Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone saw the video of zeezii 🤣🤣🤣 she lost a lot of weight and needed surgery 🤣🤣🤣
Where about ? Her mum flew out with her maybe instead of getting fat put in your face and you arse get your kids bk sick bleeping witch

Reactions: 4
Imagine taking your side piece to see your mates’ new bar/club in Brighton all the while your fiancé’s at home with your baby and two kids u just couldn’t write it. Absolute disgrace 😡😡 that poor lc I can’t imagine being her so sad.. notice how he says thanks forhaving ME down though not ‘us’ .. no blue heart for u 💙 tonight cass love 😂😂
9C646B09-A36F-4056-8095-4121A1D311BA.png

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Love the thread title! Have you noticed today because she is with him there had been no pictures on how much she loves her girls!

Look at l.c profile shes out having meal and engagement rings on show as well as her necklace she trying tell u something slaggy even no she should kick him into the gutter she showingbu she will always be his number 1 women because she dnt compare her self to cheap tacky lil girls thats puts men dicks before kids and g watch out while ur out playing with tacky lil ****** lookalikes she might just find herself a decent man to look after her and treat her like a women

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
LC is 💯better than them two dirt bags honestly They need to be ashamed of them selfs .. while he’s out picking up and entertaining dirt bags I really hope LC has enough and kicks him to the gutter

Reactions: 7
Bet cassy thinks she’s the cat that got the cream today! G took her out out! Not sure that they had much interaction while out cos I’m sure there would of been loads of videos of them dancing, and hugging etc she probably had to wait in the car 😂😂 and got a quick video when she went in to use the loo 😂😂

Also glad LC his a life aside from G. Going out mates etc cos would hate to think she’s sat in upset every night he’s out hoeing.
Where poor the poor black dog? Just lost its buddy and left alone or been sold off! Wouldn’t of been a good time to sell it though was going through it’s ugly stage that poms go through when their hair re grows.

I am DEAD at that video of Zee. bleeping hell. A) she can’t talk. B) she looks bleeping awful. C) her jaw needs to be seen to ASAP. Or maybe she’s had a line or two. Jesusssss

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She will think she is something cos she’s with him in Brighton. Firstly the only reason she’s with him there is cos he takes her far away Incase he gets seen with her lol. Second I would lay money on it that he had no idea when he posted where he was that she had posted where she was. when u wanna go out and get lagging and have dirty fun u call upon the side chicks where anything goes. When it comes to real life like his actually friends birthdays or his friends kids birthdays or family events it’s LC on his arm defo not them skanky pair of clowns.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She ain’t normal he only ever goes to her one day a week with cheap flowers and she gets a hand picture . Honestly why bother if you cannot take a photo of the man your with what’s the point how can she call this a relationship she only sees him once a week if that lol 😂 imagine taking a photo but not being allowed your mans face in the picture come on hun it’s obviou he can’t stand being around you it’s just a shag

I am DEAD at that video of Zee. bleeping hell. A) she can’t talk. B) she looks bleeping awful. C) her jaw needs to be seen to ASAP. Or maybe she’s had a line or two. Jesusssss
She talks like a child lol! Lost 10 stone? Had it all put back in that arse! 😂

Reactions: 2
she Was alone yesterday he was not even near her she didn’t have any friends just sat in a bench in her own sad really she would make herself look like that for a man who doesn’t love her

The thing is people say lc is just as bad but she knows what his job is and how he makes his money so disappearing all weekend is the norm in their relationship because it’s how he gets his money . She has no reason to believe he is cheating on her just because all us can see bits every now and then like on cassys Facebook does not mean she does we only read this thread because we have followed cassy for a while and know her life’s a car crash lucie has no reason to look at her profile so she has no idea it’s happening . You can see on lucie profile she has The ring the kids the beautiful life and his family are always talking about her and George like they are a couple and part of the family . In my opinion I don’t think she knows I just think she is used to him gone on weekends because it’s how he gets his money which is why he can only fit cassy in once a week if that . Sending flowers by post takes five minutes to do taking cassy out to eat takes less than two hours it’s hardly spending time with either girls he just fits them in when he can which is less and less these days

The thing is people say lc is just as bad but she knows what his job is and how he makes his money so disappearing all weekend is the norm in their relationship because it’s how he gets his money . She has no reason to believe he is cheating on her just because all us can see bits every now and then like on cassys Facebook does not mean she does we only read this thread because we have followed cassy for a while and know her life’s a car crash lucie has no reason to look at her profile so she has no idea it’s happening . You can see on lucie profile she has The ring the kids the beautiful life and his family are always talking about her and George like they are a couple and part of the family . In my opinion I don’t think she knows I just think she is used to him gone on weekends because it’s how he gets his money which is why he can only fit cassy in once a week if that . Sending flowers by post takes five minutes to do taking cassy out to eat takes less than two hours it’s hardly spending time with either girls he just fits them in when he can which is less and less these days
Lc does know about all the other girls how ever g has made lc block all of the others on social media he tells her they talk tit and are obsessed with him and only post things to wind her up and cause problems in their relationship. hence the reason for the never ending expensive gifts lucie gets, he thinks that cos the odd couple hours bleeping different girls means nothing to him that it should mean nothing to lc which is not the case. She would rather have no gifts and a partner who gives her the respect she gives him it’s so sad. Lc has lived this for years with different girls and still stood by his side and been a respectful woman who adores her kids and the girls he humiliates her with are the total opposite, absolute states who have fucked everyone and dump their kids to get dick. cassy is a malicious cancerous bleep. She didn’t need to post where she was but she done it knowing that it would get back lc cos of course people talk and of course lc would know gs friend has a club in Brighton. The girl needs the biggest lesson it’s just a shame lc ain’t that sort of girl.

LC is no way as bad as them two core dirty sluts bleeping other people’s men .. sorry but there trash

Seriously trashy dirty any thing goes girls think there clever LC needs to show them all who’s boss telling ya I’m sorry but cassy and lc are not on the same level

Cassy turned up at lc house, when she found out she was pregnant! Lc knows!

Silly witch, now feeling sad about the dog! Abit late! Horrible witch! Where is the other one? Cassy you killed it, lost it, sold it!

All you seem to care about is getting your dartford tunnel rammed!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.