Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annue

VIP Member
This is off point can anyone remember cassy doing lingerie promotion thinking she wanted to get into modelling 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

MrsBlonde128

Chatty Member
She is the lowest of the low, they made out the dog had died! Now it’s come back from the dead! It maybe an old video but those girls didn’t look upset last weekend in those pouncy fake photos! Chicken wanker and the MINUS six figure Trent setter are cut from the same cloth! Pair of hags, soooooo fucking desperate the pair of them! Selling loads of fucking tat, no one wants (prob cheaper to buy direct from Ali) live in a complete an utter fantasy land! Still shocked about the dog, people like that don’t deserve the privilege to have animals!

• Heart

_basic_

VIP Member
Why is Angel telling people to go and speak to g? And tell him his bg is dirt? I’m pretty sure he already knows that’s why he puts her on her arse and even bunny said he was horrible to her in a live!

Caz676

Chatty Member
LC is not ugly, She’s not gorgeous either, she’s natural looking even if she has had Botox and boobs done! The others go to extremes every thing has to be over the top! Look at zees arse, tits and lips! Like a blow up doll! And cassy has cut back slightly on the filler but is fake from head to toe too like zee! At the end of the day what ever the reason LC is with him I’m sure her kids have everything they need, including a stable mum even if their dad is a prick she probably makes up for it as a lot of single mums do!
The fact she posts without filtered photos and dodgy shape legs from editing shows she’s comfortable in her skin! A lot more attractive than the catfishes 😂

here4theteaa89

I can’t believe everyone sayin about how does lc put up with it?? She stayed the whole 9 years he was seeing that other Lucy and didn’t bat an eyelid. That div will never leave him trust meeee

Chris622

VIP Member
Seriously messed up bull shit.. can’t believe cassy has her kids.. not going out with them today then cassy .. she dose absolutely nothing with them she always dose it with him .. drives me crazy.. so weak we haven’t heard life coach for a while

Angel is a dirty old sex addict like her daughter loves a man couldn’t trust none of them with your boyfriend

Wow 😳 the dog is alive

Fucking dogs alive evil wicked women in this world I reckon they had a row sold the dog and made out it was dead

Got it back

Last edited:

Kayaking12

Honestly don’t get this page every time I post I get jumped on I can give you the accounts login and you can look yourself he replied saying that how can I make that up . So can I not say or join in anymore on this thread because clearly I get abused for being real I could say and show more but I wouldn’t do that to my BF
So your bf is ok with you messaging his mates mates pretending to be someone your not and making up fake accounts? My fella would be telling me to stay out of it. Don’t no why people come on here and make stuff up these peoples lives are parhetic enough they don’t need exaggerating

seems legit to me he’s fallen at last got caught being made a fool of .. got him while he least expected it that’s why u got that out of him.

Why would any one make that up don’t get why if she told every one her boyfriend is in the circle not best mates .. so she can’t find out that much information but that photo looks real
Hmm can’t see him being that nice though she obviously pissed him off enough for him to block her and then feel the need to delete her accounts he’s not the nicest bloke Is he

Lgrace90

Thread suggestion:
Cuts and bruises for all to see, this charade has lasted an eternity

Lgrace90

Problem is a lot of us have actually seen her in real life, I used to follow her on social media and she come in the sunbed shop I used to work in and I couldn’t believe how dumpy she was! She photo shops her photos and then acts like she’s the skinniest most frail woman to walk the earth. As for her blatant drug run last night... in the words of yourself grow up

• Haha

_basic_

VIP Member
Think angels digging a hole Cassy will probably tell her off for 🤣 nice bit of mid week entertainment

Dontatme88

Bills got his girls , he took them to some adventure place today . Looked genuinely happy and stimulated like children their age should be . Not dragged for dinner with mummy snd her latest drug dealer 🙄