Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The relative of mine who was "on the circuit" in previous post has touched Katy Perry's tits. They have met lots of very big celebrities. Including Jay Z, Gwen, Pharrell, etc. I'm so desperate to ask any deets but don't want to come across as too phased by it 🤣 but I secretly am!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A relative of mine has touched Katy Perry's tits. They have met lots of very big celebrities. Including Jay Z, Gwen, Pharrell, etc. I'm so desperate to ask any deets but don't want to come across as too phased by it 🤣
I'd love to know what Pharrell does so he never ages!

Reactions: 5
I also had the pleasure to meet Dynamo, a relative of mine was on the circuit many years ago and this coy lad would often be at their gigs bodypopping round the dancefloor with a deck of cards doing tricks. About a year before he was on telly, he slid over introduced himself, really sweetly and took my cigarette out of my hand (you could smoke in the clubs back then) and pulled it through his deck of cards. He done something else involving my watch but personally I was too struck by his eyes to care. He had the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen on a lad, he told me to look into them and OMG what a distraction they are to his tricks, I could of easily taken him home and showed him my own magic 🤣
My dad is part of the magic crowd and knows a lot of magicians. He always says how nice and down to earth Dynamo is.

Reactions: 1
My dad is part of the magic crowd and knows a lot of magicians. He always says how nice and down to earth Dynamo is.
He was so pleasant and really gently spoken. I definately had a crush! I could just tell he was just genuinely nice and radiated a nice soul! He wasnt even slightly arrogant about his talent!

I'd love to know what Pharrell does so he never ages!
Me too, I have no idea how old he is, but I'm guessing late 40s, maybe even early 50s but he has amazing skin!

I met Penny Lancaster a couple of years ago. She booked my place of work for her sons birthday party. She is very tall and stunning in real life! Super friendly too :) . I was rather embarrassed as I didn’t know who she was until she left!! Sadly Sir Rod was on tour on the day of his sons party So I didn’t get to meet him 😕

A few years ago I was lying on a sunbed on a beach in St Lucia - I lazily opened one eye and saw a vision - Denzel Washington was walking toward me across the sand wearing a pristine white vest - he had come ashore at the hotel for lunch. He must have seen my expression 😍 and have me a little nod as he passed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Helena Bonham Carter at an Adele gig, surrounded by security, looked miserable and a scruff bag, didn't smile at anyone and looked up her own arse.

• Wow
Helena Bonham Carter came into my work once. She really did look like an old bag lady, crazy hair, insane layers of clothes, constant scowl. I politely ignored her and pushed a colleague in her direction.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Helen Bonham Carter at Gatwick with a young man in local care with autism, she literally pushed his shoulder to get past him. So blooming rude and up her own arse.

Reactions: 4
Not myself but my grandad used to be a policeman in Hounslow during the 70/80s and a few times had to head to Freddie Mercury's house due to noise complaints and Freddie would always invite the officers to the party after their shift (my grandad was boring so never actually went). He then dealt with security issues after Freddie passed and said his gf/best friend was lovely and welcoming and so was his boyfriend.
He also worked as police security for Ian Paisley and although them being there was meant to be a secret Ian would get drunk and shout "good night officers" out the window regularly.
My mum met Danny Dyer at the Groucho club and didn't know who he was but did have indigestion and made him rub her back until it was gone. She also met Brian May and they had matching white coats which they were both very pleased about.
I met Russell Kane the comedian after one of his shows and he was very nice and very funny - not sure where he is now though. I also met Ed Sheeran at a show shortly after The A Team hit the charts and although it was very rushed he seemed genuinely kind.
Used to date a guy who was a photographer and he met 1D and said Harry Styles was the nicest - super into his photography and that Zayn was so over it by then but Niall was still super into the whole boy band thing and never saw it as a huge conceived thing.
My friend slept with Gavin Henson at freshers week just before he started seeing his current wife and he took her for breakfast the next morning.

I've definitely got a few more stories but can't remember anything off the top of my head.
Was this in Belfast where you met Gavin Henson by any chance?haha His rugby team were playing a match in Belfast during our freshers week and while quite drunk I decided it would be a great idea to go back with him and some of his team mates to an after party at a swanky hotel and played poker, ate crisps and drank cider. Absolutely nothing else happened because I had a boyfriend at the time, who was majorly pissed (and rightly so) when I told him I met these lovely chaps and was at an after party with them. I didn't know they were famous I think I just thought they were a low level rugby club in England.

My friend had a long time thing with James Franco when he was with the actress Ahna O'Reilly. It went on for years and anytime he was in London they would meet up, they met on the set of a movie in Northern Ireland in 2008. Same friend was seeing Jeremy Piven for a while too when she moved to London. To be honest both of these men now creep her out a little and can't say I don't disagree with her. I met James once in 2008 when their thing (if you could call it that) started and even though he was pretty to look at, he still gave off weird vibes.

Seen some minor celebs in London on the tube and various places but nothing really exciting. If I have anymore that I remember I'll report back! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I met a famous guy who's now married but at the time I quickly found out he had a very colourful history with women. He tried it on with me and a member of his staff told me he had "one of his gf's with him backstage" so I gave a wide berth. Tbh he scared me so. He was weird and staring. I don't want to name names but seriously he was a right womaniser. I had a little dig about on my return home and wow.

Right now he's playing the doting father and husband. I find it amusing, after he spent a decade telling his young non-famous girls he was not the marrying sort and would never have a child, he met a woman and married her right away. The woman he's with is famous in her own right and he can't believe his luck he pulled her. She has no clue of his past history, included using prostitutes abroad in very dodgy areas indeed. He kept his womanizing away from the press, and has a squeaky clean image. I tested him once on his socials using a fake social account and he sent me a pic of himself in the shower, with his head cut off. He was easy. I blocked him lol. I wondered if he had actually fancied me at his book signing event, or if he was just easy. At one point he was dating a really nice girl, stunning looking, unknown. he didn't treat her nicely and cheated on her with someone else on tv, who incidentally she was married!

He was never one for premiere's and things but she is so every time I see them in the dm at events etc I laugh as his smile looks so forced and grim! His wife now posts endless pics of the kid and he always looks like he hates his life and holds the baby like it's a turd. She can't see it. I think they'll stay together because he seems genuinely shocked to be with her, but she has no idea that this family life was never something he desired. In fact the moment the baby was born he left her for work for a considerable amount of time. She should get used to that.

options:

Prince Harry
Hugo Taylor
Spencer matthews

I read through this entire thread last night and admittedly got ahead of myself and messaged a few posters to see if they would tell me who the mystery a list celeb was. Imagine how let down I felt after hearing it was Steve Backshall 😂😂

it’s quite hilarious to see people doing the same and every so often through the thread someone will ask who it is 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saw Emma & Matt Willis in Marylebone yesterday and I hate the phrase but Matt was walking around ‘like he’s the dogs bollocks’ arms swinging everywhere walking in the middle of the road like don’t you all know who I am?😂 They both reminded me of the Amy & Blake days!

Reactions: 4
Saw Emma & Matt Willis in Marylebone yesterday and I hate the phrase but Matt was walking around ‘like he’s the dogs bollocks’ arms swinging everywhere walking in the middle of the road like don’t you all know who I am?😂 They both reminded me of the Amy & Blake days!
Oh no! I like Matt but I do get that vibe from him

I saw Emma Willis at M&S at the Fort...quite a few years ago and she blended in , didn't look at all like anyone famous , with her mum and youngest , she also went to a local street festival and had the littlest on her shoulders. Emma is bloody gorgeous

Reactions: 6
I saw someone from EastEnders working in a cafe, it was shortly after their character left the show. I think she got a role in Holby City (or Doctors?) more recently.

I'm not judging, it was just strange to see at the time!

You will all be jealous but I met Gazza. It was at covernt garden in 1992. Me and my friends spotted him and excitedly approached him for his autograph. He was pissed up with that other fat bloke he was always with and he told us all to duck off 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.