Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Liam Gallagher - down to earth and friendly, nothing like his public persona

Noel Gallagher - full of himself, came across quite cocky and arrogant and thinks he's funnier than he is

Gemma Collins in a shop in Romford. She let my pregnant friend go before her in the queue

Chris Evans - the ginger one. Really friendly. Saw my nephew eyeing up his fancy car and let him sit in it and have his photo taken

Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan at Euston station - just so smug looking. An air of self importance and eyeing everyone who passed them to see if they were getting noticed

A friend of mine has a cousin who works as a concierge at a London hotel. When Kim k visited a few years back she tipped him big time for all his help. He said he would put the tip towards his donations for an up and coming charity run he was doing. Kim asked what it was for so he said a children's hospice and mentioned the name. Three days later 20 iPads were donated to the hospice 'with love from Kim and family' 😥
Aw that Kim story is so sweet!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Horatio

VIP Member
Guarantee you someone on the next page will ask for a PM anyway but still feels good to finally have that nobodies name out there.... he’s more famous in this thread than anywhere. Maybe that was the plan of the mysterious poster all along...

• Haha
Reactions: 26

lalalanded

VIP Member
I’ve met quite a few through my work and I won’t go into specifics so I don’t get fired 🤣 but a few nice ones come to mind

- Robert Sheehan, so nice, funny and gorgeous. A proper flirt

- Arg from TOWIE, off his rocker on coke but nice enough

- Katie Piper, such a lovely person

- Luke Evans, sweet but fancies himself

- James Norton, gorgeous and lovely

- Josh O Connor, very nice too but quiet

- Graham Norton, lovely and happy to chat to anyone
I was in the audience of the Graham Norton show and honestly, his loveliness just shines through. He just has 'it' whatever, it is. It explains why his guests are always so relaxed and he gets reactions out of them that you wouldn't get anywhere else. You can literally see A listers relax on the show. I've been in the audience of Jonathan Ross and it's just not the same at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

HarringBird

I have a few because of work, Mila Kunis was really intelligent and interesting I sat in a make up trailer with her for about 30 mins.

Keira Knightly was absolutely horrible to me from the second we met and refused to speak to me and called me ‘it’ for a whole week to other members of the crew - I was really upset at the time but now I’m over it!
I cannot believe she called you ‘It.’
What a cunt!

• Heart

Anonymous_Daisy

I met Vicky McClure, Martin Compston and Adrian Dunbar (+ balaclava men) in September while they were filming Line of Duty in my street. They are so so so lovely and had so much time for my 4-year-old 💕

• Heart
  • Wow

Peachy9

VIP Member
Yep met jessie j too...agree, worst celeb. She came to visit the hospital where i worked for a tv show, where she was filmed talking to the kids at the bedside. She ignored any that hasn't agreed to be on tv, and wouldnt speak to any staff. Just stood in silence rolling her eyes in between takes...:rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Tublet83

VIP Member
I’ve had interaction with both Prince Andrew and Prince William through work, when they have opened public buildings. Both times I was arms lengths but around them on the day and both were absolutely lovely. Told my fellow colleagues to not get hung up on protocols, as the only people that care about them are their staff and were genuinely very kind, interested and empathetic with what they came to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

ChloChlo

VIP Member
I also had the pleasure to meet Dynamo, a relative of mine was on the circuit many years ago and this coy lad would often be at their gigs bodypopping round the dancefloor with a deck of cards doing tricks. About a year before he was on telly, he slid over introduced himself, really sweetly and took my cigarette out of my hand (you could smoke in the clubs back then) and pulled it through his deck of cards. He done something else involving my watch but personally I was too struck by his eyes to care. He had the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen on a lad, he told me to look into them and OMG what a distraction they are to his tricks, I could of easily taken him home and showed him my own magic 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Pabix

I had the pleasure of meeting Sir Bobby Robson twice - and what a total gentleman he was 👍🏻🙌🏻

Also met Emma Willis too, me and my friend were the first ones to spot her at a Matt Willis gig she was at supporting him in the crowd. We waved at her and she came over to us, we stood together for a good 15 minutes chatting and having a little giggle before people began noticing her and she left to do her celebrity duties.. she was so down to earth and even more gorgeous than she looks on TV if that’s possible at all!

• Heart

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Kanye West, a long time ago, worked for a company that looked after him on UK tour. He was really polite, thanked everyone individually and was really lovely.
Duncan from Blue, was at the bar of a very busy restaurant/bar...really rude and flexing the ‘don’t you realise who I am?’ attitude.
Melinda Messenger is tiny, she was after buying the same apartment my friend purchased. Did not like waiting for her other half, at the time. Arguing in the lift then all smiles when stepped out.
Jack Straw was lovely, really wanted a chat...I was late for an appointment so had to politely excuse myself.
When my sister and I were young, my dad took us to meet a boxing idol of his, at a Brut promotion event. We shake hands, my dad proudly declares how we are all great fans. I loudly say “ Who is Henry Cooper?”...my dad brings it up regularly.
Lived next to ‘Zak Dingle’, Steve is the nicest man, remember him going for the Emmerdale audition, he kept the hat he usually wore on and they kept that as part of the Zak image.
Grew up knowing Paul Abbot’s family, lived where he based Shameless...what a claim to fame eh?! ?

marisa9

Helena Bonham Carter - bumped into her in the street, and she was so sweet, really kind, funny, and chatted away for ages like she had known me years.

Joanna Lumley - Again, so lovely - I met her in a theatre bar after a play she was in. So engaging and really made me feel like she was interested in my chat and what I thought of the play. She probably didn't in fact give a shit, but the fact she was so welcoming has always stayed with me.

I've had an actor slide into my DMs recently on Twitter so depending on how that goes I may have a further story to share on that one.........!!

• Wow
  • Heart

Loveagossip

I met Tom Daley and his husband on a tube in London. Asked for a pic which he happily obliged then chatted to me for 20 mins on the train! He was absolutely lovely. His husband is a misery! He didn’t say a word the whole time. Think he was in a strop that I gave him the camera to take a pic when he won an Oscar ?

• Haha

specialone50

VIP Member
Right the most famous person I met was Paul McCartney in 1987 when I checked him in to a hotel I worked at, he was lovely and talked to me so naturally (ive heard he can be really difficult to handle though ), I also met Aha in the same hotel and they are gorgeous and so polite, I bumped into David Beckham in a shopping centre and didn't realise it was actually him until he spoke and said he was sorry, I also met another half of a famous 80s duo and he was the most obnoxious pig ive ever known, oh and shared a lift with Cliff Richard quite by accident !!!

• Wow
  • Heart

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I've met the comedian Dave Gorman from the Tv Show 'Modern Life Is Goodish' on his latest tour. He asked if we enjoyed our evening and his show was brilliant, but I mentioned to him that it was slightly spoiled by the fact the way the venue seating was laid out (which was not made clear at the time of booking) as though mine and my friends seat was either side of a huge aisle and we were both sat on the ends about 6 ft away from one another, he took my details from me and said he would get it sorted.

Few days later I had email from his team saying that they had arranged a pair of free tickets to his next show nearest me to make up for what happened. Met him after the second show too and he posed for pictures and gave me some of his signed books.

genuine, lovely bloke.

• Heart