Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We fell out with her over something and no she didn’t go to the hospital she often self harms for attention 🙄

Reactions: 2
Those poor poor kids. Knowing full well her kids will be traumatised seeing that and she does that.. she is sick in the head. Her kids need to go to there dad full time.

Yesterday I said she should be reading story books with the kids appropriate for there age, oh wow look now she’s put a story up of Delilah reading her school book , HIII CASSY 👋🏼😂

Reactions: 3
FFS what a tit bleep!! Her poor little girls! Who self harms and takes pictures? Biggest attention bleep I’ve ever seen in my bleeping life

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand how she doesn’t have social services crawling all over her

Reactions: 3
Cassy if your reading this...You need therapy, there’s no shame in that, but what there is shame in, is cutting your wrists in front of your children. For crying out loud 😭 if that’s not your call for help then what is? Recovery starts with you admitting you need help. Until then no one or anything can actually help you. This is not fair on your poor little babies if you don’t do it for yourself, then do it for them.
We need the tea!!
ill bring the biscuits 🍪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the self harm was last year (not that it matters when but I’m sure someone asked) as I’m certain she got a tattoo covering.

She needs help, like really really badly.

She threatened to jump of a bridge a few months ago. It seems to be the norm when her followers go down 😡

Honestly those dear children. I’m surprised Bills family haven’t taken the children from her. No travelling family I know would let their own be treated how those two girls are. They must not know their arse from the elbow. I know we get called up and down for this and that but one thing is for sure whether you live on the side of a road or you’re settled the kids never go hungry or dirty. You wouldn’t see the children running about at 10 at night. She’s got issues and she needs to give her children to Bill before they’re took off her by social services! She’s a complete cringe.

Reactions: 7
She parked up by train tracks not long ago rung loads of people telling them
She was gonna jump in front of train! Her brother ended up having a car crash to get to her desperately!!! Was attention seeking she goes to extreme lengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.