Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBlonde128

Chatty Member
Road trip it’s 10:44, either drug run or stalking gb or leaving the country. Noticed your engine light is on! Land Rover didn’t fix that for you! Again more bullshit!!!! Am wondering if gb will provide her with a micro pig since the poor dog incident!!! Prob collecting that 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5

MrsBlonde128

Chatty Member
You would think with all that money! House in Medway, shag cabin in her tiny garden, sofas from a caravan, plastic flowers everywhere, to be fair the list of trash can be written on an Andrex bog roll. You would get some help, but oh no she is busy gobbling cock, buying shit from Ali to sell on! Honestly she is pathetic, her whole life is a fabricated. Complete fake!

So shag cabin, so secret it’s in his fucking garden obviously!

Removes all other comments but leaves the one made from a weirdo!

Last edited:

Bell222

Chatty Member
Her 3 what gs urs for wkend until it kicks off its been a few wks now we not s
Oh dear, Cassy has been busy, was that what she was up to wen she went for that late night drive last week?
Thats definitely the work off cassyann she has done this sort off thing to others in the past oh slaggy ur the biggest whore known no one could fuck as many men as u and then scream victim after they all fuck u off after they used u as meat

Boredofher

VIP Member
LC will get her revenge.... by giving G TO CASSY!!!! Hopefully shes busy plugging her house keep ready to do the off with the children and let cassy be the dickhead fiance stuck at home with babies while G is fucking his way through south london..... now that will be karma!!!!!

Annue

VIP Member
I’m sure she got vaginal tightened ?? Have read it wrong? Surely the piss just falls out her cunt 🤣🤣🤣
I mean she’s had enough men she’s probably lost count 🤣🤣🤣 this ones a regular at the sex clinic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
Watch man does deserve a tiny bit of credit- the plates spinning on that must be fucking insane

actually just posted this and then realised the psycho on here who pretended to be cassy.. accused me of being cassy 😆😆😂😂

Watch man does deserve a tiny bit of credit- the plates spinning on that must be fucking insane

• Haha

Loulou9999

Chatty Member
Lol the newest pics on Facebook standing to the side trying to look as thin as possible for attention. She’s so pathetic she looks likes a fucking crack head I don’t think she’s pretty at all
I’ve just seen it but I swear if you see her face to face she looks nothing like it she’s really small and dumpy ... like that pic she’s just uploaded where’s her expensive arse gone ??? Hasn’t just deflated in two days 🙄

happylou

Chatty Member
You should I bet it’s cassy . It’s one thing us all knowing she’s the side chick but she be fuming that he was with zee in the spa I think it was cassy definitely she went missing at night

CarneyV86

I’ve not been on here for so long, just catching up. What a set of backwards fools. Anyway that’s Cassy you can see her fake handbag in the van door.
Also I was stalking the watch page, spotted a fool I used to know from years ago who he’s friends with. He was a Wanker n all.
Birds of a feather flock together as me old granny used to say!!

Lolalove

Maybe cassy genuinely lies to her mum let’s not forget she is utterly deluded and likes to believe her own lies. She’s a fucking nutcase. The mums the same. She’s prob one of those who u can tell til your blue in the face and they’ll never believe the truth. Them sort of people I just want to punch in the fucking face
I was thinking the same, even tho chicken wankr is an absolute dick... maby cassy makes shit up to her about the g situation 🤣

Loulou9999

Chatty Member
Wow I’ve just caught up you lot are on fire tonight !!! Well done calling her out fucking idiot!!! Also can’t believe the fucking dogs back from the dead jumping about 🤣 cassy is one sick cunt as is that chicken Wanker

happylou

Chatty Member
But she was not with her friends she was sat with girls she didn’t know . You just confirmed he was with his friends that’s exactly what I said he was not with her at all unless you have the proof a lot seem to know everything on here but its All talk unless your close to the group you have no idea ....

Chris622

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be able to keep my hands of any of them telling ya it’s a piss take.. cassy is just lucky cos u no women that would do jail time for that kind of liberty me for one is her.. no one will ever get away with the bitch moves that one has done.. turn up at my house u wouldn’t be able to leave.. I get so frustrated at lc not doing any thing but she must be very passive.. cos the shame of disrespect gets to me.. and cassy would no who I was .. cassy needs a dig badly