Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
Just remembered one-but it was my mate and not me (waaayyy back in the 90’s)

she worked in a nursing home as a weekend job (her mums the manager) and was there one Saturday doing the rounds

anyway this bloke walked in to visit his granny and they got talking about random crap

about ten minutes in he asked if she’d heard of a band called ‘shed 7’

she went off on a massive rant about how shite they where/what they sounded like a cat having a piss on an electric fence/they sounded like they where gargling with glass and how they should never have got a contract as the public didn’t need to ‘hear shite like what they brought out’

he smiled and quietly told her he was the lead singer…

she did say he was a lovely bloke tho

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aww I don't know the person Halloween had the experience with, I feel like I've missed out ?(thanks for the DM @HappyHalloween!)

I met a fair few when I worked for a well known high street retailer in my youth. Melinda messenger was awful, very up her own arse.
Roxanne Pallet was actually really nice ? seemed a very shy girl.
Jools Oliver, was quite rude and was searching through all the sale rails, then wanted staff to go through sale to find her other sizes (this would have taken days, this particular store has half its shop floor as sale at certain times of year).
Katie Price & Peter Andre were very nice. Was amazed how small KP is apart from her boobs ?
Jimmy Carr was a lovely bloke, met him on a train to York. Really down to earth.
Patrick Stewart remains my absolute favourite famous person I've met though. I want him to adopt me.

Also met all of liberty X bar Kelly, they were all quite nice too! I remember Michelle being tiny too, and I must have been 14 at the time

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
Thats good to know he's nice, I was a big fan as a teen! Although I know there was some goss/drama about him cheating on his ex. I think a lot of their last album was about that.

I'm so jealous! I'd kill to meet any of the Spice Girls haha. I love that she seems so down to earth and normal.
She lived in my street. We were only young and were too scared to knock at her door. As we were about to leave she pulled up in a car and asked were we here to see her. We were gobsmacked. It was snowing so she took us all inside and signed our stuff and we had photos taken with her. Which was all lovely. Until we went to get the film developed and realised there was no film in the camera haaaaa. I wrote to her to tell her a few weeks later and then a few weeks after that, her mum came to my house with a signed photo of all the girls!

• Heart

petra23

I met Gordon Ramsay on the beach just after Christmas. My dog went sprinting over to him as he was throwing one of those rocket things around and he thought it was hilarious. He spent a good 10 mins playing with my dogs and he was lovely.

My niece works in a bakery near the beach and she said that he came in and was absolutely hilarious. Apparently he got his phone out and FaceTimed Gino for them!

• Heart

Spicy_bananas

My husband used to be an extra for movies in the early 2000s. He was in the movie The Aviator and said that Leonardo DiCaprio was really nice but really in the zone and in character all the time. By the way, in the scene where he's in the restaurant and cuts his meat, these are my husband's hand during the close-up!
He said Cate Blanchett was an absolute cunt.

• Haha
  • Wow

Meg1912

VIP Member
This thread has quickly become my absolute fave here on Tattle! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Heart
Reactions: 18

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I served Greg Davies once when I worked in a 24 hour petrol station, I live in the back of beyond in Wales so I wasn't expecting it at all and literally went 'omg why are you here??' He was lovely, kept apologising because he made me go back around the shop 3 times because he forgot stuff (it was after midnight so we served through a window) and had been to see Rhod Gilbert do a show nearby. speaking of Rhod, my aunt was also on his work experience show, the one with the OAP coach trip and said he was wonderful, really genuine and lovely man and proper got stuck in with everyone even when they weren't filming
Continuing to be glad that Greg Davies is as nice as he seems, he’s one of my absolute favourite comedians, I’m so glad he isn’t a twat.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Exactly, it's going to carry on though, I can feel it😂😂. It'll be the longest running thread in history. Everyone losing sleep about the mystery man😂😂😂😂
I just re-read the original post and can’t believe how much detail she went into and how much info she had on such a minor celeb who most people on here had never heard of! Very bizarre. No wonder everyone expected it to be someone really famous!

• Haha
(Delete if needed) but if I said the word “deadly” and the current age of Madonna... you should be able to get it!

• Haha
  • Wow

WillowM

ahh remember one of my favourite customers was ''The Fonzie'' , when he did a theatre show in Richmond he used to eat at our restaurant almost every night before the show. He was amazing, such a flirt. :D

• Heart

Highlandcow

VIP Member
I met a guy who's now married and he had a very colourful history with women. I don't want to name names but seriously he was a right womanizer. Right now he's playing the doting father and husband. I find it more than amusing, after he spent decades telling all his young floozies he was not the marrying sort and would never have a child. haha. The woman he's with is also famous in her own right and he can't believe his luck he pulled her. She has no clue of his past history, included using prostitutes abroad in very dodgy areas indeed. He kept his womanizing away from the press, and has a squeaky clean image. I tested him once on his socials using a fake social account and he sent me a pic of himself in the shower, with his head cut off. He was easy. I blocked him lol. Every time I see them together at events I laugh. She posts endless pics of the kid and he always looks like he hates his life and holds the baby like it's a turd. lmao.
Vernon kay?

• Wow
George Michael - I was working for a friend of his who is a very, very minor celeb-adjacent person (and a not a nice person :D) and he was in the foyer of the house, as I was heading out on my lunch to buy cigarettes. He heard me say that to another person in the house, looked at me, asked me what cigarettes I smoked. When I said Marlboro Lights he gave me his pack, said he needed to quit anyway (I have since quit too). I'll always remember that, it was entirely surreal to walk out of my "office" and see one of the biggest stars in the world just standing around.
I absolutely love this story! I love George Michael, everyone who I've heard say they've met him says what a nice guy he was

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm just watching location location location, and remembered I met Phil and Kirsty 😂😂

I used to work in a store in a large northern shopping centre when I was 16, Phil came to the till to buy a couple of shirts... He paid by cheque which was an absolute pain in the arse, but he was very nice! I didn't know who he was until it suddenly clicked and I said "OH! Are you that bloke off LLL?!" He said yes I am, and my reply was "oh my mum loves your show!!"
5 minutes later Kirsty came to pay, and unbeknownst to me I'd already served her on the baby department 🤣 Phil said "And that's her off LLL"

They were both lovely actually, and wrote my mum a letter 😂😂

• Haha

Kimbo92

My friends claim to fame was that Patrick Swayze wiped her leg when he spilt wine down it at a function, she was not expecting to meet him (as only popped in to see her sister who knew his UK agent ) but was mortified as she had not shaved her legs, she said he was absolutely lovely in every way.
I met the author Colin Dexter (Morse books) he was rather snobby and very quickly told you who he was.

• Heart
  • Wow

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
My husband was in the Body Shop once trying some aftershave. A lady with an American accent next to him commented on how nice one smelt. He thought she looked vaguely familiar but couldn’t place her. They chatted for a minute or two and he went on his way. Walking past the theatre in the town centre a few minutes later, he saw the posters for the play that was running and starring Linda Gray (SueEllen from Dallas)! He said she was absolutely lovely.

• Heart
  • Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I was in Vegas last year on holiday and Mark Wright was in one of the hotel bars, he was all over the girl like a rash. He left and then two minutes later the girl followed him. Seeing as both groups of friends they were with stayed at the bar it was pretty obvious what was happening! So much for being happily married to Michelle! Always knew he was a div!!
Hate blokes like that. Just be single ffs if that’s what you want to do, fine, but don’t be married