Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GB will buy lc another diamond necklace, another lv bag. Keep her to her custom, she won’t go! He will continue to do what he does until his pecker falls off or he ends up back in the nic. The end 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
When she wrote dinner with my 3❤ I see two and a extra plate 😂 I see a finger lol

Reactions: 3
He’ll never leave lc he knows where his breads buttered. It seems like he’s all for cassy because we don’t see LC posting him everyday, yet we no when he’s with cassy as she posts a hairy finger or a pint sized foot which is what 2/3 times a week? In reality that is nothing lc sees him daily, that’s his home. Cassy and zee and the other tramps are just an escape from reality somewhere he can be care free and forget his responsibilities for a while. He’ll never end up with cassy or zee they’re the biggest slags about no man will end up with them but that’s why g picks these girls cos no ones else wants them so he can do what e likes to them and they are still desperate to jump when he wants his dick sucked.

I’m having second thoughts I think he likes her and he is going to leave lc move in with cassy and it’s going to get very bad for cassy then lc will move on and g will want the stability back by then it’s to late don’t shoot me lol

Cassy or g don’t give a tit who they hurt there weak

Then cassy will no how it feels to be the girl at home while he’s with his boys out making money clubbing

The forbidden fruit alway taste nicer when it’s not yours .. wait till he lives with her full time diff story then

Reactions: 7
I’m having second thoughts I think he likes her and he is going to leave lc move in with cassy and it’s going to get very bad for cassy then lc will move on and g will want the stability back by then it’s to late don’t shoot me lol

Cassy or g don’t give a tit who they hurt there weak

Then cassy will no how it feels to be the girl at home while he’s with his boys out making money clubbing
Will never happen. He’s had so many girls over the years a few a lot deeper and a lot longer than cassy and he still never left lc. Cassy is thick if she believes that one day he will leave cos he won’t.

Reactions: 2
I hope he leaves Lucie and moves in with Slaggyann. It will be the karma they both deserve. He'll be living with a psycho ****** dwarf with a bleeping huge head and she'll be stuck with a tit wanna be gangster who no doubt will end up in prison and when he isn't banged up she will be forever wondering who he is with. Two rejects and oxygen thieves together. Perfect 🥰 🤪🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Will never happen. He’s had so many girls over the years a few a lot deeper and a lot longer than cassy and he still never left lc. Cassy is thick if she believes that one day he will leave cos he won’t.
I just don’t get why he stays with her if that’s what he wants to do duck around

I hope he leaves Lucie and moves in with Slaggyann. It will be the karma they both deserve. He'll be living with a psycho ****** dwarf with a bleeping huge head and she'll be stuck with a tit wanna be gangster who no doubt will end up in prison and when he isn't banged up she will be forever wondering who he is with. Two rejects and oxygen thieves together. Perfect 🥰 🤪🤣
Funny thing is they are going to duck up so bad and we can see they can’t cos he is just used to being a dog cassy my god she’s going to be on a permanent melt down
Hope the kids dad takes the girls full time

She won’t need planning permission on the shed, my house is detached and we don’t even need planning permission on a single storey extension.

I hope G does end up with Cass just so it takes the silly sack of tit away from Lucie. He still wouldn’t be faithful and cass could see how it feels to have him going off doing whatever and whoever he wanted then and have yet another taste of karma

Reactions: 3
it’s probably dirty brocket this is the sort of tit that happens when you reject him 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is he feeding that dog a live chick?

Must be some one who knows that girl cos we know her as Zee.

Reactions: 1
She’s changed her Instagram name so she obviously knows about it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.