Celebrity Big Brother 2024 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying at Louis though he doesn’t need to play an evil king he already is one 😭😭 I am big brother had me laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Don’t like colson acting like the hero then having a go at others cos they didn’t want to be nominated, oh duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Louis’ final word. He’s got ALL their numbers.

Long live the King!

David seeing through Marisha!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Louis is so correct in his opinion on Nikita, saying he knows he will stay

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not sure what people should have done then - if they put themselves forward it is because it looks good, it they don’t it is because they want to win?

Reactions: 11
How astute are Louis and David…. yup the two who the housemates think are a bit dim are actually razor sharp 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He said he wasn't keen on Marisha's behaviour during the killer nomination task, said he thinks she is game playing and only spoke once during the task when she said 'are you sure?' To Nikita.
thank you!
I don't she's familiar with UK big brother, the Americans version is a tactical game it's very different from ours iirc

Reactions: 13
Imagine how boring it would be without Louis. As Sinitta says he doesn't care about winning, he doesn't need the money, he'll be happy playing the villain

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They should have every housemate up for eviction and let the public decide who we want in the final

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.