CC Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone let me know what the vlog bad news was because I can't be bothered to watch the half an hour long vlog 😂

Reactions: 1
Can someone let me know what the vlog bad news was because I can't be bothered to watch the half an hour long vlog 😂
The house they were buying fell through 👎🏽
do feel sorry for her! Currently 37 weeks pregnant and selling/buying a new house and it is stressful as duck without someone pulling out last minute 😫

Just had to come here to say her babies name is ridiculous and just plain cruel. I hope that when they try to register her they refuse to because of how stupid her name is 😂

Reactions: 3
Is no one mortified by that video swinging the tiny baby round? And all for the gram. Absolute head

Reactions: 4
The poor babys name.
The whole thing is such a strange sounding mouthful.
The Biza bit is the WORST. Reminds me of when people say Beefa for Ibiza.

Reactions: 4
That’s why she named her biza! She said it was after ibiza!!
🤣🤣🤣
I know she named her after Ibiza🤣🙈 I just meant the version she chose reminds me of when blokes on a stag do are going to Beefa.
Ibiza is a pretty word and would have been a much nicer choice but each to their own.

Is no one mortified by that video swinging the tiny baby round? And all for the gram. Absolute head
Sorry to jump in but I'm actually livid at that video that poor babys head wasn't supported in the slightest all for a bleeping tik tok and she's claiming people are mum shaming her....."no hun you need to hold your child properly"

The latest video, "one month of Birdy Blue", is ridiculous. This little baby is 4 weeks old, and you've put cucumber slices over her eyes, all for the 'gram. Don't tell me any parent would do that to a 4 week old child if there were no photos or videos being taken.

I liked CC but thought her pregnancy reveal / gender reveal / birth announcement was totally excessive and unnecessarily lavish. I often get the feeling having a new baby (especially a first baby) seems like the jackpot for fresh "content" for influencers in the time of Covid when the world is somewhat on pause and their usual earners have gone / reduced. Most of the time it puts me off them however when there's obvious images / videos that are miles away from responsible parenting. Frickin' go and enjoy your baby and private time as a family rather than making a stupid video that probably took at least 5 takes!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Tp
The latest video, "one month of Birdy Blue", is ridiculous. This little baby is 4 weeks old, and you've put cucumber slices over her eyes, all for the 'gram. Don't tell me any parent would do that to a 4 week old child if there were no photos or videos being taken.

I liked CC but thought her pregnancy reveal / gender reveal / birth announcement was totally excessive and unnecessarily lavish. I often get the feeling having a new baby (especially a first baby) seems like the jackpot for fresh "content" for influencers in the time of Covid when the world is somewhat on pause and their usual earners have gone / reduced. Most of the time it puts me off them however when there's obvious images / videos that are miles away from responsible parenting. Frickin' go and enjoy your baby and private time as a family rather than making a stupid video that probably took at least 5 takes!
Totally 100% agree my baby boy is 7 months and I can’t imagine taking the posed baby shots she does all for Instagram!!! Only the newborn shoot I did!!!
makes me feel so sorry for the baby it’s obvious how loved and cared for the baby is just a shame she will grow up no doubt spoiled, shallow and will be pouting for pics before she is 2!!! Like you say enjoy the baby , but when Instagram is literally your income what can she do 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’ve a dear friend who CC tried to rip off!!
She didn’t pay for treatments she had and my friend had to chase and chase for weeks after!!!!!!
and then also tried to steal her unique offering by then blocking my friend on social media and then set up a completely identical business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she is a phoney , a fraud and completely up her own arse!!!
I used to do her nails and she mugged me off big time lol. Took nearly a month for her to pay me for over £100 of treatment. That was with discount, without discount it would have been over £200. She then dvertised her friends new press on nail business whilst wearing the nails I did her that she still hadn't paid for. There's a lot More to the story but that's it in a nutshell. Would be interested to know who else she treated this way. I thought it was just me & I was unlucky

Reactions: 7
That's really bad, sorry to hear @Nails2021- not right at all when a business suffers in this way.

Has anyone seen her labour and delivery vlog?

Reactions: 2
That's really bad, sorry to hear @Nails2021- not right at all when a business suffers in this way.

Has anyone seen her labour and delivery vlog?
No I've not seen it. Completely unfollowed her to be honest and I'm actually happier for not knowing what's going on in her life 😂

No one going to talk about how this was in the height of lockdown and we were meant to keep in groups of 6...
This was her comment when it was first raised. Doesn’t look like two separate groups of 5 🤔
There were *so* many instances through the whole thing where there were more than groups of 6 - I don't know if I'm remembering incorrectly (god last year was long) but I don't remember the rule *ever* being 6 households, it was 6 people max, from different households. And you were still meant to distance so no hugging/touching. Plus if you're flitting between more then one group then you're breaking the rules? Tbf I've given myself high blood pressure every time I see an influencer out - the number I've seen posting indoor brunches/meals in mixed groups when they've been tier 2 or higher.. I give up 🙄

Reactions: 5
I just serached this girl up because one of my friends has been a bit upset cos of her

didn’t even really know who she was cos my friend didn’t tell me I had to Google her 😂

This influnecer has looked up her nose at my friend who had just brought her first home and also kept laughing at her loudly and giving her very dirty looks...

My friend is young and works hard and is very exotic and beautiful maybe this girl was being very jealous don’t usually post on forums but I’m sticking up for my friend who felt a bit harassed

my friend did try her best by being friendly and ignoring. my friend felt uncomfortable she didn’t understand why someone who didn’t even know her was being so horrible🤔

I just wanna say if u have millions or thousands of followers doesn’t mean ur superior 2 people..

also before I go I just want to say my friend was from a foreign country and felt like like this girl was being racist

Last edited:
I just serached this girl up because one of my friends has been a bit upset cos of her

didn’t even really know who she was cos my friend didn’t tell me I had to Google her 😂

This influnecer has looked up her nose at my friend who had just brought her first home and also kept laughing at her loudly and giving her very dirty looks...

My friend is young and works hard and is very exotic and beautiful maybe this girl was being very jealous don’t usually post on forums but I’m sticking up for my friend who felt a bit harassed

my friend did try her best by being friendly and ignoring. my friend felt uncomfortable she didn’t understand why someone who didn’t even know her was being so horrible🤔

I just wanna say if u have millions or thousands of followers doesn’t mean ur superior 2 people..

also before I go I just want to say my friend was from a foreign country and felt like like this girl was being racist
How was she horrible to her? Did she say anything or. Do anything to her? Or was it just some dirty looks?

How was she horrible to her? Did she say anything or. Do anything to her? Or was it just some dirty looks?
I think one day my friends parcels got delivered to her house and when she went to get them she kept knocking on the door and the girl was refusing to open the door she could see she was just sitting there and eventually when she came to open the door she gave my friend a very horrible look as if to say what the f do you want. My poor friend also said she used to laugh really loudly whenever she walked past and make my friend feel uncomfortable
Which is funny cos whenever she used to lose her cats my friend and her DP would help out and look out for them
This was years ago though so doesn’t really matter but I wanted to say something cos it’s not okay to put people down like that