CathyReaywrites (formerly thatsinglemum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A trans-inclusive intersectional space, eh 😂

You absolute knob, Cathy. It’s just your bloody Instagram feed, not a Stonewall community centre. Jesus H.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's got full marks on the "poly" checklist

- Garden shears haircut ✅
- Badly done, faded fashion hair colour ✅
- Atrocious dress sense ✅
- Inflated sense of self-importance ✅
- Inability to exist for a moment without announcing an identity nobody gives a duck about ✅
- Clearly struggling for one duck let alone multiples ✅.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah, if she’s having sex with even one person, I’d be very surprised.

Reactions: 7
It's tough out there on the dating scene for everyone, let alone when you're as patronising and insufferable as Cathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone please explain to me how being polyamorous is worthy of the same discussion space as being gay or bi or trans? Like I don’t see how choosing to sleep with multiple people deserves the same airtime as, say, normalising being gay. Am I just being dreadfully old fashioned?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:

cathyreaywrites#2 more labels than H&M, please no straight white cis het men

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You're right @Iceache and not being old fashioned at all

Because we live in a social media world currently dominated by identity politics, where the opinion of the person considered the most "marginalised" is given the most weight, otherwise 'boring' white heterosexual monogamous people have to invent labels for themselves, so they can claim oppression and lend some legitimacy to their nonsense 'content'.

It's exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And
You're right @Iceache and not being old fashioned at all

Because we live in a social media world currently dominated by identity politics, where the opinion of the person considered the most "marginalised" is given the most weight, otherwise 'boring' white heterosexual monogamous people have to invent labels for themselves, so they can claim oppression and lend some legitimacy to their nonsense 'content'.

It's exhausting.
and in doing so, they are actually detracting away from necessary discussion and thus upholding the system causing the oppression…

Kind of beautifully ironic that isn’t it

Reactions: 4
What people are paying to hear this woman moan on Patreon/close friends stories.

Reactions: 8
Please do elaborate - I'm at work and can't watch!! 😁😁
It’s all about sex toys. Now I’m here for normalising women enjoying these things, but do I think it’s okay to wax lyrical to thousands of people? No I don’t. Imagine finding out your parent had been going into GREAT detail about self-pleasure (🤢) online PUBLICLY when you’re older

Tried and tested 😂😂😂
She’s so immature going on about how she’s sleeping with someone….news flash Cathy….no one cares 😂😂😂
She massively gives me 18 year old angst-ridden goth kid vibes constantly

• Sick
Reactions: 9
That was grim, looked like it had been used already too 🤢
I have the same condition and no I don’t want to know about the accessibility of sex toys. Still saved me some money on lunch today.

• Haha
That was grim, looked like it had been used already too 🤢
I have the same condition and no I don’t want to know about the accessibility of sex toys. Still saved me some money on lunch today.
This is what grossed me out the most, could she not have given it a wipe down before showing it on camera 🤢

Reactions: 3
Nothing makes me want to buy a sex toy less than seeing it covered in clunge. Vile.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If you want to keep your breakfast inside you this morning, I’d recommend avoiding her stories.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.