Catherine Tyldesley #2 Aldi can you help with a Cuthbert the caterpillar cake? I doubt she'll pay though

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Thread two for the woman that wanted 102 free cakes.

One big camp as tits one for her, one small one for her fella and one hundred cupcakes.

Thread title from a viral tweet and over 260 likes on the last thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
People should start calling out all begging zelebrities, there is no hiding these days and it’s great. Mmm cake anyone?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This morning I had an itch on my face that i scratched and alas i had the image of Aunty Cathdeirdre and her face stroking..utterly bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread two for the woman that wanted 102 free cakes.

One big camp as tits one for her, one small one for her fella and one hundred cupcakes.

Thread title from a viral tweet and over 260 likes on the last thread

OOOh but look at all her subliminal actions on that clip! The stroking her face, fiddling with her specs and the shifty sideways looks as she tries desperately to knock The Cake Lady!

GUILTY AS HELL luv and don't you forget it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just noticed the "utterly bizarre" she's added in for good measure 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Big Caff, no one else is trying to wrap their head around this.
What is utterly bizarre that she took to social media to take a bitchy shot at the bakery in an attempt to save face 🤣🤣 reeks of guilt.

Reactions: 44
Just noticed the "utterly bizarre" she's added in for good measure 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Big Caff, no one else is trying to wrap their head around this.
What is utterly bizarre that she took to social media to take a bitchy shot at the bakery in an attempt to save face 🤣🤣 reeks of guilt.
The good thing is that thanks to Caffrin and her greed Cake Lady's shop will be doing Big Business now, rather more goodwill and business than if she had complied with the demands for two birthday cakes and 100 cupcakes from Madame la Grift! Theres karma for ya!! :LOL:

Reactions: 23

Yel

It's the good news story we could all do with for 2023.

Thanks aunty cath!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It must be really pissing her off even more knowing she has inadvertantly given this little bakery some amazing publicity - and all fuelled by her own greed! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Can’t wait for our cake loving space raider to “ break her social media silence “ as the DM love to call it !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jason needs to just shut up now why is he even getting freebies he’s so 2013 he’s a nobody either birds if a feather and all that ?

Reactions: 20

Yel

Checked out her threads account, what nonsense. Not proud of the UK due to self checkouts? Hun every relatively stable country has them. Move to somewhere like afghanistan if you'd like to avoid them.

Of course you waited 15 minutes in a supermarket :rolleyes: . These people invent a whole situation to make a (tit) hot take on social media

Screenshot 2023-08-09 at 07.32.56.png

• Haha
Checked out her threads account, what nonsense. Not proud of the UK due to self checkouts? Hun every relatively stable country has them. Move to somewhere like afghanistan if you'd to avoid them.

Of course you waited 15 minutes in a supermarket :rolleyes: . These people invent a whole situation to make a (tit) hot take on social media

View attachment 2367440
They've got those bloody checkouts here in France too like everywhere else. The thing is that people would rather queue than use one specifically as you still need help scanning most of the stuff when the checkout rejects things for no apparent reason; As for those automatic petrol pump things! Put it this way, there is one garage in my nearest town and three of those automatic ones so guess which garage is always busy? Yes the one with a Human in it. Another reason for this being one of the automatic ones emptied someone's bank account for 5000€ for a 50€ fill-up and he had the devil's own job getting the money back when they insisted he'd put 5000€ of fuel in his Corsa! No I'm not a fan of all this automated gubbins :)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Checked out her threads account, what nonsense. Not proud of the UK due to self checkouts? Hun every relatively stable country has them. Move to somewhere like afghanistan if you'd to avoid them.

View attachment 2367440
She had to queue because the 'do you know who I am ?' schtick didn't work :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Checked out her threads account, what nonsense. Not proud of the UK due to self checkouts? Hun every relatively stable country has them. Move to somewhere like afghanistan if you'd like to avoid them.

View attachment 2367440
Do shop assistants give her discounts due to her being such a celeb but she has to pay full at self checkout?

• Haha
Reactions: 11