Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
D

Departed member 294

Fucking olly murs.

He was on my flight back from Stockholm in 2013. When we landed, he was behind me in the border control queue. So I said hey, like your music and congrats on going gold or whatever it was.

Then he made a comment about how this queue was taking so long and I kinda laughed it off.

Then the fucking dick pushes past me in the queue (and a few others) to get further up.

Needless to say, I do not like his music anymore.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Elenablend

I saw Gail platt (don’t know her real name) when I was about 7! She was marching up oxford street and hit me with her bag and then tutted at me ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Highlandcow

VIP Member
My dad saw Rod Stewart driving about London with the interior light on in his car ya know so every one could see him ?

• Haha
Reactions: 34

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I'm gonna assume this one fits here. My friend and I were off to see Jimmy Carr and we saw him walking to the theatre, I stood back as I was rather socially awkward back then but my friend went over to him and asked "are you Jimmy Carr or do you just look like him?" He laughed and told her it was him.
Anyway fast forward to the show and we're sat in the audience and he actually makes a joke on stage about my friend and her asking him that question! ?

(I think this fits here as I didn't meet him as such, was just sort of stood back while my friend did!)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Hopping12

My dad used to be pontins bluecoat and worked with Shane Ritchie... my dad could not stand him and said he was a right arrogant twat, he once leant over my dads plate in the canteen all cocky to take a sausage off my dads plate and my dad stabbed his hand with his fork... he’s not violent I promise :ROFLMAO:
Some of the things my dad knows about him that he’s told me I can never see him in the same light again, ruined the lovable rogue Alfie character for me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
This makes me cringe so hard but a member of the cheesy boy band Five came into the hospital with either a sister/gf or something and they had injured their arm. One of my colleagues asked if they hurt their arm slam dunking the funk? I had to walk off as I was crying with laughter. Safe to say they did not find this remotely funny and complained. Still the best HR complaint I’ve ever seen 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My dad used to be pontins bluecoat and worked with Shane Ritchie... my dad could not stand him and said he was a right arrogant twat, he once leant over my dads plate in the canteen all cocky to take a sausage off my dads plate and my dad stabbed his hand with his fork... he’s not violent I promise :ROFLMAO:
Some of the things my dad knows about him that he’s told me I can never see him in the same light again, ruined the lovable rogue Alfie character for me
I met Shane Richie at the Radio 1 roadshow in Southend in 1997. He was such a rude twat.
People were asking for his autograph and he said “I don’t want to be here all bloody day!” So my friend said “it’s ok, we don’t want an autograph off the Daz doorstep challenge bloke anyway!” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
I regularly see Kim Woodburn getting her nails done at my local salon and I can confirm she’s never out of character! It’s all darling this and be a dear that.... she always has long red tallons, wears sunglasses and usually slippers as she gets dropped and picked up like royalty! Gotta love her x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

karenjet

VIP Member
I met Graham Norton once with a toilet plunger in my hand ?

I was out for lunch with my mum, aunt and my two youngest and he was filming in the pub for his episode of Who Do You Think You Are but the part of the bar he was in was closed off so we didn’t see him. My toilet was blocked so I went to the hardware shop next door to buy a plunger and going back to the car he was out the front. As if that wasn’t humiliating enough my aunt asked him to sign her boobs ??

He’s surprisingly handsome in person.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

String Man

VIP Member
Oliver Reed staggered past my front garden one summer when I was living in London. Half an hour later a motorbike went past with him riding pillion, no helmet and slumped to one side. RIP you mad bastard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I posted on the other celeb thread but have a few more I can mention here.

I used to be cabin crew so met quite a few celebs over the years.
The majority of them are quite nice, but there's always one or two divas.

Kylie Minogue - met her a couple of times. Absolutely lovely. Really sweet and polite and SO tiny.

Kate Moss - met her a couple of times too. Also very nice and I'd kill for her wardrobe. Her daughter was with her on one occasion, she was about 6 or 7 at the time and was a lovely little kid, well brought up. I brought her some juice and Kate was reminding her to 'Say thank you to the lady'.

Christopher Biggins - absolutely hilarious. Had everyone in stitches. Really really funny guy.

Frankie Boyle - I liked him anyway as a stand up comedian and on 'Mock the Week', but I know he's a bit like marmite. Anyway, he was pretty quiet but polite and pleasant and well mannered.

One Direction - all seemed like nice guys. Niall was the chattiest. I have family and friends in Ireland and go over quite a lot so he was chatting to me about that.

Bradley Walshe from 'The Chase' - lovely, very down to earth and quite giggly. That's his real personality that you see on the show.

Kirstie Allsop - rude. Expected to be waited on hand and foot and didn't have the manners to say please or thank you. Loud and opinionated. Didn't like her at all.

Conor McGregor - absolute and utter scumbag. Horrible horrible man. Tried it on with all the female cabin crew and was really really loud and obnoxious. Someone I never want to see again. Utter twat.

Never met her personally, but friends had to deal with Cilla Black on flights. To say not a nice person is putting it very mildly.

Reactions: 21

Meg1912

VIP Member
I'm absolutely loving the thread "Celebrities you've met" and as I said over there, it's now my fave to follow! [emoji2][emoji2]
However, I thought it has a downside as it excludes celebrities you've seen and perhaps we're missing out on lots of interesting stories! Where, who they were with and our thoughts, so I thought I'd go ahead and start this thread!
About 10 years ago I saw Cristiano Ronaldo in Qubo, my favourite nightclub in Lisbon, which was open (no roof) and was right by the river with breathtaking views! (it has since shut down [emoji24]). He arrived with an entourage of about 10 people, all men. He obviously behaved like a diva and never ordered anyhthing himself and I swear I never thought a face could be as shiny! He proved me wrong! [emoji1787] Lots of girls were trying to get close, to no avail and I got major gay vibes not only from him, but most of his entourage as well!! I've since read about my suspicions on Blindgossip and seems I was right! [emoji2]
Back when I lived in London, I was on the bus on my way to work (miserable and moody af as you do [emoji1787]), looked outside the window and saw Michael Fassbender on a run!! I swear I almost had a heart attack!! WHAT A MAN! My only regret was not getting off on the next stop and running back to see if I could find him and throw myself into his arms! [emoji23][emoji23] Has anyone seen "Shame"? Then you know what I'm talking about! [emoji7][emoji2956]
One night about 7 years ago I was waiting for the bus home on Oxford Street and saw Jonathan Rhys Meyers walking alongside a woman (his current partner). I'm a HUUUUUUGE Tudors fan, so I was so excited to see him, just really shocked at how tiny he is!!! [emoji1787] He looked great and healthy and it was for sure early stages of their relationship as the body language, giggles and him trying to impress her totally gave it away! They looked so happy and in love and it made me really sad seeing his battles against his demons ever since. [emoji22]
I saw Pixie Geldof (years before Peaches died) walking around HMV in Angel and she looked so rough. [emoji852] Like when you look at someone and now for sure that they do drugs. I truly hope she has managed to leave that behind, especially having seen what it did to her mum and sister. [emoji22]
One night I was working at a club in Leicester Sq called Café de Paris and some of the MIC crew popped up, Jamie and Proudlock with some friends. They're sooooo tiny!!!!! They obviously got the VIP treatment, table and bottles on the house. They are soooo full of themselves! Not a surprise at all though!
I saw Hugo also from MIC getting off Holborn's tube station! Genuinely gobsmacked that he actually takes public transportation and also shocked at how handsome he actually is! And super tall!!
Now I can't wait to hear your stories! [emoji847][emoji847]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Heart
Reactions: 20

specialone50

VIP Member
I mentioned in the other thread about bumping into David Beckham, what happened was we were going into a large shopping centre and I had hold of my youngests hand well my youngest said something to me so I was looking down replying and this person bumped into me, I apologized, he apologized and we went on our way , my husband said did you realise that was Beckham I said no, (I have to be honest I thought it was a lookalike), when we went in a shop a few minutes later the girl behind the counter said Oh My God ive just served David Beckham so what I thought was a lookalike was actually him haha,also my niece is a huge Beckham fan and she was in Madrid in a taxi, the taxi driver was babbling away on his radio and my niece was agitated until she looked in the car next to them and there he was bold as brass, she screamed he heard her and waved she never stopped talking about it I swear for about 6 months

Reactions: 20
Richard Osman - A bit odd and shy, but nice enough. Smells a bit peculiar - a bit medicinal, kinda like a mix of cloves and camphor. Atrocious handshake, he's one of those blokes who hands you his hand - except his hand's fuckin' yuge so it's like someone giving you an oven glove.

Bradley Walsh - pretty much exactly as he seems on the telly. Not too sharp, but very friendly. Consumate professional. Looks surprisingly tough in the flesh, and has a beartrap handshake. I was on an episode of The Chase and he'd brought in flowers and chocolates for the cleaning lady's birthday, which impressed me. Also has an absolutely manky mug that is obviously his favourite. I generally find this indicates a good egg.

Mark "The Beast" Labbett - a total wank. A real mumpy, up his own arse, tantrum throwing type. Called me a cunt. The staff on The Chase hate him.

Giovanni Pernice - a nice dude, seems pretty much exactly as he comes across on Strictly, albeit a bit quieter. Red hot poker player. Smells lovely. Incredibly funny considering he's operating in his second language. Drinks mojitos.

Janette Manrara - looks frighteningly frail in the flesh, but is very friendly and has the most ridiculous capacity for booze I have ever seen. Nowhere near as OTT as she is on TV, and has a surprisingly dry sense of humour. While throwing shapes on the dance floor she jumped into my arms, and she is both absolutely shredded and the lightest non-child human I have ever encountered.

Aljaz Skorjanec - nice fellow, very friendly, bit deaf. Is very, very strong. Easily out-drunk by his tiny pixie wife. Hates chihuahuas. Blushes when he swears.

Victoria Coren-Mitchell - I hate this woman. People think she's the nice one and Giles is the cunt, but she's a fucking prick too. Came across her at poker tournaments several times, she's all charm and friendliness until the very second things don't go her way, whereupon she instantly gets nasty. Absolutely will not let stuff go, and is apparently slow to forget a perceived slight. Throws herself at any man who's over six foot and forty years old, and is very snippy with women who get attention. Mention her weird "friendship" with the Devilfish if you want to make her go all quiet and angry.

Davina McCall - also looks frighteningly frail. Surprisingly likeable. Very crisp and professional. Her hair is very glossy.

Robbie Coltrane - was helping some mates install an Aga at his house, and one day he came through and went fucking mental at us for no apparent reason. However he apologised an hour later - he was trying to quit smoking and it was making him crabbit - and the next day bought us all rolls as another apology. I consider that to be a Good Dude.

Shazia Mirza - tried to shag my dad, and got a bit nasty when he politely explained he was married.

Cameron Stout - sat next to him on a turbulent flight to Malaga. He was very nice to the staff, even when one of the air hostesses stood on his foot. He was very nervous with the turbulence, and couldn't eat his dinner, and gave it to me. Black bean noodles, lovely.

Tony Roper - bit of a prick. One of those people who goes in the huff if someone else is funny.

Limmy - Totally inscrutable. Entertaining company, but it's exhausting trying to figure out which layer of irony he's on at any given moment.

Gerard Butler - used to come into a chippie I worked at, quite a lot. Mock chop supper for him, king rib for his mum. Nice bloke!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
So the sex tea you've been asking about on
Iwan Rheon...

He was out with a very small group of his friends and I was out with mine. No one knew who he was as they were just filming misfits though my partner seems to think I had met him during season 2 lol.
Anyway, this was so long ago and my memory isn't the best plus I was drunk!
We got chatting as you do, flirted alot, he told me he was filming something for tv but I didn't take much notice as I thought it was a pick up line. Kissed most of the night. End of the night he asked what I was up to I said something a long the lines of 'not much, going to get a kebab and sleep with my mate' (my mate was a girl and it was daft banter we had back then). He asked me to go back to where he was staying. It was either that or hear my other mate get shagged through the walls 😆😆
Went back to where he was staying, I remember laughing a lot over something...his penis maybe? I'm not sure.
Kissing again which led to about 15 minutes of sex with what felt like a virgin 🤣🤣 he wasn't the best and he fumbled about a lot. The man didn't even make me orgasm for fuck sake! I did suck his dick though and his number for a while. 🤣🤣🤣

Thank you for coming to my TED talk and I hope I haven't fucked up anyones sexual dreams of him. If I have then I am deeply sorry.

• Haha
  • Wow

Highlandcow

VIP Member
The Queen was doing run out in one of the royal horse and carriages in the city where I live, wasn't an official press thing or anything but my grandparents knew she was leaving that destination at that time and a few people had lined the streets to see her, no crowds or anything, no barriers up either back maybe 25yrs ago, we were right at the edge of the pavement jumping up and down and waving like lunatics in our shell suits ? she looked right at me and my sister and smiled and waved ? we were young kids at the time so it was a special moment for us!

• Haha

Fatima

VIP Member
First post ever on tattle.life so pardon my mistakes.

So in 1999 just turned 18, I was working at Haagen dazs in the Eurostar terminal (after the customs) in Gare du Nord in Paris (I live in Paris region), for the summer break.
I remember Andie mc Dowell asking me an ice cream, I recognize her because of her famous movie with Hugh grant,Four weddings and a funeral.
She was so adorable, very sweet and polite.
Also I thought that she was beautiful in the moment.

Randomly, my husband being taxi in Paris has met (and still meets) countless personalities,ministers etc including Liam Gallagher, Audrey Tautou (and he told her that I really love her which is true lol),Charlotte Gainsbourg, Charlotte Rampling etc...
They’re generally really polite and kind.

Reactions: 17

Esmeeee

As it’s his birthday, a shout out to Rik Mayall who came into a coffee shop I worked in back in the ‘90s. He was funny, charming, generous & very handsome.

• Heart

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Years ago I was a massive Misfits fan. I’d gone to see a musical with my friends and we popped into a pub after. As soon as I saw him I know who it was, Iwan Rheon! I was totally star struck and asked him for a photo. He was quite rude about it but let me take the photo anyway. At that time no one else knew who he was, of course now he’s in game of thrones so everyone knows who he is.

Also some of Rocketman was filmed in my pub, met Dexter Fletcher (who directed it) lots. Really nice down to earth guy. He let myself and my other half watch them filming all the scenes which was brilliant. We have a lot of filming at my pub and most of the time they want you out of the way, which suits us but it was nice to see them filming Rocketman. We also met Tarron Egerton (who plays Elton) and Jamie Bell (who plays Bernie) they were both friendly!

I get to meet a lot of location managers and directors, most of them are great people!
Iwan is also shit in bed too!

• Haha
  • Wow