Cassy Clarke #28 Another man down still begging for cheap promos and acting like a clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gone from 10 men a month to 1 but he has a girl already seems a up grade 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just thought the exact same thing u replaced ur mattress on the floor with some cheap tacky tit bed 🤣 why the duck has she put that up she’s gone from a shop to a shed in her garden 🤷‍♀️ twit
Gone from a range to a vw polo, shop to a shed, wife and mother to a sloppy side dish. What growth are we talking about cass? The growth in STD’s you must be catching from sleeping about unprotected with so many men?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Gone from a range to a vw polo, shop to a shed, wife and mother to a sloppy side dish. What growth are we talking about cass? The growth in STD’s you must be catching from sleeping about unprotected with so many men?
100% true!!

Unlikely. LC usually goes with the kids on her own and he gallivants around with his mates
It’s crazy. I can never understand why some men don’t go on family holidays. Surely you want to see your kids little faces when they experience different things on holiday

Reactions: 6
She's back on Facebook at least for 3 minutes. No flowers to be seen though. Just some greasy sticky out hair and eyebags. Wonder what's in the package on her bed. Probably her next bit of powder 😜

• Haha
He was out last night with the boys doing balloons that story soon got deleted... Cassy gone private again . To be honest I think they have broken up

All fur and no knickers should her her slogan!

That fur of you can call it that is awful

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she looks that old before she’s hit 30. She looks about 40 odd

Reactions: 4
She’s is looking like LC in pictures take away the fakes I really don’t get it has she lost weight? Cos her face is getting double of lc now

Wouldn’t the children have more fun going to a pumpkin patch and picking them out than going to a Tesco. God this bleep is so bleeping lazy, the kids must be so bored with her. It’s not like there ain’t a pumpkin patch down the road from her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.