Celebrity Big Brother 2024 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is a double eviction, so there is not guarantee Nikita is safe. Fern, David and Louis have survived eviction before. The others are untested.

Reactions: 10
Imagine how boring it would be without Louis. As Sinitta says he doesn't care about winning, he doesn't need the money, he'll be happy playing the villain
I expect he does need the money! That’s what most of them do it for.

Reactions: 3
Controversial maybe but I can’t hate people for not willingly putting themselves up for eviction. It is a game after all and if you choose to take part you obviously would like to win (as well as have the experience). Winning is just the cherry on the cake. I get more annoyed at people who swear blind they don’t want to win. Why wouldn’t you want to boost your platform, earnings, following, prospects etc. Also I would say the two that didn’t put themselves up (Marisha and Bradley) are possibly the least known/have a smaller fan base in general (and a smaller number who actually bother to vote) so know it would probably be the kiss of death. Also I thought Fern wanted to go? Yet she was quite reluctant.

Reactions: 17
Are all those saying how sharp and astute Louis is forgetting how confident he was two days ago that Levi or Ekin Su were going to win the whole show? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Imagine how boring it would be without Louis. As Sinitta says he doesn't care about winning, he doesn't need the money, he'll be happy playing the villain
I don't like him as a person but I do like watching him, he know what the public wants

Reactions: 19
Controversial maybe but I can’t hate people for not willingly putting themselves up for eviction. It is a game after all and if you choose to take part you obviously would like to win (as well as have the experience). Winning is just the cherry on the cake. I get more annoyed at people who swear blind they don’t want to win. Why wouldn’t you want to boost your platform, earnings, following, prospects etc. Also I would say the two that didn’t put themselves up (Marisha and Bradley) are possibly the least known/have a smaller fan base in general (and a smaller number who actually bother to vote) so know it would probably be the kiss of death. Also I thought Fern wanted to go? Yet she was quite reluctant.
Fern has been up twice so if I was her I would have suggested it should be one of them who hasn’t faced the public vote yet. Fairs fair.

Reactions: 17
Are all those saying how sharp and astute Louis is forgetting how confident he was two days ago that Levi or Ekin Su were going to win the whole show? 😂
He had no idea of the public perception- or everything that has been seen or said in the house he is not psychic - going by what he has observed you can’t say he is wrong

Reactions: 7
Jordan North also thinks Nikita knows he's doing by putting himself forward

Reactions: 5
Also I would say the two that didn’t put themselves up (Marisha and Bradley) are possibly the least known/have a smaller fan base in general (and a smaller number who actually bother to vote) so know it would probably be the kiss of death..
What annoys me is the fact that someone won’t want to put themselves forward for fear they will get evicted, yet somehow think they can go on to win?
Like if you think people won’t vote to save you from eviction what makes you think they will vote for you to win? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
I don’t like that Marisha and Bradley didn’t put themselves forward.
Tbh I don’t think any of them would’ve volunteered if Colson hadn‘t volunteered first.
Well done Colson! 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Probably because he just doesn't relate to her. He just likes the guys his age.

I do think a lot of them have been quite ageist towards Fern.
Yeah I get that but she's been friendly/motherly towards the other young lads surely she hasn't ignored him 😒
I think Louis has brought on a lot of the ageism towards Fern

Reactions: 5
Vivienne and Sinitta are good panellists, they’re actually making AJ look like a good
presenter.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.