Celebrities You've Seen & All The Deets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv met Sinbad from brookside 😅
Also as a child I went to see Daniella Westbrook as Peter Pan in theatre, I sit down &look at whos next to me ...it's Phill Mitchell from EastEnders 😅I told my mum , who told her friends , he got up and moved to higher seats 🥴

Reactions: 2
I once served Jenny from Atomic Kitten in work, she was buying toys for her kids. Couldn’t have been more lovely. So smiley and friendly.

same goes for Neil Fitzmaurice (Phoenix nights/peep show) absolutely lovely and down to earth.

Reactions: 1
sadly, I’m starting to think there is something unsavoury about Ralph fiennes. I know he is a very talented actor, plays the English gentleman to a tee and has a “face“ that oozes intelligence and intensity. But, his true character, I believe, is so far from that. I don’t want to upset any die hard Ralph fans. But, one should never close ones eyes to an actors true character since, that is how the likes of Harvey weistein and countless other powerful people have got away with their behaviour.

from what I have read the way he has treated some women on film sets is appalling...... he was in Epstein’s book....which could be inocent enough...we’re it not for the other pieces of information that has been leaked about him., I think it’s horribly hypocritical to have him appear to be such a revered, exemplary person, ( and attempt to appear shy in interviews) etc. When, clearly from his behaviour does not respect women.
I know some people have met him and he’s been really polite etc. I’d love to think that he was wonderfully, polite and respectful. But, from the things I read and pictures that have been taken of him,,.. my bubble is being burst.....any thoughts either way......

• Wow
Reactions: 10
These are not at all exciting;

- In 1995 on a school trip to the local zoo my mates and I met Dave Benson Phillips (90s children's TV presenter). No idea why he was there, I can't remember seeing any camera crew etc. Just remember he was sitting on a seat in the middle of a square-type area. He was much more chilled than his on-camera persona but nice enough. My friend told him how much her disabled sister liked watching Get Your Own Back.

- I went to see The Darkness on tour in 2003 and touched Justin Hawkins outer thigh when he did his "being carried through the crowd" thing.

- Apparently I served Michael Kitchin in a shop I once worked in but had no idea!

- I stood ahead of William Fox-Pitt in the ice cream van queue at the local Horse Trials. He's very tall and thin!

- Buster Merryfield (Uncle Albert from Only Fools and Horses) visited a relative once to look at their garden. I was very young but my impression of him was that he was exactly like Uncle Albert, down to how he stood and what he was wearing. Many years later another relative literally walked into him when they exited a pub.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Denise Lewis the commentator/athlete poured me a cup of tea a few years ago. She visited my workplace and is such a lovely lady. She is flawless. My auntie lives round the corner from Alesha Dixon and they walk their dogs together, she is really sweet. There are a few more but they'll potentially give me away so I'm not saying anything.

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen Mick Jagger in Hamleys. This was back in the nineties. He was standing beside me and my boyfriend kept digging me in the ribs to point him out and I was like ‘why are you poking me’. Then, I realised that Mick was standing next to me, he looked grumpy though as, many people in the shop were following him. So he just sort of grabbed something and walked out. I did not have the guts to say anything. I also saw Rupert Everet walking in Soho. I called him Richard E Grant by mistake. So he was not impressed. I have also seen Joan Collins in Waitrose in Belgravia. But, did not have the guts to speak to her either! This is over a period of 20 years mind....... I know it sounds like I’ve seen loads of famous people but, only 3 in my lifetime. That’s it !

Ooh my husband has just reminded me. We saw Amanda Holden in Harrods one X mas. She nearly tripped over My youngest daughter who was 3 at the time. But, she was really polite about it. She was with a group of people and she was walking so fast through the shop, I barely had a chance to look at her But, from what I can remember she looks younger in real life and is very beautiful xx

• Heart
Morten Harket at a service station. Let me tell you , he did not disappoint. 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wouldn't say this person is a celeb as you would never recognise his name but he was in a very popular TV show (Game of Thrones).
Knew this person for a long time before he stared on the show, always tried to get me into bed.
His character on GoT is fabled to be amazing in bed and very shy and unassuming. Lemme tell you in real life he is the exact opposite, hense why he got the part as he is a very good actor XD
He is arrogant, a narc and just generally not a very nice person.
When I eventually gave in to his advances he was pretty nasty to me, rude and after he got what he wanted he deleted and blocked me off all socials, even though we had been 'friends' for years.
Y list a-hole.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I live in a chi chi bit of London so ive seen loads of famous people. No one A list though.

Jason Donovan. Used to ride his bike on the pavement.
Jeremy Clarkson. This bloke looks rich. I cant pinpoint why.
Jeremy Paxman. Short. Very strange physique. Would push in queue in newsagents.
Pete Burns. Smallish and slight. Face looked very poorly. I've seen people point and laugh at him. He ignored it.
Prince Harry in Waitrose. What a knob. Was pretending to use self service machine fir photographer and didn't know how to use it.
Elle Mcpherson. So tall and thin like a pencil. Small head. Very pretty.
Claudia Schiffer. Only realised it was her as she was in my way. Just tall.
Emily Maitlis. Very wrinkled. And orange fake tan.
Harry Enfield. He liked my dog.

I could go on and on ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Backstage with Snoop Dogg. Super nice guy, lovely crew. We chatted about Pac. He had bottles of Tesco bottled water, oranges and Doritos - no luxury riders there

• Heart
Wouldn't say this person is a celeb as you would never recognise his name but he was in a very popular TV show (Game of Thrones).
Knew this person for a long time before he stared on the show, always tried to get me into bed.
His character on GoT is fabled to be amazing in bed and very shy and unassuming. Lemme tell you in real life he is the exact opposite, hense why he got the part as he is a very good actor XD
When I eventually gave in to his advances he was pretty nasty to me, rude and after he got what he wanted he deleted and blocked me off all socials, even though we had been 'friends' for years.
Y list a-hole.
I know who you mean

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Y list a-hole.
daniel-portman.jpg

Yeah he looks like a bellend tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw Katie Piper at Matilda in London with family and friends at the end of November.

I saw Bob Geldof walking down the road in the next village (he lives near me) - he still hasn't managed to brush his hair

I saw Esme from the Great British Sewing Bee in Whitstable High Street about 3 years ago, think she has a second home there - great way to piss off the locals

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Went somewhere where Prince Charles turned up, twice over the years, which is a bit strange as I rarely go anywhere. Both times I was to shy to say hello or shake his hand 😳

sadly, I’m starting to think there is something unsavoury about Ralph fiennes. I know he is a very talented actor, plays the English gentleman to a tee and has a “face“ that oozes intelligence and intensity. But, his true character, I believe, is so far from that. I don’t want to upset any die hard Ralph fans. But, one should never close ones eyes to an actors true character since, that is how the likes of Harvey weistein and countless other powerful people have got away with their behaviour.

from what I have read the way he has treated some women on film sets is appalling...... he was in Epstein’s book....which could be inocent enough...we’re it not for the other pieces of information that has been leaked about him., I think it’s horribly hypocritical to have him appear to be such a revered, exemplary person, ( and attempt to appear shy in interviews) etc. When, clearly from his behaviour does not respect women.
I know some people have met him and he’s been really polite etc. I’d love to think that he was wonderfully, polite and respectful. But, from the things I read and pictures that have been taken of him,,.. my bubble is being burst.....any thoughts either way......
I know this is a few months later but this thread just popped up again and seen this and have to reply. He’s a major weirdo. I can’t say too much because I don’t want to out the person so won’t say why but i know someone who ended up having to stay in close proximity to him and she just said he was weird, he walked around naked a lot too. But yeah, he was ‘weird’ (there words) around women. He ignored people completely except one as he was ‘method acting’ and the few times he spoke was insincere.

Reactions: 7
The actor who worked with him on The Phantom Thread said the atmosphere on set was weird, it felt like they were in an alternate universe.