Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
Is the dog dead? Is it old videos is she putting them up to be talked about for the attention?
The dogs not dead! Notice she never even actually answered anyone when they asked what happened? But then again she could be putting up old videos as well so people will talk and her engagement goes up. It's attention seeking at its finest and she needs serious help!

Reactions: 6
I am DEAD at that video of Zee. Fucking hell. A) she can’t talk. B) she looks fucking awful. C) her jaw needs to be seen to ASAP. Or maybe she’s had a line or two. Jesusssss

• Haha

Omglol

VIP Member
She just wants attention like always. She knows by posting something like that she’s gonna get the naive little arse lickers who know nothing about the real her telling her how amazing she looks. Finally in bed at 3 o’clock this morning lol didn’t manage to hunt g down then Na? Tucked up safe and sound next to his fiancé let’s just hope for lc sake he dipped that dick of his in a bucket of bleach before dipping it in her, after it’s been slung up cassy would of needed fumigating 🤮😩

• Haha

Omglol

VIP Member
*** socket is a propa London thing to say defo brocket! everything written on them shutters is cassy Anne 🤣 *** socket, grass, whore, prostitute, slag, shit bbl.

• Haha

Chris622

VIP Member
good for Dave

I bet he was asking for the dog back and they pretended that he died

It’s the people that show support to them I feel for.. The bull shit just flows.. dangerous women

Pair of lying witches

• Heart

happylou

Chatty Member
Blocked me the bint 😂 is she for real they stay weekends lucie would never let her kids stay with that slag her boys are at a age that they would tell lucie if they had stayed at a women’s house . The followers make me laugh as well jealousy ? Jellies of what a slag who is 29 acts about 15 sleeps with married men and self harms in front of her two children drives like a twat and does brows from a shed in her garden . ....... yes huns I’m jealous of that 😂🤦‍♀️

Caz676

Chatty Member
I never post pics of LC, I don’t think she gorgeous buts she’s not fake looking, I do think she’s classier than the others I wishe she wouldn’t put up with the side chicks but her life she has kids with him etc! And like u all say she doesn’t post her life on SM these other girls want attention for being with him, flaunt everything over SM then don’t like it when it’s a negative come back! Maybe LC just cares that her kids are good and that’s all she’s there for! Maybe the other 2 should care more about their kids and be there for them too!

Wowitsme

VIP Member
They’re defo together and he lives there. I think he just knows he’s got lucie where he wants her he knows no matter what he puts her through she’s not ever leaving or moving on, so he has the freedom to fuck around with all these skanky girls
That’s possibly the saddest thing I’ve heard. She cannot be happy with that.

Caz676

Chatty Member
That mental health one with the scar on display has pissed me off! Could actually be a proper trigger to people with real mental health issues! Sick bitch

Omglol

VIP Member
1000 percent! The boy will use and abuse and ruin her life. She thinks she’s special 🤡🤣 she’s been opening her legs to him for a year and in that year he has got his girlfriend pregnant and welcomed a baby daughter into the world, he proposed to his now fiancé, he constantly buys lucie expensive gifts, he got his other side chick pregnant, he made cassy have several abortions the list is endless yet cassy is a special one 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chris622

VIP Member
She is spoilt selfish and only cares about her needs she needs therapy urgently ! She needs to stay single and stop the lying and just be honest and real.. she has daddy issues that’s why she fucks loads of men didn’t have a role model growing up.. no excuse for the shitty behaviour.. she is a spoilt girl thinks she’s special .. just like her mother the only thing now that’s going to help her is therapy and the single life

If your lying about who you are then what hope for any thing else.. identity issues she don’t Evan get the basics right..

Lots of people have issues me for one but I no how to be a decent human.. The lies it’s crazy the amount of bull shit that comes out her mouth

She tried to convince the travellers that she’s a traveler and who ever else that would listen LIAR and she has a fake voice to .. she’s not real so every thing will always fuck up for her..

Fake ass wannabe traveler wannabe bad girl I don’t have any sympathy the kids need to go stay with there dad till she’s stable cos the damage is already been done .. my mother would take my kids simple woman beater gang gang man around my kids no way

Last edited:
  • Heart

happylou

Chatty Member
its Not nice to any of them but cassy should know that he is not interested in a future with her so why let her kids meet him it’s messed up she has lost the plot the kids eating shit every day in uniforms till midnight sometimes sleeping in uniforms know routine at all . She has her trampy mates in late at night why the girls are eating shit when they should be in bed . They have no structure or routine she just does what she wants in the week she should have them bathed and in bed for 8 and on a full tummy from a decent home cooked meal not takeaways every day so many red flags those girls need taking away .

Not just that she is trying to play happy family’s with G and the kids but he does not see her as a family from that post and removing it I do think she is blackmailing him either she’s pretending she’s pregnant or she has some hold over him because he didn’t look like he wanted to be with her and the kids yesterday I think it’s drugs I think she is the one either running them or storing them or she knows to much and that’s why she has a hold over him

Omglol

VIP Member
If he loved her he would be with her end of. Sorry but no one can possibly “love” at least 4 women at once lol. He loves how powerful he feels having all these girls fall at his feet and fight over him no matter who he fucks or how many times he beats them. If he truly loved any of them he wouldn’t shag different girls any opportunity. In some sick way I think he does love lc but I don’t believe in the way he should probably for the fact she has his children and has been a good woman to him for so many years. He needs to grow up his kids will hate him and he’ll end up a lonely old ugly unhappy man.

happylou

Chatty Member
is she on drugs she looks really skinny . Even her arse has disappeared never seen her looking that thin