CathyReaywrites (formerly thatsinglemum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anything she can do to be difficult, she will! As if she doesn't know what they mean 😂
I couldn't get over how rude she was! That's clearly a real (likely poorly paid) person she is speaking to, rather than an automated chat. I appreciate it might be a frustrating system but there is just no need!

Reactions: 4
Just watched that BBC documentary she's furious about today. I'm fine thanks Cathy, I won't be DM-ing you for a template message to complain to the BBC. It was insightful, interesting and certainly didn't try to stereotype a whole community.

Why let the facts get in the way of a good rant though ay. I wonder if it was the notion that people may actually question whether what these so called influencers say at times is actually true...wonder why that could be 🙃

Reactions: 4
My eyes genuinely roll to the back of my brain when I look at her Instagram. Does ANYTHING make her happy? Such a mood hoover 🙄

Reactions: 7
She goes out of her way daily to find something to moan about, be angry at or publicly shame. What a miserable, negative and unhappy life.

Reactions: 10
Very wooden Green Chef advert there and her own follower had to supply more information on what makes it ‘green’ rather than explain it herself in the swipe up 🙄

Also why is she mentioning about guessing who filmed it? Is it a man she said went on a date with and is trying a subtle (unsubtle) hint 🧐

Last edited:
Did anyone see the kids dancing at mcds!? Cute....but if my kids were stood on furniture dancing the last thing I would do is get my camera out to film!!

Haha!!

I'm actually devastated I've joined her stupid dream club 😭😭 but in true Cathy style she was turning the whole internet/world against me! For not taking full custody of one of her kids I was racist and anti-dwarfism 😲🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she is so frustrated and full of anger because she is so desperate to have man in her life but nobody actually fancy her.
I'm not surprised- all what she does is attacking everyone.

Reactions: 6
Another story: when she was 9y old she was waiting for family member in antenatal clinic room- someone's asked her when she is due 🤦‍♀️
Is just me who don't believe her "real life stories" ?
She is doing it all for attention in my opinion.

Reactions: 8
Another story: when she was 9y old she was waiting for family member in antenatal clinic room- someone's asked her when she is due 🤦‍♀️
She is a massive bullshitter...

Reactions: 7
I haven't watch her for a couple of weeks because I was tired of her attitude.
I'm back now and all what I can see she still the same. Moaning about everything and everyone. Claiming she don't need a man but on the same time she is trying to prove her followers she have loads of attention from them and successful sexual life 😂👌so pathetic, I'm sorry but you definitely not e beauty Cathy and your awful attitude is not helping either.

She's off...
That's so rude- why she even think there should be any double standards for her?!
If you want a reservation just book a dinner like everybody else

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Its true that we have more prominent stomachs but not at 9 years old. I’ve been asked many times when I’m due or the usual are you pregnant, however it didn’t happen until my twenties as the spine thing she’s talking about gets worse with age. 9 years old my stomach was flat and my back was lovely and not curved in. I’m not just speaking for myself but I know a few others with the condition too.

There's all the anger and hate towards men and "I don't need a man" yet subtle little references to dates she's recently been on and "sexy jenga".

And all of a sudden her children and allowed to see their father again.

She's been married and has children. I'd presume that's as much evidence that we need that she's capable of getting a shag but the way she goes on is like a teenage girl. "Look at me, boys like me too!"

We don't care 😂

I'm wondering how her husband cope with her - I wouldn't be able to live with her even 1 day.
Such a aggressive, entitled, pessimistic person.
Of course she was the one who decided about divorce- I'm not so sure about it.

I'm wondering how her husband cope with her - I wouldn't be able to live with her even 1 day.
Such a aggressive, entitled, pessimistic person.
Of course she was the one who decided about divorce- I'm not so sure about it.
She is really rattled around her ex husband. Refuses to talk about him and always moaning about him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.