CathyReaywrites (formerly thatsinglemum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant fathom who has the time for this? Like if I get a night to myself, I want to watch aaaaaaallllll the Netflix and read aaaaaaalll the books and eat chocolate… Last thing I ever think to do is whip out the 65 sex toys I own 😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Firstly, clean the toys Cathy 🤮 also; as someone who is a school governor, maybe have a bit of a chat with yourself hun.. it’s not professional or suitable for that role and a lot of people really didn’t need to see your bodily fluid all over them

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I cant fathom who has the time for this? Like if I get a night to myself, I want to watch aaaaaaallllll the Netflix and read aaaaaaalll the books and eat chocolate… Last thing I ever think to do is whip out the 65 sex toys I own 😂🤪
Please remember Cathy is poly, so gets soooo much action. Us mere monos just wouldn't understand 😂

Firstly, clean the toys Cathy 🤮 also; as someone who is a school governor, maybe have a bit of a chat with yourself hun.. it’s not professional or suitable for that role and a lot of people really didn’t need to see your bodily fluid all over them
Very good point about school role. Not great at all. There's nothing Cathy would love more though than a warning, it would be another string to her persecution bow.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Unfortunately, I didn’t visit this thread before viewing her stories today, so I didn’t manage to avoid her unwashed sex toys. It’s just grim beyond belief, and completely bizarre when you consider the school governor aspect of it! 😂

Unfortunately, I didn’t visit this thread before viewing her stories today, so I didn’t manage to avoid her unwashed sex toys. It’s just grim beyond belief, and completely bizarre when you consider the school governor aspect of it! 😂
She’s SeX pOsItIvE remember.

If the school tried to bring it up in some way she’d claim it was discrimination and something to do with wanting to erase disabled people having sex. Ignoring the fact it’s just bleeping disgusting and that no one wants to see her unclean and used sex toys.

Reactions: 9
8AE0321E-0F89-45DC-922C-C34FBDBAB352.png

Apologies if this pic unsettles your tummies 😂
Honestly, the oversharing of the most mundane tit is what teenagers did once Facebook came around! Like, does she really think anyone cares? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1205520
Apologies if this pic unsettles your tummies 😂
Honestly, the oversharing of the most mundane tit is what teenagers did once Facebook came around! Like, does she really think anyone cares? 😂
Blergh.

I’m not eating bread this week (jewish, Passover, etc) and am desperate for a sarnie, but that photo still turns my stomach.

Reactions: 7
Dentists are in the firing line today. And flossing.
I hate to agree with her but it is a ridiculous system that so many are priced out of. It’s been impossible to see a dentist the last 2+ years, I moved area during my first pregnancy pre pandemic and couldn’t get registered with an NHS dentist.

Reactions: 6
Thing about her now though is that because of all her ridiculous and insulting posts, she just has no credibility now. So even the stuff that is genuinely wrong just sounds ridiculous when it comes out of her mouth.

• Heart
I bet these meetings are delightful for the other governors. Oh to be a fly on the wall.
C5A7C3D8-5FB9-4DEC-A682-9F3A438EFD26.png

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.