Catherine Tyldesley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rochdale 🤔 Beyoncé’s upper class so she’d be at Hollingworth lake 😉🤭
I used to live in Milnrow, which is a supposedly slightly nicer area of Rochdale. I tit you not, 3 burglaries and 5 cars stolen in 5 years showed me it isn’t. The whole place is a dump. Hollingworth Lake is a nice walk though 😁

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I used to live in Milnrow, which is a supposedly slightly nicer area of Rochdale. I tit you not, 3 burglaries and 5 cars stolen in 5 years showed me it isn’t. The whole place is a dump. Hollingworth Lake is a nice walk though 😁
My Ex was from Todmorden and so we went to Holling Lake. I called it the Northern Riviera lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Something very off and fake about her. Poor Johannes must of had a terrible start to strictly first partnered with Cath, then Caroline Quentin
Oh I forgot about her time in strictly. Going to have to google what happened! X

Reactions: 5
Thread Suggestion:
Her cake is big, his cake is small
Auntie Cath is a grifter and does f all!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I'd like to see her pass-agg catch-phrase "Thanks for coming" incorporated into the new thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m crap at titles but these popped into my head:

Alien head wants free cake, tiny little husband doesn’t know about her big mistake.
She doesn’t need Deidre glasses to see what a colossal b*tch she is.
Three little birds told me auntie Cath has been on the grift again, how will she feed her tiny man?
Auntie Cath’s had a rant and rave, hope she gets the exposure she craves.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tried to blag a free cake, hasn’t realised this was a mistake

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread title?

Hey Cake Lady, is Cath shady? Sneered "Thanks for coming" and now she's slumming.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yel

What a stupid name. How are people supposed to know its neverland?
I want to call them up and keep saying
ah wrong number I'm trying to reach ne-ve-ah-lu-en-de

I hear they're an amazing company that's managed to get loads of stuff for free in the past!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That’s clearly so she doesn’t need to pay tax. What does her small husband do? Hope the daily Mail keep this up.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.