CathyReaywrites (formerly thatsinglemum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she was aware that these are shared experiences for many, many women. I could have written something very similar and I'm not disabled.

Now I'm in my 30s I'm a bit closer to what is considered conventionally attractive and I still haven't been married or had kids, unlike Cathy.

I absolutely do not know what it's like to be visibly or physically disabled, but she doesn't seem to realise that there are millions of women who experience not living up to society's expectations of beauty and being abused for the way we look.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wish she was aware that these are shared experiences for many, many women. I could have written something very similar and I'm not disabled.

Now I'm in my 30s I'm a bit closer to what is considered conventionally attractive and I still haven't been married or had kids, unlike Cathy.

I absolutely do not know what it's like to be visibly or physically disabled, but she doesn't seem to realise that there are millions of women who experience not living up to society's expectations of beauty and being abused for the way we look.
So she moans that not all brands/agencies want to work with her and now she's on about how every man didn't want to be with her?!

Damn, Cathy, I dunno how to tell you hun, buttttt.....people are allowed to be attracted to whoever they want!

We've all had experiences of feeling a bit left out by others going off and getting into relationships, or feeling like we aren't attractive. That is all part of growing up. But this is a woman who has been married and had children. Just because she's single now doesn't mean that she has to tit on other people preferences of a partner.
Maybe they just don't like her because she's a moany cow :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It must be very convenient for her to be able to blame her lack of a love life on her disability rather than her atrocious personality.

On a semi related note, whatever happened to the hints at dabbling in lesbian love?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As a white, vegan woman, I am tRiGgErRed by her racist violence!😂😂

Not really, but honestly, why didn’t she just delete and repost?! 😂😂

Exactly!! 😂😂

I just saw this post about Toxic Activism on Instagram and thought it was relevant to Cathy, particularly the Monolith and Call Out slides! (Click the arrows to go through them)

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand the constant ‘the algorithm stops people seeing my posts please share!!’ Honestly I just find it so cringe 🥴 Perhaps people just get fed up of your content Cathy:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
I can’t stand the constant ‘the algorithm stops people seeing my posts please share!!’ Honestly I just find it so cringe 🥴 Perhaps people just get fed up of your content Cathy:ROFLMAO:
I came here to say the same. "It stops showing people my post after the first hour"... No, its just within the first hour your reach has peaked and people have moved on. It's social media.

God she's bleeping tedious.

Am I missing something here with the wine?! I don’t get why someone saying meat was triggering was violent but she’s fully on board with hiding alcohol?

Reactions: 14
Am I missing something here with the wine?! I don’t get why someone saying meat was triggering was violent but she’s fully on board with hiding alcohol?
Let's not try and apply logic here 😂.

What's the bleeping difference between seeing a glass of wine and knowing there's a glass of wine under the sticker anyway? Like the very sight of a glass of wine is going to push a recovering addict over the edge.

She's drawn way more attention to it by covering it then mentioning it twice for fucks sake 😂.

Reactions: 19
Let's not try and apply logic here 😂.

What's the bleeping difference between seeing a glass of wine and knowing there's a glass of wine under the sticker anyway? Like the very sight of a glass of wine is going to push a recovering addict over the edge.

She's drawn way more attention to it by covering it then mentioning it twice for fucks sake 😂.
I think she wants to 'go viral' for her complaint regarding meat, so she wants to attempt to prove a ridiculous point by hiding her wine.....what a knob 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s such a sodding name dropper.

Nothing more to add except that I truly believe many of these messages are sent to Cathy by Cathy.

Her behaviour is really quite bizarre sometimes. I think perhaps all of her real life mates are quite straight laced (and so is she) so she thinks vibrators, ‘funny’ selfies etc are hilarious and totally risqué. Whereas we moved on from that when we stopped being teenagers and don’t feel the need to ‘normalise’ talking about wanking because we know everyone does it and it’s really not that interesting!!!!

Reactions: 13
She's such a child. "Not sure about this hair colour on me!"

You have dark hair and anyone with a shred of intelligence will know that red hair dye isn't gonna do a great deal to dark hair without being bleached. It's like listening to a 14 year old.

Also, has anyone seen anyone dressed up as an oompa loompa this side of the 21st century?

Reactions: 7
‘Hateful DMs from white men’ 🥱 Ok Cathy, sure. If said hateful DMs were from people of colour would you point out their race too? I’m waiting for her to become Rachel Dolezal at some point since she hates white people/being white.

Why would she not get hair dye gloves because we left the EU? I’ve just tried to Google if this is actually a thing and I can’t find anything…unsurprisingly.

Reactions: 8
So now hats are ableist? Does she realise she can’t just throw around key words trying to earn woke points? 🥱

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.