Catherine Tyldesley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think going off what aunty cath posted that they were going to party in Leeds so not that far away
The Whatsapp message to another bakery that got published said the party was Worsley I think (can't find the screenshot)...probably not too hard to work out where if thats right!

Reactions: 8
She seems to have upset someone at the DM, they're normally supportive of 3rd rate celebs

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Jason Manford really is a nasty c*nt, just an hour ago he posted this response on Twitter and he thinks it’s funny. It just shows how little respect he has for others unless you’re one of his celeb chums.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Jason Manford really is a nasty c*nt, just an hour ago he posted this response on Twitter and he thinks it’s funny. It just shows how little respect he has for others unless you’re one of his celeb chums.
He'd be aswell holding his wheesht. Unless it's that business asking them for free publicity his point has no relevance. By his public 'defence' of her, can we take that as he's confirmed her guilt and that she's a liar?

Reactions: 18
Oh dear 🤥
He’s really not very bright, or trying to play the fool as it doesn’t make him look too good where the ‘cake lady’ is concerned.
He really thinks he is the big someone whose opinion counts so much more than anybody else 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Well I guess while Jason Mumford is making a twit of himself on Twitter at least his poor wife knows he’s not sexting in his #gifted hotel room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
He really thinks he is the big someone whose opinion counts so much more than anybody else 🙄
Doesn’t he just. I thought he was okay before all this, I’m now seeing him in a very different light, especially after reading about his sexting, maybe he should have cared more about his partner‘s feelings than CT’s. And if he wanted this to all stop for his 😢😭 friend CT maybe he should have suggested she apologise because she was out of order and kept his mouth shut about it on social media.

Reactions: 18
If Jason manford doesn’t shut up soon he’s going to come out of this even worse than CT. He’s obviously pretty high up his own internals if he thinks he’s that influencial to deflect the opinions of a public who are massively having to scale back their own expenses whilst seeing their committed outgoings increasing rapidly. ‘Yes peasants while you’re all struggling with your mortgage payments I’m loving life in my free long stay 5*hotel central London hotel. It’s just the way us celebrities remind you that you have to get up and go to work everyday for the stuff we get for free whilst you throw bucket loads of admiration over us for our achievements. It’s just the way it works ’. 🤮 knob.

CT is the poster girl for less said soonest mended. Think she totally overestimated the ‘much loved ex Corrie actress’. Probably thought we’d all be outraged that someone dared say no to her publicly and the masses would shoot at that horrible ‘cake lady’ for being to mean…. Backfire.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Jason Manford is about as funny as having a wee when you’ve got cystitis. Someone needs to tell him to STFU.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thread Suggestion (not the best I’ve ever come up with)

Corrie Star went too far. Career in a state after Cake Gate

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.