CathyReaywrites (formerly thatsinglemum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had to mention sex as an answer to a Q&A and then a Q about people thinking she’s pregnant because she’s eating pickles and had gas. Literally like a 14 year old 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Are the pickles stories trying to goad people into asking if she’s pregnant?

Reactions: 5
As if a rich old man is going to want an argumentative nightmare like Cathy to live out his final days with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is her life really that uninteresting that she has to post a pic of a pile of tit and make people guess who did it?
:poop::poop::poop::poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s that check your chest nonsense? I take it they mean “breasts”. Because my aunt had chest cancer and it’s certainly not the same as breast cancer. So confusing.

Reactions: 5
What’s that check your chest nonsense? I take it they mean “breasts”. Because my aunt had chest cancer and it’s certainly not the same as breast cancer. So confusing.
No, this is fair enough, as men can actually get breast cancer. And they might not think to check for lumps as they think it’s only people with breasts who can get it.

Reactions: 2
No, this is fair enough, as men can actually get breast cancer. And they might not think to check for lumps as they think it’s only people with breasts who can get it.
So then do a campaign just for male breast cancer.

Reactions: 1
But when men get it it’s still called breast cancer? That’s what needs to be normalised, not calling breast cancer ‘chest cancer’ which as someone pointed out above is a very different cancer.

Reactions: 7
But when men get it it’s still called breast cancer? That’s what needs to be normalised, not calling breast cancer ‘chest cancer’ which as someone pointed out above is a very different cancer.
What type of different cancer is it? Do you mean lung cancer? That’s called lung cancer. Never heard that called chest cancer 🤔

Reactions: 1
What type of different cancer is it? Do you mean lung cancer? That’s called lung cancer. Never heard that called chest cancer 🤔
Chest cancer is a group of different types of cancers that occur within the thoracic cavity. Lung cancer is included within this group, but there is also cancer of the actual chest wall. Breast cancers do not fall under this category.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.