CathyReaywrites (formerly thatsinglemum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's hilarious that she shares Africa Brooke without irony.

Cathy, if you're reading here, Africa is talking about people like you 😂.
HAHAHA I know! She’s done this a few times now and I’m baffled she doesn’t see the irony.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She must have exhausted her own list of things to call out companies for, so now she’s doing it on behalf of other people. Come on down Greggs, it’s your turn to play ‘Cathy’s Call Outs’ today!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was wondering if she does have friends since she's gone camping but it's an advert of course 😂
They better hope that everything is just to her liking, and make sure to tiptoe around her on eggshells, otherwise they will surely find themselves being accused of some kind of bigotry in her write up!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"not a productive use of my time" who da fuq she think she is?! How embarrassing 🙈

Also I'm fed up with the right up the nostrils camera angle.

Reactions: 8
"not a productive use of my time" who da fuq she think she is?! How embarrassing 🙈

Also I'm fed up with the right up the nostrils camera angle.
Exactly! She think she is better than everyone else 🤯
No cathy you are not 🤦‍♀️ stop treating your followers like that.

Anybody else thinks she look like a man in this hairs, or is just me? 🙊

Reactions: 2
The haircut is terribly unflattering, never mind that she doesn't know how to style it. I had short hair for years and I hope it never looked that bad 😂.

The haircut is terribly unflattering, never mind that she doesn't know how to style it. I had short hair for years and I hope it never looked that bad 😂.
Short hairs might be awesome, a few friends of mine have they and they look stunning!
Is just Cathy don't know how to style them and she look like a man who skip barbers appointments for too long 🙈

Reactions: 1
It's kinda embarrassing how obsessed she is with becoming "famous" especially as her followers don't go up!!

Also can we find this man please?! 🤣 He must have a public profile too if he too wants to be insta "famous"?! 🙈✌
Poor man, years of her negativity

Reactions: 4
The fact she thinks she's "famous" 😆.

My best mate has 3x as many followers as she does just coz he's nice looking and posts a lot of holiday photos of him with his top off 😆.

I have lots of artist friends with more followers than she does who would never consider themselves "famous" in any way whatsoever. And they're actually talented.

Reactions: 5
It's kinda embarrassing how obsessed she is with becoming "famous" especially as her followers don't go up!!

Also can we find this man please?! 🤣 He must have a public profile too if he too wants to be insta "famous"?! 🙈✌
She is so bitter when she talk about him- I doubt divorce was her decision.
I know a lady who struggles with morbid obesity (she weight 32stones) and she meet African man who pretend to be in love with her, even get her pregnant.. as soon as he get his residence permit he applied for divorce 🤯 I'm wondering if it wasn't similar case with Cathy husband 🙊

Poor man, years of her negativity
I can't even image to cope with her negativity on daily basis.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is she seriously asking how to wash trainers in the washing machine. "how do I tie a pillowcase?"

Pretty self explanatory that pet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.