Celebrity Big Brother 2024 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion: I haven’t been able to stand Colson since day one and I’ve no real reason. I can’t explain it but he just irritates me beyond belief!?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Unpopular opinion: I haven’t been able to stand Colson since day one and I’ve no real reason. I can’t explain it but he just irritates me beyond belief!?
I've learnt that he's not actually acting when he's craig. He's just like craig in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What’s happening as I’m not watching ?!
Fern got the lucky pot of gold in the diary room, it had a little snake in it. She’s to put the snake on someone’s pillow to put them up for the vote but the twist is that they won’t actually be up for the vote, they’ll be immune from it. She doesn’t know that it’s a trick basically

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.