Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LC is no way as bad as them two core dirty sluts bleeping other people’s men .. sorry but there trash

Seriously trashy dirty any thing goes girls think there clever LC needs to show them all who’s boss telling ya I’m sorry but cassy and lc are not on the same level
💯💯💯 defo!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t be able to keep my hands of any of them telling ya it’s a piss take.. cassy is just lucky cos u no women that would do jail time for that kind of liberty me for one is her.. no one will ever get away with the witch moves that one has done.. turn up at my house u wouldn’t be able to leave.. I get so frustrated at lc not doing any thing but she must be very passive.. cos the shame of disrespect gets to me.. and cassy would no who I was .. cassy needs a dig badly

Reactions: 5
Oh look a bit of dick and her mental health vanishes over night and she’s back to pretending to love her kids and be happy 🤡🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Being happy with a scar down her arm from self harm she dose enough tit with her phone can’t she do some thing magical with that self harm cut

Reactions: 1
Who else on here is a side chick of George?

Sure some of you are on here

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Pictures as requested! Kids with the other dog! Look quite happy considering!

Photoshop on the legs today is a -1 out of 10 - epic fail 😂😂😂
I don’t know why she don’t just leave the pictures alone cos when u actually see her in the flesh it’s like she’s eaten another person you are literally shocked as the person who posts in the morning is not the person you bang into at the shops!! Anyone see Gs IG story’s 🤣 what an absolute penis some bloke sitting on the jet ski being towed along the motorway on it .. maybe I’m just getting old? If he falls off on that ruff A2 floor he will be sorry ...

She done a great job on her mums eyebrows! 😂
What a bleeping mess 😂😂 why why why they look awful

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I reckon C just follows G around stalking him. She’s probably not invited she just goes where ever he is 😂

Reactions: 2
Says it all on his story when he went out in Briton to his mates bar Thank you for having me not us.. says it all really.. Cassy thinks it’s love sad really that being a side chick some one feels that’s what there worth is..cassy to me lives for drama so she don’t mind..

I don’t know why she don’t just leave the pictures alone cos when u actually see her in the flesh it’s like she’s eaten another person you are literally shocked as the person who posts in the morning is not the person you bang into at the shops!! Anyone see Gs IG story’s 🤣 what an absolute penis some bloke sitting on the jet ski being towed along the motorway on it .. maybe I’m just getting old? If he falls off on that ruff A2 floor he will be sorry ...

What a bleeping mess 😂😂 why why why they look awful
That’s G’s brother on the jet ski on the A2. Whole bunch of absolute tools

Reactions: 2
Cassy was not with G yesterday at the club he did not invite her she turned up alone and sat alone all night . she is a stalker on so many levels

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Kids made the photos of coco obviously bill or his gfs doing…. Nice gesture! Didn’t think it would of been cassys doing while g was there she would be far too busy 🙄

Cassy was not with G yesterday at the club he did not invite her she turned up alone and sat alone all night . she is a stalker on so many levels
Seriously?? That’s embarrassing lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.