Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she said when it happened it was make up, she is tapped!! I’m pretty sure she going to diagnose her self with something else soon to gain attention! Best thing that girl can do is section herself! She needs to get rid of all these leaches that come
N go as they please n work on herself to be a better mother n human. I swear she thinks she’s a road man or something the jaw filler is too much

Reactions: 3
Hahaha dissolved jaw filler and getting re done... bloody knew it ! you don’t need jaw filler hun you need a new bleeping brain

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does this look like a woman with an illness or someone begging for likes from strangers off the internet? She is mocking women who genuinely have body disphormia!! No dr has told her this she saw it on the Internet n thought yeah I’ll think I have that today as an excuse to keep having plastic surgery. No man wants to wife her she’s just a bang, and who the duck told her she is an influencer 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Any other company tried stating the crap juice plus reps spout they would be sued! I’m so sick of the “my kids immune system is tip top” then seeing reps next status at doctors etc, it’s false advertising, cassy earns money from this, and it suits her Cos everything in her life is made up, false and plastic! I’m she’s a filthy dirty bully girl who thinks she’s some road man / traveller when she is just a skank and supply source for her lil hangers, course they “love her babies” they’ve all had a couple of lines or balloons and are all maudlin on cassys purchase! No one would give a tit if she didn’t post so much utter bungle!!!

There’s no way she has BD it’s all for attention.... no one with BD would post as much of themselves as she does , especially not showing off her body the way she does. She just wants a man to tell her how amazing and beautiful she is. For example those gall stones.... she can afford to pay private and get them removed but she won’t... says she’s kn the waiting list... what for nearly 2 years. No Cassy you won’t pay unless it gives you something cosmetic out of it. Your a joke of a women. Your not a Traveller or a London gangster 😂🤣 your half German, half English and went to grammar school so duck off

Vegan yet shes wearing her NEW fox fur gilet? Cassy explain how that works you dumb duck

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I had to unfriend a girl I had known for years and liked a bloody lot on Facebook because she sold her soul to the juice plus devils. She would write about her juice plus stuff and in the comments underneath ‘friends’ would write comments like ‘can I have info please babe’ or ‘wow this looks amazing can I get in on this?’ and she would reply ‘sending info over now hun, you won’t regret it’. I get that this is a marketing ploy but I found it really insulting to her genuine friends that they think we are so thick to believe this was genuine product interest when one click on her ‘friends’ names confirmed they were also juice plus reps. It got to the point I wanted to write in her comments asking why they wanted info when they sell the tit themselves just to see if they responded. I just took her off in the end which was a shame

Reactions: 6
It’s a false advertisement .... 78k in bonus’s lol, little do they tell you thst it will take around 3/4 years to get there lol

Reactions: 2
Her latest posts... you aren’t a traveller Cassy none of us like you! Literally every time you come on site your laughed at you fool..... you say you haven’t changed? So where the hell has your traveller accent gone because sure as hell our accents don’t go... yours seems to change a lot one minute you act like a Londoner and then one day a traveller. Your nothing but a Gorja stop using traveller as a scape gost because you aren’t one !!!!! Haha and doesn’t she call herself an influencer they accept free gifts for posts? bleeping hypocrite
trashy cass!! U r not a gypsy u r not a traveler! U have been rooted out by most men in medway n maidstone!! U married a travelling Man U r now divorced she needs some self love and stop seeking attention from strangers online don’t know who’s worse this one or millers home

worse thing is today she puts up a picture of her in a fox fur coat and leather fake handbag?! Yes preaches about being a vegan, then claims she just eats vegan diet and finds it hard to fully be one! Yes puts up videos and pictures of animal abuse to slag of meat eaters, yet she ain’t no better than a meat eater because she’s wearing the abused animal! Then of course her bum licking mates pipe up correct spelling mistakes because they got no argument, preaching about meat eaters and saying she is vegan but then going on like “ oh no I just plant base diet?” Then don’t preach about meat eaters or how they are killed when you are still the same as a meat eater! Life coach lol and saying about being healthy ect but yet her body is fake and what could she coach? She just fake and pretending to be something she’s not!

Is it me not being mean but her head is massive to her body?! Like literally

trashy cass!! U r not a gypsy u r not a traveler! U have been rooted out by most men in medway n maidstone!! U married a travelling Man U r now divorced she needs some self love and stop seeking attention from strangers online don’t know who’s worse this one or millers home
So did she cheat on bill? Or other way round? I remember her before juice plus, she would always slag of slim girls saying “ they love there selves, I’d never be like that” blah blah yet it’s funny I laugh because her inspiration is the kardashians and jenners haha says it all, she’s not an inspiration nor does she get the word life coach, she doesn’t know nothing and mocks vegan life because she isn’t one, mocks mental illness

There’s no way she has BD it’s all for attention.... no one with BD would post as much of themselves as she does , especially not showing off her body the way she does. She just wants a man to tell her how amazing and beautiful she is. For example those gall stones.... she can afford to pay private and get them removed but she won’t... says she’s kn the waiting list... what for nearly 2 years. No Cassy you won’t pay unless it gives you something cosmetic out of it. Your a joke of a women. Your not a Traveller or a London gangster 😂🤣 your half German, half English and went to grammar school so duck off

Vegan yet shes wearing her NEW fox fur gilet? Cassy explain how that works you dumb duck
Omg I just put a post up and she deleted my comments, she said no I just eat vegan food! I said but why do u preach about animal abuse or how animals are treated and slag meat eaters off? So your not vegan so you can’t preach about it or try to promote it if you wear an abused animal! Yet she won’t take the post down as it’s a free coat, so she rather take a freebie and get paid then say no! She’s so fake and puts up videos of the animal meat industry, she can’t preach because her coat animal fur, her handbags and shoes and leather car seats are animals! Yet then her response is I’m just vegan with food?! Then you are not no vegan nor can she slag of meat eaters as she’s no better, her fillers ain’t vegan, her false eyelashes ain’t vegan, sting plant based brilliant it’s something but she has no grounds to put up any post to prentend to be a vegan activist! Then her mates well online bumlickers pipe up yet can only correct an spelling mistake because they can’t argue the fact I’m right! Erm if I remember correctly not so long ago cassy Ann and still now can’t spell and before would try to write like how a gypsy would talk! Look at videos when she was bill how she spoke to how she speaks now! She’s not rich, look at her finances online it’s not hard to find, her house she paid cash and cars! Lol we all know they ain’t paid cash, her house don’t say rich to me, then in a message she put up showing us what milk wrote to her he says “ your doing well you got a mortgage?” She forgets her lies, how can you be life coach and think you can give advice on being healthy and losing weight when he body ain’t real? What could she life coach? Sorry she’s promoting a business which by the way is a load of pyramid scheme tit! Just take vitamins eating clean and fresh bobs your uncle

Last edited:
I had to unfriend a girl I had known for years and liked a bloody lot on Facebook because she sold her soul to the juice plus devils. She would write about her juice plus stuff and in the comments underneath ‘friends’ would write comments like ‘can I have info please babe’ or ‘wow this looks amazing can I get in on this?’ and she would reply ‘sending info over now hun, you won’t regret it’. I get that this is a marketing ploy but I found it really insulting to her genuine friends that they think we are so thick to believe this was genuine product interest when one click on her ‘friends’ names confirmed they were also juice plus reps. It got to the point I wanted to write in her comments asking why they wanted info when they sell the tit themselves just to see if they responded. I just took her off in the end which was a shame
Yeah I've seen that too. What's the point!!?? Just makes them look more idiotic than they already are.

Life coach 🤣🤣🤣yes if u want to drag ur kids round shops saying it’s making memories , keep them Up late, not put them in car seats, slit ur wrists for attention, driving whilst using mobile phone even tho nearly killed her friends before then yes take life advice from this absolute dinlo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Omg with her camera facing upwards showing her wonky nostrils! Her stupid faces she pulls, sorry I tell you what annoys me if her friends was friends they wouldn’t give her advice like “ don’t listen to them people there just haters and jealous?” No we are not, we point out facts and pull her up and things she is doing wrong, how is that being a hater or jealous? You can’t sit on instragram slagging or meat eaters, putting posts up when she wears animals! She ain’t no better! I mean she seems like a nice girl, but as a mum I couldn’t be going on so many trips, or holidays or weekends away because my children are my life, they grow so quick! Sick of her saying I’m a single mum and doing the best and can do all this alone! Yet some of us don’t get every weekend to ourselves or have family to just drop our kids off at, I work hard, I run a successful business I have no one having my kids, no one cleaning my home, I only go away with my kids, no one cooks me dinner for when I get home, so she’s hardly a struggling single mum raising her kids! She’s never got them, her shop is like a teenage hangout, no privacy, plus having children in the shop too! Who wants a massage in front of the shop window, with loads of her friends hanging around twerking, shouting! I mean it’s the most bizarre set up in a shop I’ve ever seen!

She really doesn’t suit not having lashes on .. they kinda balanced her massive lips out ... her face looks so out of proportion now 😂
With a huge head! If you look pictures how big her head is compared to her mates lol or how huge it is to her body. On serious note you lot see to know her? Does she actually sleep around? Did she sleep with her mates husband?

Last edited:
Why does she keep saying ‘cancer scare’ many people have to get moles removed due to been in the sun or in her case been on the sunbeds too much, why she milking this cancer thing? There’s many people out there suffering with cancer and she’s acting like she wanted it no doubt for attention, absolute creature. If you cared that much for your body you wouldnt keep pumping it! ‘Dissolved’ Filler her lips don’t look Any different she goes and does that then get filler in her jaw? Where’s the logic in that 😂 she’s a mess man thinks she looks boss in reality the more surgery she has the more she looks like a man in drag

With her straight leg Sharon Mitchel legs! She’s got no shape to them! Lol like normal women have some calf muscles her legs is dead straight, plus she can not dance! She clips in a fake hair piece which makes her head look even bigger, then waves her arm around and just loves her self, she can’t dance and then tries to move her bum and she’s as stiff as duck! Yea milking cancer thing, milking mental illnesses, she puts quotes up but she needs to take note of her own quotes! Then these people put up “ oh no makeup no filter day?” Ermmm your whole face is filler, your brows ain’t real, your lashes ain’t real, your hair not real, your whole body not real! So hardly no makeup no filter day! I’m actually sick of these so called social media influencers, I don’t trust there reviews because there paid to lie and there nothing real about them! Her lips are disgusting and she’s so beautiful how comes no one stays with her??? She seems like such a boring bird! Then she says she’s the funny friend she ain’t funny one bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg with her camera facing upwards showing her wonky nostrils! Her stupid faces she pulls, sorry I tell you what annoys me if her friends was friends they wouldn’t give her advice like “ don’t listen to them people there just haters and jealous?” No we are not, we point out facts and pull her up and things she is doing wrong, how is that being a hater or jealous? You can’t sit on instragram slagging or meat eaters, putting posts up when she wears animals! She ain’t no better! I mean she seems like a nice girl, but as a mum I couldn’t be going on so many trips, or holidays or weekends away because my children are my life, they grow so quick! Sick of her saying I’m a single mum and doing the best and can do all this alone! Yet some of us don’t get every weekend to ourselves or have family to just drop our kids off at, I work hard, I run a successful business I have no one having my kids, no one cleaning my home, I only go away with my kids, no one cooks me dinner for when I get home, so she’s hardly a struggling single mum raising her kids! She’s never got them, her shop is like a teenage hangout, no privacy, plus having children in the shop too! Who wants a massage in front of the shop window, with loads of her friends hanging around twerking, shouting! I mean it’s the most bizarre set up in a shop I’ve ever seen!

With a huge head! If you look pictures how big her head is compared to her mates lol or how huge it is to her body. On serious note you lot see to know her? Does she actually sleep around? Did she sleep with her mates husband?
Yes she did tommy lee, the girl who is really nice was going to be one of her bridesmaids when she planned to renew wedding vowels. She’s an old rip more cocks in her then cars through the dartford tunnel. There’s no denying the girl just wants to be loved but she going wrong way around it!! It’s funny all these bromley birds slag her off behind her back n she thinks there her friends!!

Why does she keep saying ‘cancer scare’ many people have to get moles removed due to been in the sun or in her case been on the sunbeds too much, why she milking this cancer thing? There’s many people out there suffering with cancer and she’s acting like she wanted it no doubt for attention, absolute creature. If you cared that much for your body you wouldnt keep pumping it! ‘Dissolved’ Filler her lips don’t look Any different she goes and does that then get filler in her jaw? Where’s the logic in that 😂 she’s a mess man thinks she looks boss in reality the more surgery she has the more she looks like a man in drag
If it was a cancer scare she wouldn’t of gone to have have her boobs n that done, she talks tit if drs were that worried they would of done it as urgent biopsy!! She makes things up n reads to much tit on the internet

• Haha
Didn’t she get weighed in for it? Dirty mate! So bill left her then? I remember years ago her preaching about skinny girls saying they all love themselves, then saying “ I’m a proper gypsy I’ve only ever been with my bill, calling girls from Maidstone dirty and slags” now look at her, so she’s not a gypsy? I don’t get why she still uses her ex husband name? It’s muggy! I swear she was best mates with bill cousin?! I guess that ain’t no more. Surely proper gypsy men wouldn’t let there wife’s hang out with her!? Her shop grates name, like a teenager hang out, sod going for treatments in there, so unprofessional

she literally chats so much tit for attention. Cancer scare I lost my dad to cancer so it infuriates me so much she thought she say she had a cancer scare 😩 then kept saying her doctor said they think it’s cancer, I don’t know any doctor who says that it’s scaring someone for no reason? Like her sepsis she said she had... then she was sitting on her phone outside smoking? Ok Cassy.... what was the other one ... oh yeah she said on Instagram, she didn’t get an infection from her bbl surgery... yet on her juice plus group she said she did 🤣 she’s a born bleeping lier... yes she slept with one of her best mates husbands and them she was together with him for a while.... probably got fed up of her. She tries it on with everyone’s boyfriends.... like a well known influencers ex boyfriend she’s tried it with, can’t say names or il get blocked! But yeah she is a skank through and through...,

Didn’t she get weighed in for it? Dirty mate! So bill left her then? I remember years ago her preaching about skinny girls saying they all love themselves, then saying “ I’m a proper gypsy I’ve only ever been with my bill, calling girls from Maidstone dirty and slags” now look at her, so she’s not a gypsy? I don’t get why she still uses her ex husband name? It’s muggy! I swear she was best mates with bill cousin?! I guess that ain’t no more. Surely proper gypsy men wouldn’t let there wife’s hang out with her!? Her shop grates name, like a teenager hang out, sod going for treatments in there, so unprofessional
Apparently she left bill, but I reckon he left her! She’s not a gypsy lol, she pretends she is... look at her old YouTube videos or her old fb videos and how her voice has changed from then to now it’s all fake lol

She follows NO gypsy traditions At all... she still was sleeping with other men when she was married, with bill or not. That a big no go in our community ..... she’s a woman

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.