Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dermot o leary is lovely. Steve Mcfadden is a miserable bastard. My sister met lionel ritchie & said he was really nice.

Reactions: 3
not me but years ago my sister worked at a store in canada that rachel mcadams walked into, she held it together (my sister) and helped her out and she was really lovely apparently

Reactions: 2
One of my brothers lives in London, and when he first moved over 15 years ago he worked in Richmond managing the leisure part of a well known hotel. The one celebrity that sticks in my mind he told me about was Gabby Logan and vile she was to everyone. Her membership had run out, but was still trying to use the facilities, he told her she'd not be welcome back!

Another one from my tour manager friend - he nicknames Van Morrison - 'the poison Irish dwarf', and does not have a good word to say about him. On the other side of the coin he has an amazingly lovely story about Steve Harley, but to summarise in his words - "he may be a muso, and an artiste with all that goes with that, but he is also a very nice gent".
Surprised, she seems nice on social media (but then some of the worst people are)

Reactions: 1
I met Gabby Logan many years ago and she was lovely 🤷‍♀️ We all have off days I guess.

The original gladiators. They were all lovely but Wolf was the nicest . Fash & Ulrika were both really nice and friendly but Ulrika did love herself a little bit.

The original gladiators. They were all lovely but Wolf was the nicest . Fash & Ulrika were both really nice and friendly but Ulrika did love herself a little bit.
Yeah but have you seen her now. She’s a wrinkled, shrivelled hag. She should be a government health warning. She’s wrecked her looks.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Surprised, she seems nice on social media (but then some of the worst people are)
Just remember not everyone does their own social media, most is done by management on their behalf (not all are honest about this). I've mentioned elsewhere a friend of a friend did Jimmy Carr's, and was horrible to her (this was before the tax stuff became public). He made her sign merchandise, which he then gave to fans at gigs pretending he'd signed it.

• Angry
Celebs I have met.
I have a mutual friend to Richard Armitage I have met him and asked for his autograph.
I met John Challis at a book signing he was ace.
Rula Lenska at a party she is friends with my ex music teacher Rula brings her sister everywhere she is her PA.
Jo Joyner was chatty seen her in Stratford upon Avon.
Brian Conley was nice and friendly.

Last edited:
I know of somebody who had a short lived relationship with Roxanne Pallett. Someone here has already mentioned how shy she is - and that was confirmed too, but behind it apparently she is like a canon that is about to explode over the smallest of things and is an all round fatal attraction nut job.

John McCriddick or whatever his name was, the eccentric book maker. He was horrible, rude and as chauvinistic as portrayed. Had this air of self entitlement and seemed to be "in character" and if he is "in character" all the time I can see someone like that being really tiresome. He also had an unpleasant odour.

Katie Price - she seemed really pissed off like something was bothering her but spoke to us in the family/friends area of CBB10 when Alex Reid was in it and as a person seemed quite nice and down to earth. However she had a whole entourage of people with her though that was quite cringey. I like someone else was quite shocked how TINY she is in real life, she is super short and that is with her heels on, and her waist could have easily fit into the leg of my Jean's and I'm a size 10!

I know of somebody who had a short lived relationship with Roxanne Pallett. Someone here has already mentioned how shy she is - and that was confirmed too, but behind it apparently she is like a canon that is about to explode over the smallest of things and is an all round fatal attraction nut job.

John McCriddick or whatever his name was, the eccentric book maker. He was horrible, rude and as chauvinistic as portrayed. Had this air of self entitlement and seemed to be "in character" and if he is "in character" all the time I can see someone like that being really tiresome. He also had an unpleasant odour.

Katie Price - she seemed really pissed off like something was bothering her but spoke to us in the family/friends area of CBB10 when Alex Reid was in it and as a person seemed quite nice and down to earth. However she had a whole entourage of people with her though that was quite cringey. I like someone else was quite shocked how TINY she is in real life, she is super short and that is with her heels on, and her waist could have easily fit into the leg of my Jean's and I'm a size 10!
My friend met John Mccririck he me told that John was rude and smelt of stale beer.

My friend met John Mccririck he me told that John was rude and smelt of stale beer.
Seriously, the smell this bloke gave off wasn't just humming, it was singing the whole bleeping song. He stunk of stale beer, old tobacco and dirty leather. I could smell him before I saw him and yes he was super horrid I was standing somewhere, he could have walked round me, it was an empty car park! But he decided he wanted to walk straight into me and tell me to get out of his way!

I can second this.
I third this about Steve McFadden.

I've never seen him myself but a friend of mine lives near him and sees him in his locality all the time, apparently he walks about with a face like a slapped arse.

• Haha
Steve McFadden has always been an odd one to me. I've never seen or read an interview with him- he seems to do very little publicity for eastenders 😂

I also had the pleasure to meet Dynamo, a relative of mine was on the circuit many years ago and this coy lad would often be at their gigs bodypopping round the dancefloor with a deck of cards doing tricks. About a year before he was on telly, he slid over introduced himself, really sweetly and took my cigarette out of my hand (you could smoke in the clubs back then) and pulled it through his deck of cards. He done something else involving my watch but personally I was too struck by his eyes to care. He had the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen on a lad, he told me to look into them and OMG what a distraction they are to his tricks, I could of easily taken him home and showed him my own magic 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Trevor Eve once pushed past me in a stately home, I think he was filming in the grounds or something. He pushed me into my bf. And I yelled "is excuse me too hard for you to say" he gave me a dirty look but his assitant apologised.
A friend of mine knew lewis hamilton before he got really big in formula one. Said he was a cock who was really up himself.
I was in a drama exam as a kid with Jack Shepard (David Platt from corrie) he had a strop when his scene didnt go well and stormed out. He was already in corrie at this stage so I dunno what his problem was.

I was in a drama exam as a kid with Jack Shepard (David Platt from corrie) he had a strop when his scene didnt go well and stormed out. He was already in corrie at this stage so I dunno what his problem was.
I've seen him on nights out and he's so cocky it's hilarious

• Haha
Trevor Eve once pushed past me in a stately home, I think he was filming in the grounds or something. He pushed me into my bf. And I yelled "is excuse me too hard for you to say" he gave me a dirty look but his assitant apologised.
A friend of mine knew lewis hamilton before he got really big in formula one. Said he was a cock who was really up himself.
I think if Lewis Hamilton could have sex with himself he would. He comes across as an arrogant man-child.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.