Celebrities You've Seen & All The Deets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen Katie price & peter Andre at a book signing about 12 years ago both are SO small in real life 😂

Reactions: 6
We were in a taxi in Vegas, absolute bumper to bumper traffic and we weren't going anywhere. Asked the driver to put the windows down, looked out the window and saw Jay Kay from Jamiroquai. Slightly starstruck. He put his window down and was chatting away to us! So so lovely!

We were sitting for a good 10/15 minutes, all while our taxi metre was piling on the dollars, he handed the taxi driver a note before he drove on (can't remember how much it was for, hubby is saying $50) told him to stop being miserable, turn the metre off and be kind 😂

The most random encounter, but he was such a lovely guy!

Also met Noel from hearsay in a pub in cardiff while watching the football, still gutted that he's gay!

Steven Gerrard on the same trip to Cardiff, he's an absolute gent too!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I once sold the Nolan sisters some shoes, that’s my claim to fame. To be honest I don’t go on about it much....mainly because no f****r knows who they are nowadays 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I posted on the other celeb thread but have a few more I can mention here.

I used to be cabin crew so met quite a few celebs over the years.
The majority of them are quite nice, but there's always one or two divas.

Kylie Minogue - met her a couple of times. Absolutely lovely. Really sweet and polite and SO tiny.

Kate Moss - met her a couple of times too. Also very nice and I'd kill for her wardrobe. Her daughter was with her on one occasion, she was about 6 or 7 at the time and was a lovely little kid, well brought up. I brought her some juice and Kate was reminding her to 'Say thank you to the lady'.

Christopher Biggins - absolutely hilarious. Had everyone in stitches. Really really funny guy.

Frankie Boyle - I liked him anyway as a stand up comedian and on 'Mock the Week', but I know he's a bit like marmite. Anyway, he was pretty quiet but polite and pleasant and well mannered.

One Direction - all seemed like nice guys. Niall was the chattiest. I have family and friends in Ireland and go over quite a lot so he was chatting to me about that.

Bradley Walshe from 'The Chase' - lovely, very down to earth and quite giggly. That's his real personality that you see on the show.

Kirstie Allsop - rude. Expected to be waited on hand and foot and didn't have the manners to say please or thank you. Loud and opinionated. Didn't like her at all.

Conor McGregor - absolute and utter scumbag. Horrible horrible man. Tried it on with all the female cabin crew and was really really loud and obnoxious. Someone I never want to see again. Utter twit.

Never met her personally, but friends had to deal with Cilla Black on flights. To say not a nice person is putting it very mildly.

Reactions: 21
Served Darren Day in M&S 13 years ago he was buying Easter eggs, was really nice and polite.

Had an argument with Jeremy Beadles daughter in the queue for the Pepsi Max when I was a teen, I thought she was pushing in.

My sister was in a lift at an airport and told a man in it he was the absolute double of Nick Knowles.. it was Nick Knowles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We were in a taxi in Vegas, absolute bumper to bumper traffic and we weren't going anywhere. Asked the driver to put the windows down, looked out the window and saw Jay Kay from Jamiroquai. Slightly starstruck. He put his window down and was chatting away to us! So so lovely!

We were sitting for a good 10/15 minutes, all while our taxi metre was piling on the dollars, he handed the taxi driver a note before he drove on (can't remember how much it was for, hubby is saying $50) told him to stop being miserable, turn the metre off and be kind 😂

The most random encounter, but he was such a lovely guy!
Im no jamaroquai (sp?) fan but that’s a great story!

I met Simon pegg at a kids festival called lollibop a while ago. He was wearing sunglasses and a big pretentious scarf despite it not being the weather for either, and seemed very up himself - simultaneously trying to draw as much attention to himself while making a fuss about not wanting to be disturbed. I was very disappointed as I’d been a massive spaced fan.

Reactions: 11
I met Shane Ritchie when he was playing Danny in Grease in the Westend. He thought he was a real superstar lol.

I saw Rod Stewart and Penny in Harrods. Hes tiny. They seemed really nice.

Met David Guest at a bar in Covent Garden. The nicest most down to earth man. Rip

Reactions: 8
I saw Ruth Langsford shopping for clothes at M&S in Plymouth. She was making it very obvious that she was important, talking loudly to the shop staff and giving them the run around.

My dad was on a flight with cheryl Baker once and he said she was moody lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I regularly see Kim Woodburn getting her nails done at my local salon and I can confirm she’s never out of character! It’s all darling this and be a dear that.... she always has long red tallons, wears sunglasses and usually slippers as she gets dropped and picked up like royalty! Gotta love her x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I met Simon pegg at a kids festival called lollibop a while ago. He was wearing sunglasses and a big pretentious scarf despite it not being the weather for either, and seemed very up himself - simultaneously trying to draw as much attention to himself while making a fuss about not wanting to be disturbed. I was very disappointed as I’d been a massive spaced fan.
I agree spaced is great but I’ve never liked him that much, especially since he got so famous. I always felt there was something a bit snide about him. I also have a story though it’s from a friend so bear in mind not first hand info, but they were working with him on something. Apparently at the wrap party they walked in on him doing coke in the bathroom and he aggressively threatened to ruin his career if he made it public...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Zayn Malik - Met him at a petrol station in Manchester a few months ago. Was completely starstruck and put in waaaaay too much diesel bc my hands started to shake and I didn't trust myself taking the nozzle out safely! I synchronised our walk inside the shop to pay and 'smoothly' asked him if he was himself, even though I 100% knew it was him. He laughed, said yes. He asked if I wanted a picture, took a few and then went on to his friend who followed him in the shop. I was and still am a huge fan of him, honestly couldn't believe my eyes. He is so much hotter in real life but quite short. Maybe 5'8

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Never met her personally, but friends had to deal with Cilla Black on flights. To say not a nice person is putting it very mildly.
Seems to be a bit of a running theme in reports about her.

Back in the day (around 19 years ago) Jason Donovan was appearing in a play at a theatre my friend worked in the city. It was after he'd moved to the Uk and Kylie Minogue had moved on and they were both in new rel'ships.

I told my friend I liked him and she told me this story which put me off him. Apparently his girlfriend turned up during vocal warm up before a show & broke the news that she had just found out she was pregnant. He reacted badly to it and was furious. He didn't care staff were milling about. They had a barney and she left and he tripped and fell of the stage and broke his leg, so they had to cancel the show.
Made me laugh!:LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
my Husband used to work away in St Margaret’s near Richmond - we used to go in the cafe there and it was always filled my minor slabs. Gadget man was always in there, as was Michael Fassbender who is about 2ft 1. A few others also. I passed Bradley from eastenders in Richmond bridge and said ‘bleeping hell, it’s Bradley from eastenders’. If looks could kill.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping olly murs.

He was on my flight back from Stockholm in 2013. When we landed, he was behind me in the border control queue. So I said hey, like your music and congrats on going gold or whatever it was.

Then he made a comment about how this queue was taking so long and I kinda laughed it off.

Then the bleeping dick pushes past me in the queue (and a few others) to get further up.

Needless to say, I do not like his music anymore.
I met him at wet republic in Vegas a few years ago.. what a dick. Asking girls for pictures and posting them like they fans asking him 😳

Very briefly met Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen after a play they were in. Very polite and signed everyone’s programmes but didn’t stop to chat to anyone and definitely no pictures!