CC Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think one day my friends parcels got delivered to her house and when she went to get them she kept knocking on the door and the girl was refusing to open the door she could see she was just sitting there and eventually when she came to open the door she gave my friend a very horrible look as if to say what the f do you want. My poor friend also said she used to laugh really loudly whenever she walked past and make my friend feel uncomfortable
Which is funny cos whenever she used to lose her cats my friend and her DP would help out and look out for them
This was years ago though so doesnā€™t really matter but I wanted to say something cos itā€™s not okay to put people down like that
Wow that's really bizarre behaviour. Very childish!

Why does she remind me of a stage school brat who over acts everything to the point they come off as so bleeping arrogant!! Her stupid little reels where she acts up to the camera makes me wana knock her block off!!!!! Smug witch I canā€™t stand her! I bet she is a complete backstabber and bitchy girl no way a girls girl

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m a bit late but does she want her child to get bullied .... wtf

Thatā€™s why she named her biza! She said it was after ibiza!!
Imagine naming your daughter after a holiday location of horny teenagers that party loooool at this point she deserved wat she gets sns

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m a bit late but does she want her child to get bullied .... wtf

Imagine naming your daughter after a holiday location of horny teenagers that party loooool at this point she deserved wat she gets sns
I said the same ages ago. It sounds like Beefa which is horrible

Reactions: 1
I said the same ages ago. It sounds like Beefa which is horrible
Itā€™s like she hasnā€™t learnt how cruel social media and teenagers n kids can be. She isnā€™t a kardashian they can maybe get away w it but giving ur child the name w a colour, animal and a summer party location is setting them up for tears imo like itā€™s cruel kids will make fun of someone named idk caitlin so

Reactions: 2
Lol whatā€™s the poor mites name going to be šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I feel like itā€™s a new trend in insta celeb land to have 1 baby then fly another one out as soon as possible!!!

I wasn't sure about this, but there's never been any mention of birthdays or Christmas on her Instagram šŸ˜Æ very unusual for an influencer.

She said recently that birdy will be 1 soon, so we'll have to see if there's any celebration...

I knew she had a JW background but haven't seen a lot of evidence that she's still one.

I was brought up as JW and everything she's about is really frowned upon. They're all about a simple life and modesty. Not heavy make-up, piercings, coloured hair, partying...
I would get into trouble with church elders for being out with a skirt above my knees.

You're right though, she hasn't celebrated Xmas. If she's still one she's deliberately hiding it.