Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissFinn

VIP Member
Didn't watch the latest offering, but how many times has she showed how much her shopping costs?. She is really getting desperate for content! It'll be some boring Q&A next or how she copes with 24 hours of daylight (again) blah blah blah.....
Si senorita! She will force christopher to attend and the shocking questions will be like will they have babies and will they move out of svalbard. And then the inspiring vid of how she will ever cope 24 of daylight after total darkness. Her day will start with making the bed and reading at bed at 10 am.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
How many beanies does she need?!. Also posing and making such a big deal about wearing a skirt. Yes it's nice to dress up, and sometimes it's nice to do that for oneself, but there's nowhere to go on that island!
Also, I feel a bit sorry for Christoffer, I feel like she forces him to do a lot of this stuff! To make herself look good. Has anyone looked at the merchandise she sells? Ridiculously overpriced and it's not even that good, who would waste their money?.

• Haha

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
She is definitely getting money for shilling whatever game she’s been playing for ten hours straight - I don’t think she’s declaring it either. She’s like a child with too much money. Getting very sick of her, I may have to unfollow soon.

Capri

I almost want to say that she's a shy extrovert but she's far from being shy.
From what I have seen, she needs to be the center of attention and does things and speaks loudly so people turn and look.
She's just putting on an act to portray something she is not.
She is one of those people who thinks she is better than everyone else. She loves herself so much she doesn't really need anyone. She doesn't even need Christoffer, it's just convenient for her to have him and they actually moved in together because it was convenient. He puts up with it because he comes across as a bit lazy and he is getting older, not so much energy, it's nice for him to sit around and do some Cece's tasks she has for him instead of going to work.
I knew people like her. No matter what you do or achieve they always have this arrogance about them, they always think they are so much cooler and unique. Svalbard is her whole personality. I find it boring as hell. Most tourists visit it for 1-2-3 days because there is not much to do there really. It's not the coolest place in the world. There are plenty of places that are more beautiful or just as beautiful. I think she is very boring in real life. She is one of those friends who you can go shopping with or to grab a coffee but there is no depth to her. She is only interested in herself and the sound of her voice. Many people would find her annoying because of her "work", shopaholic tendencies and rich parents. she is not very relatable.
When they were visiting that couple in Sweden she claimed that she was gonna come back a few times a year. And who said she is welcome lol? They have a family and lots of relatives. Maybe they were just being polite. Her vlogging there and all that can be annoying. I bet she thinks she is so cool that anyone would want her as a friend. I didn't see any enthusiasm from her friends when she was visiting. There is no way in hell I would be inviting an annoying vlogger to my family house a few times a year (or even once lol)

Fraggle

View attachment 2529279
Nothing describes them better than this photo
I laughed when I saw her reaction at this point. He is so chill and laid back and seems very unbothered by anyone or anything. You can almost hear her screaming internally “why can’t you be more enthusiastic?” 😂

Her dramatic sea sickness was also quite funny. They knew the weather was going to be iffy so didn’t she prepare for possible issues? She had to get the already overworked stewardess to place an anti sickness plaster on her neck rather than obtain one and do it herself. Heaven forbid the Princess sorts the problem out herself. The lack of her boyfriend and any concern from him speaks volumes and I don’t blame him 🤣

• Haha

roarke

VIP Member
I like her content and i enjoy watching it however I don't understand why her partner had to quit his job to help?
Exactly. She appeared to have it under control before. I guess now he doesn’t have to do anything at all.

Reactions: 5

notspon

I've just recently discovered and followed her, so it's my first time watching her videos/vlogs of the polar night which is quite interesting, and I'll be interested too when the midnight sun rolls around. But I understand how that content can be repetitive for longtime viewers.

I've been watching some of her older videos, which branch out a bit into boat adventures and hikes and so on, which is quite interesting, but I can see what you all mean about her falling into the 'sameness' trap - I've watched probably 2 budget videos already, not counting the newest one, and I've watched a few cabin interior decorating ones.

I feel a bit weird, like a few of you do, about Christoffer's situation. I don't really know what he does when he's not filming videos with her - and when she's filming videos solo, he seems to be just sitting in the background or wandering around. I would have loved to know what he did for a job and heard from him/seen BTS of that job. Would've been great content.

I get bored very easily. If I lived her life, I'd be bored out of my mind. Film and edit a video, post it, then... what? Read a book? Go for a walk? Nah, I'd need at least a proper part-time job to keep me sane.

topato

I understood he left his job because they wanted to travel to cabins and stuff and *create* content. They travel, but the only thing they do is drink coffee here and there. They live in a small but kinda exotic place; I guess there's more to show out there.

What makes me nervous is how easily she says she spends a thousand euros in Ikea every other month. Shippings are terribly expensive up there, and she keeps ordering rugs and furniture to be placed somewhere for a month and then *who knows*.

VNDO

Chatty Member
Oh really? Why?
I haven't watched it.
They seem such incredibly different people. Which obviously can work. But possibly not if your private life is constantly made public 😬
He just seems so uninterested in all of it. She talks and talks and he just stares in to the void. She asks him questions and he barely says two words.

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
She is a lot! Like super hyperactive! And those annoying voices/accents/high pitched noises! How does he not tell her to shut the F up!

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
Im so happy Ive found this thread! First I enjoyed watching her then she started to annoy me a lot. Theres something very fake about her. Also she pushes this slow life with nature but is a a basic influencer and loves overconsumption. She has like 200 winter coats and keeps getting more. Also she gets something constantly shipped to her have you noticed? She ordered this xmas blanket from amazon and got it shipped to her island. Like really you needed it that much😐 I just agree with you all.. When people get the easy money from yt they just become very lazy and unpassionate. Like what does she do daily she must be bored to death😴 make some coffee put the fire on and rinse and repeat. Im also over her clickbaity vids about kids etc. She has this high squeek saying yeah we really dont know if we want kids or not and thats fine but she keeps bringing it up. Rant over sorry got carried away 😂😂
Her clickbait is out of control. It’s so stupid. The $60 shipping for that Amazon blanket was absolute insane. Go to Tromso for the weekend, buy all the Christmas shit and film it. That would work much better and then she’d buy stuff she’d actually want.

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
She said she's seen a lot of comments, she means on here 🤣. I don't think they'd last if they left the island, they don't seen to have anything in common. He surely must get pissed off at her constant screeching and annoying voice.

AKW24

VIP Member
as long as she gets the views she does and her patreon doesn't dip too low, for as long as the gravy train keeps rolling.

AKW24

VIP Member
it's really sad that over 1800 people throw money at her each month for 4-6 posts.
Youtube money and sponsored ad revenue, she's at a minimum making $5k a month from Patreon.

but, following her dog around for a whole day to get a video just shows she really has nothing better to do.

• Wow
  • Sad

Muh

I think their lifestyle is unsustainable there.
Everyone leaves Svalbard in the end.
And once people are get too old or sick there, they can't stay anyway.
There are reasons why there are no indigenous people there.

I think she buys lots of stuff to fill a gap.

dreamteam1

VIP Member
Oh wait what is it? A speculation?? See, we are allowed to speculate
I think if you knew more about him you might realise it’s not necessarily the truth, but like I said if it is it’s blunt but nobody has to meet anyone.

This is a man that posted a video of himself filming an argument with Ryanair staff because they wouldn’t let his wife board as her passport was going to expire and the country would not allow her in. Then removed it says after when his followers started posting homophobic comments.

• Wow