Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caz676

Chatty Member
Trust her to be in B&M or whatever with no mask getting a mirror shot. Knob.
She probably thinks if her STDs haven’t killed her off yet Covid don’t stand a chance! She needs a mask on the mouth and fanny to protect the world from her! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Omglol

VIP Member
She will think she is something cos she’s with him in Brighton. Firstly the only reason she’s with him there is cos he takes her far away Incase he gets seen with her lol. Second I would lay money on it that he had no idea when he posted where he was that she had posted where she was. when u wanna go out and get lagging and have dirty fun u call upon the side chicks where anything goes. When it comes to real life like his actually friends birthdays or his friends kids birthdays or family events it’s LC on his arm defo not them skanky pair of clowns.

• Haha

Topdollar

Maybe cassy genuinely lies to her mum let’s not forget she is utterly deluded and likes to believe her own lies. She’s a fucking nutcase. The mums the same. She’s prob one of those who u can tell til your blue in the face and they’ll never believe the truth. Them sort of people I just want to punch in the fucking face

Didn't Angel lie for all those years about Cassys dad dying..... are we really surprised about a dog?? Flipping tapped the pair of them 🤡 🤡
Cassy is just a mini angel. Monkey see, monkey do 🐒
So wish Bill would take his beautiful girls full time before it's too late.

MrsBlonde128

Chatty Member
It’s all fucking staged the lot of it! They are just a bunch of SDI transmitters. None of them are going anywhere, ridiculously sad individuals who have no morals! Just a shame the kids get mixed up in all this! Placing bets on a new dog or perhaps a pony!

MrsBlonde128

Chatty Member
Needs a car now! Surely a six figure Trent setter can walk into any high end car dealership and buy a car!

Gb was never not with lc!

Dontatme88

That’s cassy in his car not zee/zii whatever her name is . The thing about narcissistic men is they have various “supplies” . So when he rows with one he probably jumps back to his other to constantly get supply and validation . All these cars watches and women can’t fill the massive void he has .. and never will . There all pawns in his massive game . Sad thing is about narcs… quite often they have a good girl at home aka LC but it’s never enough for them ….
AE2C62C0-3219-40BC-AD17-F3A2C318193C.jpeg

I rarely comment... but that huge scar on her arm, dear me. She keeps going round in circles, never makes any progress with her mental health. I feel so sad for her poor children.

Annue

VIP Member
Lol sorry but that’s bollocks me and my partner were in shoosh and they quite clearly were together. She was talking to her other mates yeah but he was also there with his friends. I know it’s fun to think of her sat there all alone but it’s just not the truth 😂
You cassys pal ? He was with her alright maybe for a couple of hours 🤣🤣🤣🤣 let’s be honest he’s no actually with her in real life. She’s his pick up girl when everyone else is busy

• Haha

Itsthisorthat

Chatty Member
Lol the newest pics on Facebook standing to the side trying to look as thin as possible for attention. She’s so pathetic she looks likes a fucking crack head I don’t think she’s pretty at all
imagine paying for a BBL and then looking like you’ve got absolutely no arse at all 🤣

Reactions: 5

Omglol

VIP Member
She has fake teff and fake tits and probably has Botox, so please tell me how is that natural looking
She ain’t got lips and jaw full of filler she ain’t got spiders hanging off her eyelids for lashes, she ain’t had a bum job, nose job, lipo, fake abs etc, so yer compared to the other monsters I would say she’s quite natural lol

happylou

Chatty Member
She’s mentally insane . Her Instagram post has me in Stitches . No hun we all know your not crying over a mcdonalds because G has Finally binned you off tramp