Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe she done something like that in front of her kids! What a selfish bleeping woman

Reactions: 1
I don’t even believe she needs therapy. I think she’s clever and manipulative and will play the mental health card for the attention. Sorry but I just do 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I don’t even believe she needs therapy. I think she’s clever and manipulative and will play the mental health card for the attention. Sorry but I just do 🤷🏼‍♀️
I feel the same. I’m a real soft touch when it comes to people and mental health having suffered myself but I don’t feel that towards her in the slightest, she knows what’s she’s doing.

When I said she needs help I think I was more meaning she needs the children removed. I won’t get that wrist photo out of my head for a long time, I think that has got to be the worst thing I have seen in a very long time.

What’s the script with her recent ex? Did he beat her up?

Reactions: 7
If she had the kids taken I reckon she’d know deep down she took it too far and she would have to go into full fake meltdown to justify having the kids taken and then go through ‘recovery’. Everyone would be taken in by her thinking poor cass and she would milk it to the max. I can just see the captions now about doing therapy ‘for the kids’ and taking her meds ‘to get me kids back’. Ugh 😫. The kind of person who should never have had kids because they will never come above her

Reactions: 3
She is disgusting I literally cannot believe her. She always been an attention seeker since day 1 from when I remember, the way she strolls around thinking she’s gods gift, the pouting, the lot... the way she treats her kids is beyond me she shouldn’t even have kids! No car seats, no safety, does tit around them, swears in front of them, calls them the C word, the list goes on.... those kids have no future with her... she needs to remember kids remember memories not bleeping money. She needs help

Her going on about her surgery pic.... sorry but Cassy you have a open to the public Facebook and insta they aren’t private... any one can see your pictures and majority of them are on google... stop attention seeking and saying you will sue them lol ... you wouldn’t get anything you stupid cow

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I've been thinking about that photo all day too, it just won't leave my head. But it's the fact her kids are there and she's taking photos like it's a piece of art or something 😔 them poor children! I definitely agree she needs some sort of intervention, soical or someone official to basically lay it on the line, give her tit to do by a certain time like drop the criminal friends, keep the house clean, get more things for the kids as in educational toys games books so on .. no drugs no prison visits or letters, no men! School on time and daily and maybe a therapist plus car seats and seatbelts. If she doesn't do and keep on top of these things she gets them removed and maybe that way she will fix herself up

Reactions: 9
I've been thinking about that photo all day too, it just won't leave my head. But it's the fact her kids are there and she's taking photos like it's a piece of art or something 😔 them poor children! I definitely agree she needs some sort of intervention, soical or someone official to basically lay it on the line, give her tit to do by a certain time like drop the criminal friends, keep the house clean, get more things for the kids as in educational toys games books so on .. no drugs no prison visits or letters, no men! School on time and daily and maybe a therapist plus car seats and seatbelts. If she doesn't do and keep on top of these things she gets them removed and maybe that way she will fix herself up
So true!! she seriously needs help, she’s putting them children in danger far to often I mean how many different men has her kids met in a year. Ridiculous amount. She’s a born show off, she’s a mess she really is. I wouldn’t trust her babysitting my kids at all , i Feel for the kids I really do. She needs to sort herself out, she says everything she does if for her kids but it’s really isn’t she does everything for herself!

So true!! she seriously needs help, she’s putting them children in danger far to often I mean how many different men has her kids met in a year. Ridiculous amount. She’s a born show off, she’s a mess she really is. I wouldn’t trust her babysitting my kids at all , i Feel for the kids I really do. She needs to sort herself out, she says everything she does if for her kids but it’s really isn’t she does everything for herself!
I agree to she does nothing for the kids, yes she works but that money does not get spent on the kids x

she's taking photos like it's a piece of art or something 😔
It is a piece of art to her though. Look how neatly it’s been done with perfectly horizontally, spaced apart lines. It was done slowly and with thought rather than done as a release of pain, pressure, frustration etc in the heat of the moment...

Reactions: 2
Yes that money is literally never spent on her kids, it’s always on her for her fashion fix... and balloons 😩 like talk about wasting your money... I’m sorry was there any point her even being baptised? I don’t think there was.... all for attention AGAIN....
I know how her friend hasn’t even said anything to her is crazy... it’s like there scared to say something to her...

Reactions: 1
Yes that money is literally never spent on her kids, it’s always on her for her fashion fix... and balloons 😩 like talk about wasting your money... I’m sorry was there any point her even being baptised? I don’t think there was.... all for attention AGAIN....
I know how her friend hasn’t even said anything to her is crazy... it’s like there scared to say something to her...
I swear she also had a Christening a couple of years ago? Or something similar x

She’s definitely on here, aren’t you Cassy ;). I said she was appalling at brows, she posts stories saying “sorry but I’m sick at brows” within hours. Someone questions the girls reading, she posts stories of them doing reading for the first time. Someone posted that she’s not a traveller, she posts a screenshot or an article which calls her a Romany gypsy.

I don’t even know what to say about that cut wrist photo. I can not describe what a harrowing, painful memory that will be for those two little girls for the rest of their lives.

Reactions: 6
I know it might sound backwards but I thought it was lovely to see Delilah washing the windows down but that’s something she’ll have got from being with her dad. All the little lasses love copying their big sisters/mams doing the cleaning up. Every other photo or video of those girls makes me cringe. Bill should just take the girls on full time. He’s got he’s family to help. Better than dragging them in that poxy tit hole shop with their tit house mother. Honestly she makes me boiling.

Reactions: 9
She does read on here she said on her live once that she does... hopefully she takes some tips from us and actually sort her bloody self out.
i literally can’t get over the picture either I feel for those girls I reslly really do ....i hope those girls don’t think that is normal behaviour. I hope bill sees sense and takes the kids away she isnt stable

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely on here, aren’t you Cassy ;). I said she was appalling at brows, she posts stories saying “sorry but I’m sick at brows” within hours. Someone questions the girls reading, she posts stories of them doing reading for the first time. Someone posted that she’s not a traveller, she posts a screenshot or an article which calls her a Romany gypsy.

I don’t even know what to say about that cut wrist photo. I can not describe what a harrowing, painful memory that will be for those two little girls for the rest of their lives.
Let's see if she now posts up about the pic of cut wrists in front of her kids and basically saying it was her friends fault! DOUBT IT!! Because I'm sure even her sad little minions would all be as horrified about that as we are!

Reactions: 2
Indeed. I always laugh when I think of the deluded, innocent juice plus huns reposting photos of her and going on about what an inspiration she is. They’d choke on their capsules if they knew only half of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.