Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lc is just plain the others are slags spend all there money on trying to get men
She’s had her teeth done but I don’t think much else she looks clean not like them two

Reactions: 1
Not by much, she’s 31 and cassy must be about 28 (?)
Oh I thought a bit more than that! She’s had a hard life then lol….with G 😂

I would love to see what the other Lucy looked like! Thought cassy was trashy then zee took it to a whole new level 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I thought a bit more than that! She’s had a hard life then lol….with G 😂
She had her 30th last year during lockdown, great big party, her 30th, baby gender reveal and G proposed all in one big covid get together

Reactions: 4
Yeah I remember now! Sure cassy is 30 this year too! So not much between them! LC isn’t gorgeous but do think she dresses classier than those 2! I don’t love her outfits but thes not hanging out of them thinking that’s sexy

Reactions: 1
Who noticed the tit cassy yet again was giving her kids today. So she can go and eat in restaurants, a propa cooked meal but her children get hot dogs stuffed in their faces. That youngest one is gonna have problems with her weight into adulthood if cassy ain’t careful then again she don’t give a duck she’ll just push her tit juice plus on her

Reactions: 2
She had her 30th last year during lockdown, great big party, her 30th, baby gender reveal and G proposed all in one big covid get together
Aye the whole party, proposal and even the pregnancy were only to make Cass jealous tho don’t forget 🤣🤣🤣

i feel sorry for LC that she has her pics on here she has a private account. The other two want their pics on here!
I hope Cassy wasn’t awful to her when she turned up at their house.

Aye the whole party, proposal and even the pregnancy were only to make Cass jealous tho don’t forget 🤣🤣🤣

i feel sorry for LC that she has her pics on here she has a private account. The other two want their pics on here!
I hope Cassy wasn’t awful to her when she turned up at their house.
Even cassy wasn’t that stupid, she knows she would of been beat like a man by g if she so much as dared raised her voice to lc. She got threatened by him and his friends for even going and asking lucie if she could talk to her

I don’t get how the other women or their friends or family don’t come on here and post to set the story straight. In fact I’m surprised C’s Mother hasn’t been on here to defend her daughter as she seems very outspoken and candid on her own sm.
Maybe they don’t really know what’s being said on here?

Cassy those hot dogs are not good every one knows that in London big documentary about them not to eat them.. health and safety stuff

Cassy loves it all gossip true or false they find out about one another.. find out what the other side chick is up to

Cassy those hot dogs are not good every one knows that in London big documentary about them not to eat them.. health and safety stuff

Cassy loves it all gossip true or false they find out about one another.. find out what the other side chick is up to
Rat hot dogs

• Sick
I wonder what he told Cassy that made her still think she was anything more than a side chick after that!
Lol cassy her knows her place deep down, and that’s why she is so desperate for people to think she means something to him. Look at lucie she don’t parade herself over the internet or take of pic of gs hand every time he comes home nor does she post all the gifts he buys her almost daily, it’s cos she knows as fucked up as it is that her cheats with other girls she always has and always will be his wife and the only mother of his children

Just catching up! Omg some of these comments are way too funny!

Let’s face it, it’s just one massive duck up orgy/swinging club! All of them are craving attention, including lc! Actually pretty sad these girls are chasing a drug baron, armed robber, weasel, who prob need to go to the GUM clinic! Personally I reckon GB has his eye on the old ginger eyebrow chicken wanker! Whole lot of women that is😂😂😂😂

Facebook followers going down! People are finding out what you are like! But wait I reckon there will be some tit expensive protein promos today! Any one find out where the shag cabin is? Secret business address, the only places that have secret business address are brothels, that’s go to be it! It’s a brothel 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So no picture was posted then 😂 full off tit he was not with cassy at all that night she followed him like a lost dog ....

lucie might look old but so what she has money to change her looks and does not want to good on her I say and I don’t know the girl but she’s being cheated on and called on this thread for no reason you cannot help who you love she’s been with him since being teenagers no matter what he’s like that must be extremely hard for her one day she will leave

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So no picture was posted then 😂 full off tit he was not with cassy at all that night she followed him like a lost dog ....

lucie might look old but so what she has money to change her looks and does not want to good on her I say and I don’t know the girl but she’s being cheated on and called on this thread for no reason you cannot help who you love she’s been with him since being teenagers no matter what he’s like that must be extremely hard for her one day she will leave
Exactly! All the people who come on here and slag lc off just makes cassy feel better about what she’s doing and u know when people put lc looks down cassy is loving it. End of the day the girls done duck all wrong she ain’t the one out shagging peoples boyfriends

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.