Cassy Clarke #28 Another man down still begging for cheap promos and acting like a clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back then, she would of got a self cert mortgage, you could fiddle incomes and it’s was way easier to cook the books back then. That’s how she has done it! Dread to think how much debt she is in, prob took a long mortgage holiday at the start of covid. She will come unstuck!
Self certs died a death before 2010

Did you see all those lovely flowers GB has brought for LC! Maybe the wedding is on 😂😂😀😀 cassy will be dusting off the AliExpress ones! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you see all those lovely flowers GB has brought for LC! Maybe the wedding is on 😂😂😀😀 cassy will be dusting off the AliExpress ones! 😂😂😂😂
BC46B36E-47B0-4456-8802-D88836B46019.jpeg
Hahahahah literally just seen it obviously scribbled out his sons face… waiting to see who they go to 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
😳 there going to lc no doubt cassy deserves the shame

They have broken up that’s why she has done one

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ha ha me too! Just screenshot it but been beaten to it 😂 I say LC for him to do it publicly! With his kid involved too!

Oh god they have gone on a grave don’t I feel a bleep now 🙈
Oh god! Me too! Was guessing LC 🤦‍♀️

There looks more in the car than on the grave tho

Reactions: 3
It also says when shes worth more than the shop but that's a grave for two people so o think some are for someone else

This family is full of contradictions...

Brother said in the article about getting his house done over " he comes from a very poor background & was homeless growing up @ 1 point" where tf was old angel minge whilst her son was growing in poverty?

#Onelieaftertheother

This family is full of contradictions...

Brother said in the article about getting his house done over " he comes from a very poor background & was homeless growing up @ 1 point" where tf was old angel minge whilst her son was growing in poverty?

#Onelieaftertheother
She was probably as good as Cassy is at raising kids. That’s prob where kebab minge gets her parenting skills and thinks it’s ok to go on how she does because she don’t know any better.

Reactions: 6
She’s back on it tonight with the life quotes probably aimed at him! And he’s tagged himself somewhere on earth! 😂 think he’s gone awol! He definitely wasn’t in her bath

• Haha
She’s back on it tonight with the life quotes probably aimed at him! And he’s tagged himself somewhere on earth! 😂 think he’s gone awol! He definitely wasn’t in her bath
She's a Muppet and she's that desperate that she'd take him back in a heartbeat, bleeping idiot!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.