Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve noticed that her head looks huge donā€™t it lol.... I was just reading through the way she writes on her Instagram to her friends.... Iā€™m sorry and she claims sheā€™s a traveller itā€™s laughable lol .... ā€œoi Iā€™m coming thru bruvā€ ok Cassy šŸ˜‚šŸ˜©šŸ˜©

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve noticed that her head looks huge donā€™t it lol.... I was just reading through the way she writes on her Instagram to her friends.... Iā€™m sorry and she claims sheā€™s a traveller itā€™s laughable lol .... ā€œoi Iā€™m coming thru bruvā€ ok Cassy šŸ˜‚šŸ˜©šŸ˜©
This made me lol šŸ¤£ itā€™s actually embarrassing those poor children will have no nice memories with her as she is far to self obsessed sheā€™s not a hot mum she is a selfish wannabe The cass 5 years ago was much more respected and liked now sheā€™s just a tit show people watch to see with what bullshit n diagnosis she will come out with next

Reactions: 3
This made me lol šŸ¤£ itā€™s actually embarrassing those poor children will have no nice memories with her as she is far to self obsessed sheā€™s not a hot mum she is a selfish wannabe The cass 5 years ago was much more respected and liked now sheā€™s just a tit show people watch to see with what bullshit n diagnosis she will come out with next
Yes 100% ... i dont get whilst sheā€™s trying to be something sheā€™s not. Itā€™s actually embarrassing. Mummy the wannabe gangster is here tonight or will it be wanna be traveller mummy... no wonder why her family have disowned her with her behaviour I wouldnā€™t want my kids around her... itā€™s actually so disgusting the way she acts.

Pretty sure her nam3 isnā€™t even Cassy Anne (another traveller wannabe thing) Iā€™m pretty sure her name is Cassy cecilia liane lol
not Cassy Anne she just trying to copy traveller names lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Never heard of her before this thread popped up on the Forum list

Went and looked at her Insta.

Genuinely thought this was Nancy Dell'olio :oops:

1574374157840.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And that whatā€™s its name the hyperactive chimp. Is it macey? Mate she look like she stopped maturing 15 years ago..

Yes 100% ... i dont get whilst sheā€™s trying to be something sheā€™s not. Itā€™s actually embarrassing. Mummy the wannabe gangster is here tonight or will it be wanna be traveller mummy... no wonder why her family have disowned her with her behaviour I wouldnā€™t want my kids around her... itā€™s actually so disgusting the way she acts.

Pretty sure her nam3 isnā€™t even Cassy Anne (another traveller wannabe thing) Iā€™m pretty sure her name is Cassy cecilia liane lol
not Cassy Anne she just trying to copy traveller names lol
8EC05748-3637-4094-A692-71A1348DADD0.png

Yeah you are right!

Thought so! She obviously used cassyanne to try and keep up with trsveller names.... even though she isnā€™t one!

Reactions: 1
All her businesses are in different names. So sheā€™ll be fiddling the tax man and washing money through different businesses no doubt! Scruffy cow!

Oh yeah of course she will be! Sheā€™s a woman.... I find it so funny how on her JP group she just copies and pastes from google... like hun do you even reslly know about health and the body.... or just some magic vegetable pill you think your a nutritionist.... twit

Reactions: 1
She took the photo of herself and sent it in a group chat ..
The girls were present and saw her doing it

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She took the photo of herself and sent it in a group chat ..
The girls were present and saw her doing it
That's so fucked up. How did the hospital not ring soical? Or didn't she go x
And why say hope your all happy? Like the group chat made her do it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.