CathyReaywrites (formerly thatsinglemum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this! Usually people add ‘don’t worry, I’ve had a negative test’ but she didn’t mention it!
When I had a cough a couple of weeks back I debated getting a sandwich board thing printed with my 2 negative test results on I was so worried 😬

Reactions: 1
She's now begging for a book deal and blaming the Instagram algorithm for the fact she's not been offered one already....is she serious?! Obvs rhetorical question as we all know she really is that egotistical / deluded!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t know why, but I get the feeling her lack of book deal has eff all to do with the Instagram algorithm, and more to do with the fact that no-one wants to publish what would surely be a load of angry, bitter, ranting & raving!

Reactions: 7
The way she's talking about agents following her in that joking-but-not way, it's utterly cringeworthy. I'm embarassed for her. It reminds me of how teenagers behave when they desperately want to be included in stuff they're obviously not cut out for, except she's 35. Zero self awareness.

The fact is she is a completely average writer saying duck all that can't be found being trotted out in the same A-Level English style all over social media.

And my suspicions have been confirmed..... absolutely bloody GAGGING for a book deal.

Wonder which publisher will cave to the woke pressure first? We could do a sweepstake to make it interesting? 😂🤷‍♀️

She really gets on my nerves.

Massive chip on her shoulder about life in general. Plus how hard it is and how difficult life is with dwarfism. Yet chooses to have kids.

Every big topic in the media is turned round to be all about her and how hard done by she is.

Anyone actually know of her in person? Be interesting to know what she's like when not behind Instagram.

She doesn't seem to have much to do with her family/friends, wonder what their views are.

Also annoys me that it's "OK for her to make mistakes". Yet any company or brand that do get publicly called out. If you're that upset why not just message them personally and let them know how it has offended you. As not one of these people she's called out has deliberately tried to offend her, yet you'd think they had.

Reactions: 4
She really gets on my nerves.

Massive chip on her shoulder about life in general. Plus how hard it is and how difficult life is with dwarfism. Yet chooses to have kids.

Every big topic in the media is turned round to be all about her and how hard done by she is.

Anyone actually know of her in person? Be interesting to know what she's like when not behind Instagram.

She doesn't seem to have much to do with her family/friends, wonder what their views are.

Also annoys me that it's "OK for her to make mistakes". Yet any company or brand that do get publicly called out. If you're that upset why not just message them personally and let them know how it has offended you. As not one of these people she's called out has deliberately tried to offend her, yet you'd think they had.
Yes I agree. I'm sure she'd say the comment about her having kids is ableist and why shouldn't disabled people have children, but I've chosen to not have children so far in life for a number of reasons - mostly me looking in the mirror and wondering if I want to inflict these genes on some poor unsuspecting baby 😂.

She doesn't seem to actually do anything and I've no idea why she has any following at all. Her life is seeping uninteresting and her writing is totally average.

Reactions: 2
Yes I agree. I'm sure she'd say the comment about her having kids is ableist and why shouldn't disabled people have children, but I've chosen to not have children so far in life for a number of reasons - mostly me looking in the mirror and wondering if I want to inflict these genes on some poor unsuspecting baby 😂.

She doesn't seem to actually do anything and I've no idea why she has any following at all. Her life is seeping uninteresting and her writing is totally average.
Oh yes of course that would be really ableist!

Would be interested to know what happened between her and the husband. As she is extremely negative towards him.

Reactions: 6
Being embarrassed about tripping over in a train station is now the fault of capitalism and ableism 🙃

OK ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where does she even get these things from....what the hell has capitalism got to do with anything?!?! And I hate she keeps saying he has internalised ableism - I'm sure she only says it so she can use it as a stick to whack others even harder!!

Reactions: 5
She reminds me of Sofie Hagen - always blaming something or it always being someone else’s problem or fault

Reactions: 3
Being embarrassed about tripping over in a train station is now the fault of capitalism and ableism 🙃

OK ✌🏻
This is my issue. I'm a millennial big lefty woke wanker in many people's eyes, but come the duck on. I totally get that the world is a difficult place to naviage with disabilities, but also the majority of the stuff she describes happens to everyone. I've gone arse over tit and embarassed myself more times than I can remember.

Came on to moan about Cathy and her tedious way of blaming capitalism for her falling over. So glad there are like minded folk like you guys on here that see what an utter personality vacuum she is!

Then say she doesn't want people to feel sorry for her... Well what else was the point in writing a long paragraph about falling over

• Haha
Then say she doesn't want people to feel sorry for her... Well what else was the point in writing a long paragraph about falling over
I think her and some other similar Instagram types are actually quite lonely, friendless, unlikeable sorts and it really shines through.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.