Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulesWake

VIP Member
she could have easily had kept my attention had she put more landscape videography and photography in her videos.
I will give her some credit as she was good at that.
the vlogging part, not so much.
I just don't want to hear her continuously whine and complain about polar nights, midnight sun, and the costs in Svalbard.
That's why I started watching her, the scenery was incredible. She does quite well showing that aspect of Svalbard. If she found a balance or was able to better plan out her vlogs, as opposed to just 'winging' it. Feels like she has no direction & just thinks, Ok, I'll talk about the sun coming back & how much we all missed seeing daylight. Thing is, how many times will this hold interest for her subscribers? Her sit down chats are torturous & yet I try & watch hoping a little 'nugget' will be thrown into the mix & I may learn a thing or two. NOPE. Turns out, like usual I love self punishment, or perhaps I'm a very slow daft learner πŸ˜„

Reactions: 5

MissFinn

VIP Member
Its so clear that cessi wants kids! She goes overboard with the act like yeah we totally dont know yet were so fine. Eem shes not fine she would have kids in a hearybeat if christopher would be able to let go of the easy lazy remote lifestyle. Jesus they are so different.
---
Its so clear that cessi wants kids! She goes overboard with the act like yeah we totally dont know yet were so fine. Eem shes not fine she would have kids in a hearybeat if christopher would be able to let go of the easy lazy remote lifestyle. Jesus they are so different.
She probs thought she would be able to change his mood and lifestyle and get what she wants easy with him.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I've heard she doesn't comment on her YouTube channel either to her subs which really is bad, it's one thing to not want to meet other content creators but ignoring those that go towards funding your lifestyle is abit off.
That really pisses me off tbh. I know they can't respond to every post and it goes in waves how much they respond but honestly, just ignoring everyone all the time is so rude. She doesn't have much else to do πŸ˜‚
I follow an influencer with over 2.5m followers (I have followed her since she had about 18k) and though a lot does annoy me about her now she often replies to people or just 'likes' their comments. And sometimes even has old school meet ups. It is so little to give back to the people who have given you this life.

MissFinn

VIP Member
She is a lot! Like super hyperactive! And those annoying voices/accents/high pitched noises! How does he not tell her to shut the F up!
Right!! 😁 She loves to hear herself talk and is somehow extremely offputting the way she acts! Christopher is totally zoned out and she just goes on and on and on. I think she needs an actual job and civilication though she says shes introverted!

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
When she does those fake accents it really triggers me πŸ˜‚ it is so irritating!!

I used to work with someone that was like her in personality and when she met someone with a different accent they used to copy them all the time and not in a funny way just to completely mimic them , this was years ago , today they would probably have got hauled over by HR for it !

The relief came when they were made redundant , i’m sure it was a factor in their being chosen !!

• Haha
  • Sick

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
I think she'd be more interesting if she moved back to Sweden...she'd still be annoying! But there would be more opportunity for content. There is a fascination out there with Scandi living and way of life - so she could capitalise on that. You're welcome Cecilia 😁

• Haha

VNDO

Chatty Member
I feel an urge to grab him and shake him to see if he wakes up. He's awake, but it's like his mind is elsewhere

• Haha

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
She said she's seen a lot of comments, she means on here 🀣. I don't think they'd last if they left the island, they don't seen to have anything in common. He surely must get pissed off at her constant screeching and annoying voice.
I just assume that both him and greeeeeeem are hard of hearing which gives them a coping strategy lol.

• Haha

VNDO

Chatty Member
You've already exposed yourself as small minded, intolerant and , yes, racist. Portugal itself has a history of the conquest and degradation of indigenous populations.
I think you might want to look up the definition of racism. I have zero issues with people who move here to work and pay fair taxes. Portugal has had many waves of migration (the late 1990s and early 2000s saw a rise in the ucranian, Russian, Kosovan population here and they integrated extremely well, for example), and we're a country of immigrants ourselves, so to say otherwise would be pretty hypocritical of me.
I do, however, have issues with people who move here with an astronomical economical power and pay less taxes than the locals and refuse refuse mingle with the portuguese (is it xenophobic them? πŸ€”) . Know plenty of them who've lived here for many years and don't speak a word of the language. Just go to YouTube and watch their channels.
Again, look up the definition of racist, because that ain't it. But you're probably an "expat" yourself and got called out πŸ˜‰
As for the rest, the same can be said of about any country at some point in history. Was it right? Absolutely not, but I don't know what that has to do with rich people coming here.

threeSMEGfridges

VIP Member
Shes snobby but she is made out of money and doesnt propably even realize that whats normal to her isnt normal to many. Her consurism is mad she just keeps ordering stuff to the island 24/7.I bet half of the stuff that gets posted to the island is ceciliasπŸ˜†

The relationship happened out of convenience for sure. Theres no big love story or passion. Or maybe they are both very dry and fit each other well πŸ˜†πŸ€£ cecilia has this fake upbeat yt persona.
Why would he need separate storage space? Ot makes zero sense and such waste of money. Why not own less they allready have a house in very remote island. He just probs wants to get away from her and enjiy the silence.
she does seem to keep the island postal service in buisness!

AKW24

VIP Member
Another boring video
that's why I unsubbed from her channel. It still pops up every once in a while but I just can't watch anymore.

"A Friday in Longyearbyen" is no different from her "a day in my life" and it's sad she cannot recognize that just changing the words doesn't change the repetitive content.

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
She just films the same old stuff! Even when she went to Norway, she stayed in a tree house in the middle of nowhere, which wasn't really any different to her cabin. Then she just pranced about in the snow! The usual stuff! There is a fascination out there with the Scandinavian way of living, but she doesn't showcase any of this.
When they did do something different (Miami) it was boring af! She didn't show much, just them eating and drinking coffee.

Muh

A man of his age - working for her.
He should have kept his job at the supermarket and had his bit of independence.

AKW24

VIP Member
Didn't she do a colab with kara and nate but never posted the video on her channel?
yeah never posted anything on her youtube channel. she posted some stories on IG or tiktoc but that was it.

so she got exposure via K&N's video but didn't do the same back.

I'm glad I found this thread! I too used to enjoy her videos but it's just so repetitive and boring now. My guess is she gets paid by the tourist board to promote Svalbard as a destination for travellers because what is the point of those two being there?

She annoys me so much now with that awful high pitched American accent, and the way her talons nearly poke out Grim's eyes when she vigorously strokes his face. Not to mention 'Mountain Man' Christoff permanently slumped on that sofa in clothes she's put him in.
Her accent doesn’t sound at all American to me, but I do laugh every time she says she sometimes sounds Irish.. definitely does not πŸ˜‚