Celebrities You've Seen & All The Deets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Duchess of Cambridge! – She visited my secondary school and she was so lovely!!
Jeremy Kyle – in a local book shop! Was very friendly actually and said I had a nice name.
Rolf Harris – I can’t really remember the circumstances as I was only young at the time but he was visiting a local hospital that my aunt worked at. I vaguely remember he was signing books? & No I didn’t get any weird vibes from him!
Theo Walcott – sat next to me in a local prezzo.
Louisa Johnson – scraping the barrel here haha. Met her at Bicester Village shopping.

Reactions: 3
Duchess of Cambridge! – She visited my secondary school and she was so lovely!!
Jeremy Kyle – in a local book shop! Was very friendly actually and said I had a nice name.
Rolf Harris – I can’t really remember the circumstances as I was only young at the time but he was visiting a local hospital that my aunt worked at. I vaguely remember he was signing books? & No I didn’t get any weird vibes from him!
Theo Walcott – sat next to me in a local prezzo.
Louisa Johnson – scraping the barrel here haha. Met her at Bicester Village shopping.
Oo I forgot Emma Watson! When she was younger. My dad use to drive buses for private kids to school and she happened to be one of them. She kept herself to herself but some took that as being stuck up.

Reactions: 5
I met Sean Lock once, I said hello as I genuinely thought I knew him from somewhere 🤦🏻‍♀️ he was very polite and unassuming. He sent my team tickets to his show to say thank you, we had our own room and champagne put on for us 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Saw Matthew Kelly shopping once, he is really tall!

Gail Platt (Helen Worth?) signed an autograph for me as a kid, she was very smiley and seemed nice to me.

Richard Fleeshman in a queue at the trafford centre, there was a girl near him shamelessly saying of top of her voice how single she was to her friend, he was having none of it 😂 he was gorgeous though!

Alexis Conran, again at the trafford centre, I tired to make eye contact, he just scowled...could have been a bad day!

My dad was at a football match and Shane Richie was there, walking around like he owned the place wanting to be recognised, selfies the lot, my dad asked who he was 🤣 he was not happy!

Sarah Platt (Tina O'Brien) and Todd Grimshaw (Bruno Langley) came to my secondary school when they were doing a grooming storyline to talk to us. She flirted with Todd the whole time, quite inappropriately really in front of a bunch of teenagers.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
My boyfriend & his mates were next to Olly Murs in a club about 3 years ago and they said he wouldn’t have photos or speak to anyone. I was well gutted 😂😂

I met him at wet republic in Vegas a few years ago.. what a dick. Asking girls for pictures and posting them like they fans asking him 😳

Have you ever met a celebrity who was rude to you?

Many years ago I was in McDonald's with a friend who adored Nick Knowles (I don't know why) He was in the McDonald's and my friend in her surprise at seeing him said "Nick Knowles, oh my god what are you doing here?" and he turned around and said with attitude "I'm having dinner with my kids what do you think I'm doing here?" then turned his back on her. She was devastated as she was such a fan.

Any similar experiences?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Have you ever met a celebrity who was rude to you?

Many years ago I was in McDonald's with a friend who adored Nick Knowles (I don't know why) He was in the McDonald's and my friend in her surprise at seeing him said "Nick Knowles, oh my god what are you doing here?" and he turned around and said with attitude "I'm having dinner with my kids what do you think I'm doing here?" then turned his back on her. She was devastated as she was such a fan.

Any similar experiences?
To be fair he was with his children, I wouldn’t have approached him whilst he was with them but he definitely could have been more polite to your friend

Reactions: 14
To be fair he was with his children, I wouldn’t have approached him whilst he was with them but he definitely could have been more polite to your friend
He wasn't sat with them, this was as we were stood at the tills. He was at the next till along on his own. Probably should have mentioned that

Reactions: 7
I've met Nick Knowles a few times, he presented a show based at the hospital I worked and he was always really lovely to the staff!

Not me personally but I am from Essex and it is a well known fact that Gemma Collins doesn’t let you take a selfie with her unless you buy something from her shop! 😂 This is in relation to the TOWIE tour groups that happen along Brentwood high street.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Maybe or he was on his best behaviour as a film crew were there lol

We had nick clegg come in and he was uite stand offish only wanted to talk to the drs not us lowly ones lol
I lived in his constituency and he was a bit of a prat. Only ever saw him when there was a camera around

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen quite a few famous people but never say anything 😂

Cliff Richard- my family were eating in the same place in Portugal as him many years ago (think I was about 9)

Bonnie Langford - she walked past me after a panto and said hello

Scott from five - I was in a lift in Cardiff at the travel lodge and this guy and his girlfriend walked in to the lift arguing and stood in front of me and my husband- looked up and it was Scott! I literally just spent the whole lift journey making ‘the it’s scott from five’ eyes at my husband who just stared at me blankly. When Scott got out I sent my husband down to reception to ask if it was Scott 😂 they confirmed it was (although I was pretty shocked they did!)

Two people from Geordie shore - stood behind the girl and her boyfriend Joel in Bristol airport

Charlie from busted - when in university I worked at a club in Leeds called mission- Charlie came in and was later sent out for being completely off his face

Random emmerdale and Hollyoaks people- before I worked at mission I handed out flyers for this god awful club called ‘the birdcage’ in Leeds. As it was on its way to far better clubs I would often see celebs walking past- I would hand them a flyer and say ‘birdcage tonight’ - they would usually frown and walk past
birdcage was a brilliant night out 😂

Reactions: 1
I’ve met Nick Knowles too. Really friendly and lovely.

My husband took part in a DIY SOS project a few years ago. Obviously everyone working on there brought their family down at some point to meet the presenters. My husband said to him after what must have been the millionth selfie he’d posed for ‘bet you get sick of this?’ And he said ‘I should, but then I remember that these people are the reason we’ve still got a job and the reason why we can still help people, so how can I be annoyed about it?’

All the presenters were great. They held a wrap party at a local pub and the husband said Nick made assure he spoke to and thanked every single person.

Reactions: 2
I walked into a pub in Cheltenham one time, and Roger Moore was sitting there having some lunch. This was probably about a year before he died. He was bigger and taller than I would have thought. He was absolutely lovely and so handsome.

Reactions: 8
Dua Lipa - dick, called a cabin crew member a jobsworth c**t
Gary Lineker & Alan Shearer together, both great guys
James Cordon - absolute knob
Kylie - lovely & tiny
The Proclaimers - nice, quite shy
Rylan - nicest of all the celebs I've met, so friendly
Lauren Pope & Lauren Goodger from TOWIE - not much to comment on either tbh
Bradley Walsh - rude
Ant & Dec - both lovely
Jade from Little Mix - lovely but sooooo quiet
Charlotte & Holly from Geordie Shore - both out their face

I've met a few YouTubers too, Zoella & Alfie both nice enough and Saffron Barker and her family- rude & entitled spoilt brat, Mum was a dick too, Dad was nice enough

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I haven’t seen many celebs, seen Jesy Nelson from little mix while shopping. She was with an older woman (possibly her mother) and she was genuinely trying to keep a low profile. They were being quite quick in the shops and she was wearing a hat to try and cover her face.

also seen James from Geordie shore a couple years back walking through Primark with his girlfriend at the time, what a prat! Walking around with his head held high, thinking he’s billy big bollocks could tell he was wanting people to see him.

• Wow