Celebrity Big Brother 2024 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Emma Willis could be on standby to do the exit interview if ES is evicted… that steely gaze she brought out for Roxanne Pallett could do with a dusting off🤣- saying that I haven’t seen any of the exit interviews- Don’t know how Will/AJ would tackle it

Ty for new thread !

Reactions: 18
Oh duck of Fern in the sneek peek. (Little girl voice) "it's been...it's been...MAGICAL"

No it hasn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If ES doesn’t get evicted tonight, I wonder if she will think that she is popular? She won’t know how close it is between her and Louis?

Reactions: 9
Wonder if Emma Willis could be on standby to do the exit interview if ES is evicted… that steely gaze she brought out for Roxanne Pallett could do with a dusting off🤣- saying that I haven’t seen any of the exit interviews- Don’t know how Will/AJ would tackle it

Ty for new thread !
LOVE Emma ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
To think Louie called Jedward vile when he’s the nastiest sneakiest wee drawf Going 😞

Reactions: 1
Absolutely pathetic all those who nominated Louis for being lazy. Such a cowardly bandwagon jumping nomination to make, they took the easy option. I really hope he survives as it will be one very dull house without his sharp tongue. I thought Fern's Ekin-Su nomination was tremendous and summed her up perfectly.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
@ahtisyourself my friend just downloaded nordvpn for me .. €11.99 for a month... took him ages to set it up and hes ready to kill me buy woo hoo I can watch late and live and the last few ones too 💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t mind Ekin staying but only if she gets badly booed and only for the simple fact that I want to see how she copes with the fact that she is severely disliked. I’d say Fern and Levi would be no losses to the house from a viewing perspective. Fern was amazing last night and if she goes out tonight she will go out on a high. Obviously I want Louis to stay because without him the place is a bit wet

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.