Louis likes Fern at all but there's been some ageism directed at him too. The women always get it worse than the men though.

Reactions: 15
with the best will in the world and literally he is my favourite person in the world after mr kcc, nikita isn't that bright

I do think he's put himself up because he's just wanting to go home to lauren and the kitties and planning for the move to Clapham

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.