Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not really, what did you do to get blocked 🤣
Oh nothing bad at all. Just kindly asked her if she kept getting rid of her dogs coz she was skint. And kitchen kettle I congratulated him on selling his dog cassy and for upgrading to a different breed. I don’t know why on earth I was blocked haha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Ekathrina

VIP Member
His girlfriends seem to be getting progressively younger. By the time he’s 40 he’ll be sitting outside secondary schools waving Rolexes, money for boob jobs and balloons out of his car window.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

neesha03

What was happening?
I’ve got the video but I wouldn’t want to post it as will be on my conscience. If I quoted everything said I’d be blocked but she was parked up somewhere with little girl in the back with pillows around her and then cassy was speaking to someone outside of the car undone the window a little bit and said “what do you want me to say” and then the person said a few things and she copied and said it to the screen. “I’m a wh o r e that fucks every gypsy , black man , I self harm , I’m no good , I’m a shit mum , her life and career is over. “ whilst crying Then turnt the light on in the car showed the little girl at the back and said “yes this is cassy Anne smith and this is my life” while her jaw was all over the place :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

dumdums83

VIP Member
8E4C7523-BA5B-41DD-BA8E-AB0FDE3E02D1.jpeg

Tinned fruit cocktail (in one bowl as I’m a lazy mother and only has one bowl washed)
Microwaved croissant
Cheap yogurts
Concentrated orange juice (that will rot my kids teeth already more than they are)

Love you both (until the next dick comes along and mummy cant juggle being “worlds best mum” with being “worlds biggest sl@g”

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Dionnexxx

She got more dogs
Botched more faces
Liked more sad quotes
Deleted social media, come back, deleted come back, x10000
Advertised for ‘cheap shout outs’ still waiting for someone to pay her to do one tbh
Brocketts girl number 4 may or may not be pregnant
She ran back to angel
Someone was claiming to be a close connection of bill & stated how lc is the brains behind it all etc, they are working to get kids out of her care
She’s still being a slut
Her dogs are still roaming the ‘beauty cabin’
She still has no friends

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

T.dotm

Should never film outside a school one of those children could be in protective care a minute hiding from domestic violence etc stupid skanky cunt!!! Mugging your kids off at the school gates now

Reactions: 20

Lgrace90

180 messages! 😂😂😂😂😂 Don’t make me laugh! Your work is shit, prob spam! I had that in emails today, after a medal! Stupid cunt bitch!!!!
Guaranteed if she did have 180 messages it would all be off women asking her politely to leave their men alone

• Haha
Reactions: 20

_basic_

VIP Member
I’m inclined to be very sceptical about new people coming in and spilling tea. Surely if she was getting charged for battery against LC;
1, she’d barely be standing since G is meant to be protective over his maybe fiancé.
2, she wouldn’t have the girls MORE like she has this week?

Reactions: 19

Boredofher

VIP Member
Oh good another day another filter to cover up her shit lifestyle.

Notes to the daughter mummy loves you...... because there aint a man taking her attention at the moment 🤭.... your be elbowed soon enough.

Loves her daughters so much..... she fucks off abroad, as life threatening surgery on her saggy chad, dont do nothing with her kids, kids aint had a holiday in years, self harms infront of them, pretends to go to throw herself off a brudge, gets rid of their pets, dont give them proper beds, removes them from their granny etc when she feels like it, gets smacked about by a bloke infront of them, smashes their home up, takes their garden away, drives them around with no seat belt........... WHERES THE LOVE YOU DOSSER......NONE OF THE ABOVE IS LOVE

• Wow
Reactions: 19
At the end of the day, she put the video out there herself for anyone to see so I wouldn’t feel bad posting it. It could be the difference between these children getting help and not. It’s not something private she sent to you in confidence. It was on Instagram live with a un private account

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Ekathrina

VIP Member
I can’t stand Cassyanne, but it boils my piss to the extreme that so many stupid women will allow an ugly, pointless piece of shite like Brockett to use them, destroy them and bring them low. Someone needs to end the cunt, he’s a cancer upon this earth.

Reactions: 17

laylapink66

I asked for some kind of punctuation, any kind would be good
Did you ever stop to think that this person could be dyslexic, or EAL? Manners would be good too but I’m not seeing any from you. Most of the time I don’t type correctly because I simply can’t be bothered. If you can’t understand what someone is saying then move on to the next comment. There’s no need to try and embarrass them!

• Angry
  • Heart

RobotLady

VIP Member
No it’s her dad. She posted it ages ago.
Imagine wearing a locket with a picture of your dad in it when he faked his own death to avoid raising you. He obviously wasn’t even spoken about enough around the house for her to not even know how to spell his surname. Got it tattooed on her spelt wrong.
That girl should be the dictionary definition of ‘daddy issues’.

• Wow