Celebrities You've Seen & All The Deets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Years ago I was a massive Misfits fan. I’d gone to see a musical with my friends and we popped into a pub after. As soon as I saw him I know who it was, Iwan Rheon! I was totally star struck and asked him for a photo. He was quite rude about it but let me take the photo anyway. At that time no one else knew who he was, of course now he’s in game of thrones so everyone knows who he is.

Also some of Rocketman was filmed in my pub, met Dexter Fletcher (who directed it) lots. Really nice down to earth guy. He let myself and my other half watch them filming all the scenes which was brilliant. We have a lot of filming at my pub and most of the time they want you out of the way, which suits us but it was nice to see them filming Rocketman. We also met Tarron Egerton (who plays Elton) and Jamie Bell (who plays Bernie) they were both friendly!

I get to meet a lot of location managers and directors, most of them are great people!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lol just read through here some of you have met quite a few celebs. And the most known person I've ever met was Nicola Surgeon 😂 i went to this event for care experienced people and she kept trying to get me to eat the sandwiches and cakes. Wasn't wanting to eat anything though cos im fussy I planned to get McDonald's when I left 😂 but she was nice and spent time chatting to us all. I had to read poem out I was so nervous but after I done it she told me how great I was bless her xx View attachment 114340
Lol just read through here some of you have met quite a few celebs. And the most known person I've ever met was Nicola Surgeon 😂 i went to this event for care experienced people and she kept trying to get me to eat the sandwiches and cakes. Wasn't wanting to eat anything though cos im fussy I planned to get McDonald's when I left 😂 but she was nice and spent time chatting to us all. I had to read poem out I was so nervous but after I done it she told me how great I was bless her xx View attachment 114340
Nicola is lovely .

Reactions: 7
Fearne Cotton and the Lost Prophets came into the pub where I worked as a student. Fearne was a bit of a diva, sending back the glass of water she asked for and requesting a different shape glass. And then they walked out without paying.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I served Tina from S Club a few years ago when I was working retail, spent quite a lot of time with her picking stuff out and she was pretty snobbish and clearly thought quite highly of herself. All dressed up in heals a dress massive hat and shades 😂 typical diva attire.

Also the thought of asking a celeb for a photograph fills me with utter dread and anxiety there is literally no way I could do it 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I used to work in TV and regularly met performing artists who were coming on our show. The worst one we ever had was that rapper Wiley. He waltzed in 2 hours late to set time high as a kite and slapped one of the girls from liaison’s behind. He left the dressing room in a huge state.
I met the girls from Little Mix as well, REALLY down to earth and I really enjoyed working with them. Talked to me like I was one of their girlfriends and had a right laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I used to work in TV and regularly met performing artists who were coming on our show. The worst one we ever had was that rapper Wiley. He waltzed in 2 hours late to set time high as a kite and slapped one of the girls from liaison’s behind. He left the dressing room in a huge state.
I met the girls from Little Mix as well, REALLY down to earth and I really enjoyed working with them. Talked to me like I was one of their girlfriends and had a right laugh.
thats good to know as I always thought little mix came across well and like nice girls. Pleased to hear that’s the case!

Reactions: 8
I served Tina from S Club a few years ago when I was working retail, spent quite a lot of time with her picking stuff out and she was pretty snobbish and clearly thought quite highly of herself. All dressed up in heals a dress massive hat and shades 😂 typical diva attire.

Also the thought of asking a celeb for a photograph fills me with utter dread and anxiety there is literally no way I could do it 😂😂
Just wanted to say I'm the same. I never asked her for a photo she took one with every young person that was the event (around 30 of us) 😊 but I wish I could because if I ever saw a celebrity I like I'd want a photo! 😂

Reactions: 5
Years ago I was a massive Misfits fan. I’d gone to see a musical with my friends and we popped into a pub after. As soon as I saw him I know who it was, Iwan Rheon! I was totally star struck and asked him for a photo. He was quite rude about it but let me take the photo anyway. At that time no one else knew who he was, of course now he’s in game of thrones so everyone knows who he is.

Also some of Rocketman was filmed in my pub, met Dexter Fletcher (who directed it) lots. Really nice down to earth guy. He let myself and my other half watch them filming all the scenes which was brilliant. We have a lot of filming at my pub and most of the time they want you out of the way, which suits us but it was nice to see them filming Rocketman. We also met Tarron Egerton (who plays Elton) and Jamie Bell (who plays Bernie) they were both friendly!

I get to meet a lot of location managers and directors, most of them are great people!
Iwan is also tit in bed too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ugh how vile. I know the guys name but not much more. How long ago was this ? It infuriates me that along with the other behaviour you’ve described he wasn’t fired all together.... but I know the privileges afforded to ‘talent’ hasn’t changed much....

• Sad
Five or six years ago I got tickets to a pilot episode for a show hosted by Katherine Ryan. It was some sort of Mock the Week type show but discussing celebrity gossip (I love the idea, which is why I’m on Tattle). It was a basic set up in front of a studio audience - think picnic tables with black velvet thrown over them and picnic chairs for guests - with a couple of z-lister reality show people to pad it out.

Ryan was very distracting. She spent the entire time rubbing her nose, and she could barely open her eyes for most of it. Also, as soon as someone else started to talk, she kept sipping from a water bottle. She may or may not have been funny, I don’t remember. I do remember just seeing other people on the show start grinding their teeth the moment her finger curled up to wipe her nose.

At the end, she gave a brief thanks to the audience and fled backstage with a few mates. Nowhere near as tough as what I thought she would be.

Reactions: 4
Rylan - very lovely, funny guy he is so tall!!
john barrowman - very nice happy guy!
John torode - SURPRISINGLY Nice enough but he does look moody irl as well as on tele 😂
Phill scolfield - doesnt give time of day
Holly willoughby - nice
Olly murs - was nice

Saw Zoella at the Harry Potter play. It’s split into two parts and at the first one I saw loads of people looking over but we were directly above so couldnt see what they were looking at. When we went out for dinner before the second half I saw she’d posted an IG from the show. Did end up seeing her but didn’t speak or anything. She’s very pretty.

Met Maddie & Tae (country duo) last year. Loveliest people!

Reactions: 2
My mother and I met for dinner in Cardiff Bay and as we were walking to the restaurant a girl was walking towards us in the opposite direction, staring straight at my mother like she knew her. When she passed my mother looked at me and said "who was that?" "Do I know her?" I said, "Mam, that was Katherine Jenkins! My mother said "Oh I hate that twit!" And off we went for out dinner. 😂😂😂 Don't think my mother is fussed on Katherine Jenkins. 😂

Oliver Reed staggered past my front garden one summer when I was living in London. Half an hour later a motorbike went past with him riding pillion, no helmet and slumped to one side. RIP you mad bastard.
Loved him! ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
* Pixie Lott - Arguing on the phone with I think her boyfriend in Central London

* Kelly Rowland - X Factor queue. Asked for my lipstick shade and asked if I was auditioning. Said no. And she said "you have a look"

* Harry Styles - Briefly at a job. He was very polite

* Ariana Grande - Thanks to a good mate of mine. All I can say is. That girl can shoooopppppp!!!

* Daniel Kuluuya - At an event. Gave me some good life advice.

*Naomi Campbell -- Fashion Week yeeeaaaaaars ago - Said I had attitude, but liked it. Haha.

* Rio Ferdinand -- When I was looking my absolute worst. Went to do a quick errand. And see him. Just my luck ha
Do you at all remember what Pixie was saying on the phone? haha

I met the Happy Mondays many years ago in a pub in Bolton.
Talking of the Madchester scene, I met the Stone Roses when they were rehearsing at now defunct Airplay Enterprise Studios in Denton. The studio manager there was showing me around and said ‘come and meet this band, they’re gonna be huge!’ And they were really lovely too! As I came out I said ‘really they’re a bit scruffy!’ 😬😳 and he said ‘mark my words!’ Also when I met them Mani was playing on the drums and so I always think of him as the drummer not bassist! 😂

[QUOTE="Richard Fleeshman in a queue at the trafford centre, there was a girl near him shamelessly saying of top of her voice how single she was to her friend, he was having none of it 😂 he was gorgeous though![/QUOTE]

This just reminded me that my eldest son used to go to the same school as RF but was a few years younger. My son and his best friend were behind RF in the lunch queue one day and pestering him for an autograph to which the very strict music teacher overheard them and made them both apologise to RF for disturbing him! 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3