Catherine Tyldesley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, thanks to @Yel for clearing this up. I only did a quick Google
She has always struck me as someone who has been and still is totally indulged by her parents and so thinks the rest of the world should adore her and indulge her too. The type that things someone is being mean to them if they won’t do as they demand.

Looking at the articles of how much free stuff she’s had over the years it’s quite sickening really.In fact, I find the whole ‘gifting to rich influencers’ sickening anyway. Definitely makes me boycott those brands.
a little foot stamper type!

Reactions: 6
I’d kill my self laughing if the PR company threw her under the bus and declared they were just responding to what the client asked them to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Yel

Just the name nvrlnd is somehow so annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
She’s just something else and I’m so happy she is gonna be taken down off her pedestal.

Reactions: 10
Do we have receipts of all the gifted stuff in case she deletes? I’ve been busy at HMRC. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:

Cakegate
To celebrate
Put on some weight
Get your story straight

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You got cake on your face
You big disgrace
Grifting all day all over the place

I’m pretty sure the PR people were friends of hers in some capacity. Standing up for them and being so rude about the bakery in her response, “NVRLND are an amaaazing cumpaneh, they’re InSaNe”, makes no sense otherwise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Thread title suggestion if some clever sparks can rejig it to get the obligatory cake reference in!

So long since this grifter's been on the telly, we all got her mixed up with Katherine Kelly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The glasses were a prop and a shield,she was fiddling and scratching non stop true sign she was telling porkies pies .
Was hoping there would have been more tell alls by now :censored:

Reactions: 12
Has she had a breast reduction? They looked bigger when she was in corrie.
And those Deirdre glasses! Wtf 🫣

Reactions: 2
The glasses were a prop and a shield,she was fiddling and scratching non stop true sign she was telling porkies pies .
Was hoping there would have been more tell alls by now :censored:
It will be interesting to see over the next few months whether she’s tagging companies on Instagram. Who would want to work with her now? She’s not a good fit for brands looking for exposure as she’s shown her true colours with that ‘apology’ video. Bet she’s fuming right now but that’s karma for her 😂.

Reactions: 16
I was under the impression she was one of the less irritating ones? As in she supports small businesses by sharing what she actually purchases as opposed to grifting?? Social
Media is a cancer.
Check out her thread here, utter 🛎 end

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.