Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won a meet and greet at a Katy Perry concert. Met her before the show, very tall and slim built in reality. Her sister took the photos for us. Two girls were in tears for they thought they had won a meet and greet but had only won early entry into the arena or something like that. Her sister was super strict and declined them, which I do understand from a security point of view. was really nice to her fans.

Met Lana Del Rey backstage before she went into rehearsal for her concert. Spoke to her, her father and her boyfriend at the time. Another very kind girl. She made a lot of time for her fans, but her manager then had to push her to leave.

Got photos with JLS as the did a small gig at our local nightclub and Aston handed me a free drink.

There was a time when a lot of the TOWIE lot were doing PA’s at our club so met a few of them, Michelle Keegan, Kerry Katona and Will Mellor and some guy with a moustache from Hollyoaks.

Reactions: 4
I saw Emma Willis at M&S at the Fort...quite a few years ago and she blended in , didn't look at all like anyone famous , with her mum and youngest , she also went to a local street festival and had the littlest on her shoulders. Emma is bloody gorgeous
Id seen her in town shopping, she is gorgeous! Her skin aswell 😍

I was in the same lift as Cain Dingle from Emmerdale last year, he had a face like a slapped arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not perhaps the most exciting but it was for me, I was once on the tube with Simon MacCorkindale who played Harry Harper in Casualty. I always found him rather attractive. He gave me a very charming smile, he knew I knew who he was 😄 but he was humble with it. I bet he was a lovely man and I was sad when he passed.

Reactions: 5
I've met a few. Christoph Waltz who was absolutely charming, very cool and collected but pleasant. It was at the Water for Elephants premiere and him and Robert Pattison took their time meeting all the fans, having pics etc..whereas Reece Witherspoon didnt bother. She literally just walked down the red carpet with a wave. Very disappointing.

I met Jarvis Cocker in Margate randomly and got a picture with him. He wasnt particularly friendly and it was obvious he didnt want to be bothered but I'm a huge Pulp fan so didnt want to miss the chance.

I've met Frank Bruno who was ok, but a bit arrogant.

My mum met Ewan McGregor who was a rude pig apparently.

Reactions: 2
I met Keith Flint many years ago at a Marylin Manson gig and he was so lovely. He was quite happy to give us an autograph and people just left him alone to enjoy the gig rather than hound him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I met Keith Flint many years ago at a Marylin Manson gig and he was so lovely. He was quite happy to give us an autograph and people just left him alone to enjoy the gig rather than hound him.
I don't think I've ever read anything bad about Keith. He seemed a lovely man.

Reactions: 9
My mum met Ewan McGregor who was a rude pig apparently.
An old colleague of mine’s father works at the airport. He said that after arrival, Ewan MacGregor was standoffish and declined any autographs or photos.

I mean, it’s personal choice, and I know it’s tiresome, but if I was famous, I would work really hard to give my fans a happy interaction with me in person.

Reactions: 5
An old colleague of mine’s father works at the airport. He said that after arrival, Ewan MacGregor was standoffish and declined any autographs or photos.

I mean, it’s personal choice, and I know it’s tiresome, but if I was famous, I would work really hard to give my fans a happy interaction with me in person.

That was exactly it. My mum asked him for an autograph after watching Guys and Dolls and he turned his back on her saying "I'm not here for that..." I mean I get that it must be exhausting, but you wouldn't get very far without fans and I'm sorry but you know what let yourself in for when you enter that industry.

Last edited:
I worked in a pub a few years ago and Jurgen Klopp came in with his wife. He had a medium rare steak and drank Estrella 😂 he tipped everyone a tenner each

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Johnny Vegas is always in my local Sainsbury's, he's so quiet and will always smile at you but you just know not to bother him 🤣 also Tom hardy lives right down the road from me he's either always in Waitrose or walking the dog, he's ok, looks abit homeless and trampy in real life though. David Attenborough also lives near me but have never seen him! Mick Jagger he was nice but that was years ago I was only a kid.
We must live very close lol

I've met a few, some z list, some A list. Attended the premiere of the Revenant and as I adore both Leo and Tom I was wetting myself. The leo meeting was brief but he was beautuful and shining in every way, polite, professional and beaming. Tom was a bit surly and disinterested and hot but tiny! The sweetest guy there was Will poulter. Had a lovely chat and we asked for and autograph and bless him he thanked us for asking him for an autograph. Adorable!

I met the founder of the big issue, he was in work and I thought he was someone's dad. Asked if he could sit at our table with his coffee. Such an interesting bloke

David Attenborough. I can't remember this too well as I was awestruck and couldn't talk to him! It was a pretty wonderful experience.

Ed o brien from radiohead. Really sweet and friendly guy. I was pissed and started crying at him cos I fancied him so much 😂😂

There's a couple more but I'm struggling to think. They'll come to me though

I've met a few, some z list, some A list. Attended the premiere of the Revenant and as I adore both Leo and Tom I was wetting myself. The leo meeting was brief but he was beautuful and shining in every way, polite, professional and beaming. Tom was a bit surly and disinterested and hot but tiny! The sweetest guy there was Will poulter. Had a lovely chat and we asked for and autograph and bless him he thanked us for asking him for an autograph. Adorable!

I met the founder of the big issue, he was in work and I thought he was someone's dad. Asked if he could sit at our table with his coffee. Such an interesting bloke

David Attenborough. I can't remember this too well as I was awestruck and couldn't talk to him! It was a pretty wonderful experience.

Ed o brien from radiohead. Really sweet and friendly guy. I was pissed and started crying at him cos I fancied him so much 😂😂

Oh I forgot...Baz from how to kill your mammy. Met him at a sex pistols slot at a gig. I was really pissed and flashed my tits at him then fell over

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Oh I forgot...Baz from how to kill your mammy. Met him at a sex pistols slot at a gig. I was really pissed and flashed my tits at him then fell over
Im so jealous you met Tom Hardy 😆

I sunbathed next to Roy Walker on a cruise, and he accused me of nicking his Ambre Solaire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That was exactly it. My mum asked him for an autograph after watching Guys and Dolls and he turned his back on her saying "I'm not here for that..." I mean I get that it must be exhausting, but you wouldn't get very far without fans and I'm sorry but you know what let yourself in for when you enter that industry.
That’s really poor behaviour that is. One could argue that airports are not part of the work remit, but to decline a fan who came to see his show is just outright rude.

When you do shows, you must appreciate that people spent good money, perhaps had to book time off work, have someone have the kids for the night, make travel arrangements etc to see YOU.

The least you can do is thank them for coming to see your show.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.