Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly! #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once met Sir Ian McKellen. He came into my school to give a little talk to the drama students. Had really piercing eyes. I got his autograph for my Nan. He signed it “Be good”, not realising it was for her
I’d love to think he did and was just being a bit flirty with her
---
Ronan Keating...absolutely horrid.
Nasty piece of work.
I once read an amazing anecdote about him, where he wound the window of his limo up on the hand of a fan asking for an autograph and the fan’s mum just stormed over and slapped him in the face. I really hope it was true.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
For anyone who may be interested in Ronan Keating, we used to drink before the football at the pub opposite the old Riverside studios. They used to film /broadcast some pop tv show over there - cant recall the name. Apparently one day Danni Minogue was said to be there so my mate Dave the Plumber sent me over to get her autograph. As I approached the door was blocked by Ronan Keating. To which.. yet again I surprised myself I remarked.... get out of my way you talentless midget!

Reactions: 1
Why not just say excuse me?

Reactions: 4