Cassy Clarke #28 Another man down still begging for cheap promos and acting like a clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If youse all knew the kind of threats he throws out and the things he’s done before I’d like to see you all drive off. He don’t av to do nothin he’s got ppl that wud do anyfing for him
Maybe I am wrong to judge but I can only judge off what I see and all I see is them kids suffering so much they’re probably so messed up

Reactions: 5
And also what’s ‘I sleep with all black boys’ sorry hun what’s wrong with sleeping with black boys im confused

Reactions: 10
cassy didnt care when it was other girls he was doing it too she loved it. She’s not the first she won’t be the last. She put herself in this situation so again I have no sympathy. She done all this with TL. she cries victim when she realises she’s not getting her way or when they duck her off. I’m not saying g ain’t a piece of work I’m just saying cassy loves the attention and that pathetic video last night was one big stunt

And also what’s ‘I sleep with all black boys’ sorry hun what’s wrong with sleeping with black boys im confused
She’s been with loads of black boys it’s common knowledge don’t know why she said it like it would shock us all 🤣 the whole thing was just embarrassing

Reactions: 6
She was told to say all that 💯 no way would she say that someone is threatening her at that time of night. shes probably his drug mule and he’s threatening her to keep doing his dirty work

Reactions: 7
its all fabricated, she probably got smacked for bleeping up someone face. G is a weasel, doesnt strike me as a wife beater tbh. Her venturing out is seriously deluded. Hopefully those kids will be removed. I reckon she owes a serious amount of dough too all sorts of people, strange all those dogs disappeared. Life and Career over, did she have one then.

Exactly.. dont g hang with loads of black boys so why would he care who she sleeps with he has a past im sure he isn't bothered about how many have climbed inside her... maybe she wants Bill back and its bill that's said all that to her.. it don't make sense to me for it to be g why would he care about what she does to her kids when he's doing similar to his kids... ladies let's not forget cassy has mortgage payments to make she is probably shitting herself as them eyebrows and tit clothes aint gonna fund her lifestyle for long...

Thing is tho, what would someone like a drug deal get out of making her say those things? Especially about a black man. It does sound like what g would say? Someone who isn’t emotionally attached to her wouldn’t have a rise out of her saying about sleeping with people. It would be more like I have a coke addiction I owe money etc

Reactions: 3
Maybe I am wrong to judge but I can only judge off what I see and all I see is them kids suffering so much they’re probably so messed up
Of course you can only see what is on here but reality is so much worse. All I care about is those babies because they are the innocent ones in all this Cassy and G are both big enough and bad enough to deal with each other’s narcissistic ways the babies don’t have the option to just walk away and it’s very sad to watch. Social service and the police have attended the house loads of times to which she lies and acts like nothings happening and says this website is full of trolls that don’t like her it just goes round in circles

gs with sash, leaving cassy rent a gash,
Thing is tho, what would someone like a drug deal get out of making her say those things? Especially about a black man. It does sound like what g would say? Someone who isn’t emotionally attached to her wouldn’t have a rise out of her saying about sleeping with people. It would be more like I have a coke addiction I owe money etc
I think the black boy thing is cos she pretends she’s a traveller and even in this day and age it’s frowned upon to sleep with other races.

Reactions: 7
I don't think she was threatened. They obviously had a slanging match (hence the croaky voice) probably starting on the phone and then she's gone to wherever he was, with the kids in the back. Carried on arguing, he's probably said something like, tell all your followers what a slag you are and how your life is a mess as you act so fake on SM. So she's gone yeah alright then, I'd do that for you just to show you how much you mean to me. She done that video, he probably didn't even know she was recording it. Said it and drove off like a mic drop, hoping to be followed 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I don't think she was threatened. They obviously had a slanging match (hence the croaky voice) probably starting on the phone and then she's gone to wherever he was, with the kids in the back. Carried on arguing, he's probably said something like, tell all your followers what a hag you are and how your life is a mess as you act so fake on SM. So she's gone yeah alright then, I'd do that for you just to show you how much you mean to me. She done that video, he probably didn't even know she was recording it. Said it and drove off like a mic drop, hoping to be followed 🤷‍♀️
Million percent this!

Reactions: 4
I dont feel sorry for her at all! Only the poor children.
How does anyone no its was actually him?
It could have been anyone let's face it lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.