Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Littrally would do and say anything for a bit of attention. Best thing that girl can do is section herself n work on how to be a decent mum for those girls n stop with the bullshit!!! Everyone apart from “the juice plus huns” can see what she is now.

Reactions: 4
Yeah there will be another big drama coming just directly. That thing craves attention so if her posts and followers are dropping, you k know there's going to be a "suicide attempt" or another made up illness just so people comment and follow her again. She's an actual bleep of a person and needs to sort her life out.

Reactions: 3
Rumour has it she has that mixed race girl under her thumb now and she enjoys licking that little cats cream.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She was talking about it to my best mate I have it on recording

Some people would do anything for free stuff or stuff cheaper Dirty mongrel 🤢🤢🤢
Omg upload it I gotta listen to this 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how did that conversation even come about was that before she was with bill?

Reactions: 1
love how she likes KPs boyfriends pics on insta.... like he’s gunna even a look twice at you csssy. Swear this girl will do anything for a bit of attention and she’s soooooo desperate.....

Reactions: 2
I know she’s a tit bleep but I dunno about all this muff munching business she’s never come across like she swings that way to me...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.